No
54%
I just wanted to vote
33%

Total votes : 52

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V12]

Postby celerie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 am

Queenie! wrote:
Markimoo wrote:What do you guys think of the amount of people saying.
"Animal Jam is dying"

I think they're kind of correct. But here's what I mean.
The old Animal Jam, the one most of the older players grew up with, is dying. AJ isn't the same as it was back in 2010-2013. A lot of things have changed, AJHQ is doing more new things and shifting their focus. That's not a bad thing, per se, it's just that those older players don't want things to change, so instead of adapting to what the game is becoming, they're just getting upset and saying that the game is dead or dying.

i miss animaljam from back then ;c , it was when i first started in 2011 and now it just seems like everything is rares . like i miss when it was quantity over quality .
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:59 am

lil uzi vert. wrote:
Queenie! wrote:
Markimoo wrote:What do you guys think of the amount of people saying.
"Animal Jam is dying"

I think they're kind of correct. But here's what I mean.
The old Animal Jam, the one most of the older players grew up with, is dying. AJ isn't the same as it was back in 2010-2013. A lot of things have changed, AJHQ is doing more new things and shifting their focus. That's not a bad thing, per se, it's just that those older players don't want things to change, so instead of adapting to what the game is becoming, they're just getting upset and saying that the game is dead or dying.

i miss animaljam from back then ;c , it was when i first started in 2011 and now it just seems like everything is rares . like i miss when it was quantity over quality .

Sadly it's true, all people want is rares, i never hang out with my friends anymore ;c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicasterology » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:01 am

Queenie! wrote:Yeah, I think so too. All the famous AJTubers are getting older now and they don't play the game as often (or have quit like Julian2), so people are losing interest. Unless some younger people come along to fill in their space, I don't know how much longer AJTube is gonna be a thing.

yeah, when older jammers start to die out many of their fanbase quits as well

i used to be a huge julian fan and i would love coming on to interact with fellow fans and try to do whatever he was doing in his videos but there's not much content left to follow these days
        idk he's quit like a million times so maybe he'll come back again but i probably won't keep up with him like i used to lmao

the good thing is they do inspire a lot of younger jammers (like me when i was like 10) to start channels, and even if you quit as a young child you still carry the nostalgia with you and sometimes it inspires you to start again so hopefully we'll have some new aj youtubers coming soon

also ajhq finally acknowledges the youtubers now (like jamcon, jambassadors or whatever) so it gives them more motivation to keep making videos, so hopefully they won't quit anytime soon

didn't julian say one of the main reasons he quit was bc ajhq was mad at him or something
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:03 am

Technically ajpc is dying since it runs on adobe flash. Adobe flash announced they will no longer update after (jume?) 2020 so any games that run in it will stop
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:13 am

Geowlett wrote:Technically ajpc is dying since it runs on adobe flash. Adobe flash announced they will no longer update after (jume?) 2020 so any games that run in it will stop

Flash may be done, but it's not the only thing that can run games (I literally forgot what's it's called, flash played I think?). Not to mention aj now has a desktop app and steam, so there are many backup options for aj when Adobe shuts down.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:10 am

cri . rip ' beta ' days );

anyway , im probs gonna go live later on if you guys wanna join ill just be doing small giveaways on aj and playing adventures on aj
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:36 pm

phoebe buffay wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Yeah, I think so too. All the famous AJTubers are getting older now and they don't play the game as often (or have quit like Julian2), so people are losing interest. Unless some younger people come along to fill in their space, I don't know how much longer AJTube is gonna be a thing.

yeah, when older jammers start to die out many of their fanbase quits as well

i used to be a huge julian fan and i would love coming on to interact with fellow fans and try to do whatever he was doing in his videos but there's not much content left to follow these days
        idk he's quit like a million times so maybe he'll come back again but i probably won't keep up with him like i used to lmao

the good thing is they do inspire a lot of younger jammers (like me when i was like 10) to start channels, and even if you quit as a young child you still carry the nostalgia with you and sometimes it inspires you to start again so hopefully we'll have some new aj youtubers coming soon

also ajhq finally acknowledges the youtubers now (like jamcon, jambassadors or whatever) so it gives them more motivation to keep making videos, so hopefully they won't quit anytime soon

didn't julian say one of the main reasons he quit was bc ajhq was mad at him or something

eep there was a ton of drama about that, if you look it up you can find out because i dont really remember the specifics.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 pm

invincible llama wrote:
    eep there was a ton of drama about that, if you look it up you can find out because i dont really remember the specifics.

Julian made a video about wikihow that was inappropriate so aj removed him from being an official jambassador. So he decided to quit. And then decided to not quit again.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuiverandArrow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:17 am

Does anyone have a royal garden? I'm looking to make a deal, PM me if you do, My user is Wolfkinggod2.
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am

anyone wanna join my screenshare im just gonna be listening to music and playing animaljam for a while ?

https://join.me/xcellestee
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me