My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wakyia.boards.net {done website, needs staff!}

Postby Echofall » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 am

Username: Wolfgirl1997
Do you have any experience? Yes I used to mod of https://draconistheory.com
Why do you want to be a/an Global Moderator: I would love to keep the community nice and clean from drama and all that when a lot of people joins. I also want to help with future ideas and help with Beta Testing to avoid bugs and glitches ruining everything. I want to help new members with stuff instead of them bothering others. I would even like to help with announcements, threads, ect. And try to enforce the rules to keep everyone from breaking them.
Tell us about yourself: I was born August 22, I'm a female, I am a young teenager, I go by he/she/they, my nickname is Fox or Brit. I became an Aunt last year! I'm apart of the LGBTQA ((please don't judge)), I love animals especially wolves they're so cute <.> I love watching The 100! Been in a relationship for a year and so, I own a Teacup puppy, 2 Small Dogs, a Big Dog and Munchkin cat and I'm currently in school (only 2 days a week or not at all, the days I go to school on are Tuesdays and Thursdays and it's only for a hour!)
Other: Nothing
Echofall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Username(that will be on wakyia when made): yūgen

Do you have any experience? with what website/forum: i've tried making my own forum before,
    and it worked out for a while! it eventually died down though, sadly.

Why do you want to be an artist(write at least 5 sentences): i've always wanted to contribute
    towards a bigger cause, this one in particular being able to entertain
    others online!

Tell us about yourself(write at least 5 sentences): well, hello! i'm anni, i'm a 13+ user and go
    by they/them pronouns. I have been digitally drawing for 4 years! i am self-taught, and mostly
    educated in the anatomy of canines and felines. i love drawing with my entire heart, and have
    a particular sweet spot for animation and graphic design! my huge dream is to be able to ani
    mate for Disney one day!

Examples of your art(DIGITAL ONLY): my deviantart

What you can/cannot draw:
    can
    people
    dogs/canines
    felines
    most animals, really!

cannot
    horses
    large reptiles
    crossbreeds (at least not very well)
    bears
    etc., etc.

Other: nothing, but thank you for the opportunity!
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Username(that will be on wakyia when made): Aliura
Do you have any experience? with what website/forum: I am a moderator and an artist for a roleplaying site Alpenglow, I have joined a few adoptable sites in making, however many either became inactive or there was just too many artists for the site that it became very hard to keep track of who was doing what.

Why do you want to be an artist(write at least 5 sentences):
I always wanted to be an artist for an adoptable site. In addition, I believe it will help push myself to challenge myself to draw other things and work on designing pets. Since many of the sites I have volunteered to be an artist for, is too disorganized (in my point of view), or became inactive, I really want to help make a new successful adoptable site. I believe becoming an artist for the site will help push me to try different styles and draw different kind of species. All in all to keep my creativity cycling.

Tell us about yourself(write at least 5 sentences):
I'm Aliura, though I go by Ali for short. I am 13+ and go by she/her pronouns. I'm a self taught traditional and digital artist. I've been drawing all my life, but didn't start seriously till 3rd grade. I mainly draw canines and felines, however I do branch out from time to time and try to draw humans and other animal species. I've super organized and like to keep a list of tasks and things to do, due dates, etc.
I am actually currently working on a closed species and often doodle things here and there.

Examples of your art(DIGITAL ONLY):My DevinatART - not very updated?
CS Gallery - has more recent work that I don't post on dA

Cans:
Felines (Domestic+Wild)
Canines (dogs/wolves/foxes)
Any species as long as I put my effort to it

Cannots:
Horses
Dragons
Some reptilian species

Can somewhat do mixed species

Other:
I'm usually always active, however there will be short periods of time where I'll be busy due to school :3
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:36 am

Username(that will be on wakyia when made): I will be using my Lady_Lycana name from here though I may, from time to time, switch from it to Reaper_Wolf93 :)
Do you have any experience? with what website/forum: Yes I have 4 years of experience as I am the owner of a site called thepikaclub.forumotion.in. :)
Why do you want to be a/an [Global Mod]: Being a Global Mod is something i dream that i can eventually reach for cs. Helping others is something i take pride in and its something i enjoy. I handle fights, arguing between members in a calm fashion, not adding fuel to any fire because there is always a way to defuse any situation and figure out a solution. I also love watching new sites grow and one day be as large as CS. :)
Tell us about yourself(write at least 5 sentences): i am a very patient person when it comes to other people. I'm in my mid 20's from the southren part of the USA. I'm very active, kind, caring and many others things, which I hope you get the chance to get to know me. Though, i do work, i always find time for CS, FR, Eldemore and Mycena Cave. I will gladly add this lovely site to the list. :)
Other: I will be joining after i run some errands and if you need me to, i will add to this form :)
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:26 am

yūgen wrote:
    Username(that will be on wakyia when made): yūgen

Do you have any experience? with what website/forum: i've tried making my own forum before,
    and it worked out for a while! it eventually died down though, sadly.

Why do you want to be an artist(write at least 5 sentences): i've always wanted to contribute
    towards a bigger cause, this one in particular being able to entertain
    others online!

Tell us about yourself(write at least 5 sentences): well, hello! i'm anni, i'm a 13+ user and go
    by they/them pronouns. I have been digitally drawing for 4 years! i am self-taught, and mostly
    educated in the anatomy of canines and felines. i love drawing with my entire heart, and have
    a particular sweet spot for animation and graphic design! my huge dream is to be able to ani
    mate for Disney one day!

Examples of your art(DIGITAL ONLY): my deviantart

can
    people
    dogs/canines
    felines
    most animals, really!

cannot
    horses
    large reptiles
    crossbreeds (at least not very well)
    bears
    etc., etc.

Other: nothing, but thank you for the opportunity!

Accepted
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:26 am

Lady_Lycana wrote:
Username(that will be on wakyia when made): I will be using my Lady_Lycana name from here though I may, from time to time, switch from it to Reaper_Wolf93 :)
Do you have any experience? with what website/forum: Yes I have 4 years of experience as I am the owner of a site called thepikaclub.forumotion.in. :)
Why do you want to be a/an [Global Mod]: Being a Global Mod is something i dream that i can eventually reach for cs. Helping others is something i take pride in and its something i enjoy. I handle fights, arguing between members in a calm fashion, not adding fuel to any fire because there is always a way to defuse any situation and figure out a solution. I also love watching new sites grow and one day be as large as CS. :)
Tell us about yourself(write at least 5 sentences): i am a very patient person when it comes to other people. I'm in my mid 20's from the southren part of the USA. I'm very active, kind, caring and many others things, which I hope you get the chance to get to know me. Though, i do work, i always find time for CS, FR, Eldemore and Mycena Cave. I will gladly add this lovely site to the list. :)
Other: I will be joining after i run some errands and if you need me to, i will add to this form :)

Accepted
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Im going to make a new email in the morning just for the site :)
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)