CatsPawIsland-A 2D Avatar Roleplay/Chat Site-ADMIN APPS OPEN

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

CatsPawIsland-A 2D Avatar Roleplay/Chat Site-ADMIN APPS OPEN

Postby Vekoma » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:37 am

Greetings fellow Chicken Smoothie members!

Have a passion for felines of all types? Want to draw and use your own artwork in an active chat setting? Want your avatar to be a jaguar or a siamese cat and roam throughout a forest or along a beach? Want to start your own clan/pride or join one? With CatsPawIsland (CPI) you can do all of these!

Cats Paw Island is a 2D graphical avatar chat. That means that, unlike with a text-only chat (think AOL® chatrooms), there's a unique visual element: you control a small drawing of your character (called "avatar") on a background scene such as a forest, a meadow or a castle room. You can interact with other online users by chatting and changing "poses" to make your character do different actions and express your mood. Your avatar can be any species in the feline family or even an "anthro" (half-human or anthropomorphic) animal, and it can be sleeping, sitting, walking, pouncing, and more. Your speech will appear in an on-screen text log as well as in a small speech bubble above your avatar's head. You can use the chat directly from your web browser, and you do not have to download any program. This is a place to hang out, have fun, meet new people, and chill with friends.!

Some features of this website include:
- NO payment required to register or use the site
- NO download required
- 24 lovely pose sets
- 34 beautifully drawn rooms to roam in
- Ability to upload your own artwork and artwork that was commissioned and/or gifted to you
- Ability to upload private rooms for you and your friends
- Safe environment, trained administrators are present to monitor and handle all affairs
- Enforcement of rules by administrators to keep the chat kid-friendly!

Upload and use your own artwork or artwork that you commissioned/was gifted to you!
Image Image Image

Enjoy our 24 unique pose sets and pick your own unique avatar color schemes!

Still interested? Great! Here are some links that might be able to help you in your journey in becoming a true CatsPawIslander!

CPI FAQ: http://www.catspawisland.com/faq/index.php?pop=
CPI Rules: http://www.catspawisland.com/faq/rules.php?pop=

CPI Chat link: http://www.catspawisland.com/
CPI Forums link: http://catspawisland.boards.net/

Still have a comment/question/concern about CPI? You can comment below or message me! If you're on CPI and you are having troubles, you can contact an administrator with anything you might need! (Admins are users with non-white nametags)

Thank you for joining us! We hope you have a happy time chatting on CPI!
Last edited by Vekoma on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vekoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CatsPawIsland - A 2D Avatar Roleplay/Chat Site

Postby Vekoma » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello fellow Wolfhomies! We have some exciting news for you!

Admin Applications are OPEN!

Please surf the attached link to view the full list of requirements as well as the application.

Note you MUST be at least 16 years of age in order to apply AND have parental consent to join the team. Additionally, make sure to FULLY COMPLETE your application before submitting to the address listed on the forum page - any application that is not complete when sent will be ignored.

http://catspawisland.boards.net/thread/ ... tions-open

Thank you and good luck to all who apply!

-------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, we have TWO new GORGEOUS pose sets set on the Free subscription for all to enjoy!

We have....

The Chimera pose set drawn by Howlinkiro!

And.... The Fortune Cat drawn by mun/munou!

Thank you both for sharing your fantastic talents with us!

Vekoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CatsPawIsland-A 2D Avatar Roleplay/Chat Site-ADMIN APPS

Postby Neechee » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:47 am

Bump!
Just in time for Halloween, why don't you come check out our spookiest rooms? Just be careful under the full moon with werecats roaming about~

Neechee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CatsPawIsland-A 2D Avatar Roleplay/Chat Site-ADMIN APPS

Postby ᴀᴛʜᴀᴢᴀɢᴏʀᴀᴩʜᴏʙɪᴀ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:11 am

CatsPawIsland is a 2D avatar chat in which you get to participate in a variety of activities, including:
- Upload art as poses (any animal, not just cats!) and show off your characters
- Join a roleplay/clan group where you can move your avatar and switch poses live-action in order to bring the RP to life
- Participate in site events with art and CatsPawIsland currency (deltas) as rewards
- Buy and sell art
- And much more!

CatsPawIsland is what you make it, and can help bring your characters and ideas to life!

If you're interested, you can register here: http://www.catspawisland.com/
And join our discord here, where we host games and calls and chat: discord.gg/mxCjBZM

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to DM myself (Malibu#1493) on discord!

~~~~~

Currently, we have a Transparency meeting on June 26th 2020 at 6pm EST that allows users to get a behind-the-scenes look at what admins and each committee entails and their responsibilities.

We just got new colors!! The summer name tag palette is out, please come head over and check it out!

Lastly, Feedback Committee Applications are open! Do you think you can make a big change in the site and gather user attention? Consider applying for our FBC team!
ᴀᴛʜᴀᴢᴀɢᴏʀᴀᴩʜᴏʙɪᴀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me