67%
No
13%
Maybe
21%

Total votes : 24

Re: wakyia.boards.net {done website, needs staff!}

Postby karachi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 pm

If you applied and I haven’t said anything about your application, PLEASE PM ME!
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:18 pm

Bump
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexi. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Could i be an art mod, artist, or regular mod? If you're interested c:
Lexi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:40 am

Lexi. wrote:Could i be an art mod, artist, or regular mod? If you're interested c:

apply :3
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrsuasive » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:25 am

I don't wanna be the one to crush your dreams, but a lot of work goes into making a website like this. Most likely more than you might think. If you want to get a legitimate programmer, you''d have to pay them, and an artist couldn't commit full time to something like that without some form of compensation. There have been posts like this before on CS, and I even wanted to make a website at one point. It is VERY complicated & I think you should try to start small w/o attempting a whole website.
elise#6346 | she/her
Purrsuasive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 am

kittncakes wrote:I don't wanna be the one to crush your dreams, but a lot of work goes into making a website like this. Most likely more than you might think. If you want to get a legitimate programmer, you''d have to pay them, and an artist couldn't commit full time to something like that without some form of compensation. There have been posts like this before on CS, and I even wanted to make a website at one point. It is VERY complicated & I think you should try to start small w/o attempting a whole website.

We’ll be using ProBoards. It has an Animal Keeper plugin, and that’s what we may be using. It’s fast & easy, so that’s not a concern.
Also, artists and a few other people, including myself, will be drawing up line art for the pets. We know what we’re doing :3
ellie
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrsuasive » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:43 am

Chocolate Chip! wrote:
kittncakes wrote:I don't wanna be the one to crush your dreams, but a lot of work goes into making a website like this. Most likely more than you might think. If you want to get a legitimate programmer, you''d have to pay them, and an artist couldn't commit full time to something like that without some form of compensation. There have been posts like this before on CS, and I even wanted to make a website at one point. It is VERY complicated & I think you should try to start small w/o attempting a whole website.

We’ll be using ProBoards. It has an Animal Keeper plugin, and that’s what we may be using. It’s fast & easy, so that’s not a concern.
Also, artists and a few other people, including myself, will be drawing up line art for the pets. We know what we’re doing :3
ellie

idk i was talking about quality, polished artwork
elise#6346 | she/her
Purrsuasive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 am

kittncakes wrote:
Chocolate Chip! wrote:

ellie

idk i was talking about quality, polished artwork

We had someone create good line art for us already :)
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me