want FREE pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Postby delani » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:00 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:

interested in an endlessly customizable simulation equine game? celestial equine allows you to breed, compete, and explore dozens of places. still a growing site, joining now would give you the opportunity to get ahead and grow fast! while the basic account is completely free (and what I have!), you are also able to upgrade your account and earn things even faster.

even more, celestial equine allows you to order and create your very own genetics or even completely new breeds to your exact specifications that are then added to the game! in fact, one of the horses below have some genes that I ordered!

if you join celestialequine under my referral (2030) by clicking any image on this post, then PM me here on CS or post below and I will send over a gift!

You MUST join under my referral code! put 2030 in the 'referred by' box when you are registering.

---> Image <---

here are some of my current horses to give you an idea of the awesome artwork and variety across the site c:
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: want FREE pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby starlight4428 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Just referred you! My user is the same as on here (starlight4428) :)
You can call me Starlight!

She/her - USA - adult user

starlight4428

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:27 am

delani wrote:

interested in an endlessly customizable simulation equine game? celestial equine allows you to breed, compete, and explore dozens of places. still a growing site, joining now would give you the opportunity to get ahead and grow fast! while the basic account is completely free (and what I have!), you are also able to upgrade your account and earn things even faster.

even more, celestial equine allows you to order and create your very own genetics or even completely new breeds to your exact specifications that are then added to the game! in fact, one of the horses below have some genes that I ordered!

if you join celestialequine under my referral (2030) by clicking any image on this post, then PM me here on CS or post below and I will send over a gift!

You MUST join under my referral code! put 2030 in the 'referred by' box when you are registering.

---> Image <---

here are some of my current horses to give you an idea of the awesome artwork and variety across the site c:
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:38 pm

delani wrote:

---> Image <---

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Sun May 02, 2021 1:16 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:
delani wrote:

---> Image <---

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Mon May 10, 2021 1:35 pm

delani wrote:

---> Image <---

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RhythmFever » Wed May 12, 2021 8:25 am

Did it! Name is the same as on here (RhythmFever)

🍁

Matt - They/Them
Discord: GhostlySquid#2861
~~~~~~~
Commissions Status: Open/Closed

Sorrow, keeping me sane, you turn my night into day~
I love your beautiful anger~

Image Image
Image Image Image

RhythmFever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinsoul » Wed May 12, 2021 10:29 pm

did it, my names amourplastique'#'20511 !!
ARTMS and LOOSSEMBLE <3
jinsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kookbrook » Fri May 28, 2021 6:50 am

just did it! have the same username on there (kookbrook)!

there's a million,
there's a million,
billion,trillion
stars
but im down here
low,
fussin' over scars
on my soul
there's a million,

'
✧ head empty ✧
✧ she/her ✧ 9w1 ✧
✧ INFJ ✧
✧ back from hiatus! ✧
Kookbrook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YeehawRaccoon » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 am

Didi it, lets see what it has to offer for my collector heart :D
howdy!!
feel free to send me any trades! i might take a day to reply but I have no idea about the worth of anything here so you'll likely be very lucky lol.

Obsessed with the band Kiss, orcas, concerts, wrestling and the sorts
YeehawRaccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me