★ | Dragon Cave Thread | V.20 | ★

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: ★ | Dragon Cave Thread | V.20 | ★

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Yes. It is very good to get an eastern prize dragon. I say you should accept.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Feel free to click these as well v
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:32 am

thing is, he's purebred and i could just breed him with my cb female black dragons and just.. get more c,: im tempted to freeze him because he's in the other pose for alt hatchlings that i don't have but hmmm

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:04 am

well then you decide

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 am

Alts don’t produce alts. Just as a note, breeding an alt won’t guarantee yon another Alt. It doesn’t work like that. Alts are rare and valuable because they’re not easily gotten.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:11 am

Spitfyre wrote:Alts don’t produce alts. Just as a note, breeding an alt won’t guarantee yon another Alt. It doesn’t work like that. Alts are rare and valuable because they’re not easily gotten.

i know, im just saying i could /keep/ breeding my cb black dragons until i get another one, alt or not. i used to breed alts all the time a few years ago, but they all have terrible lineage so this would be a nice new project to go after

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 am

I think its a great goal

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barb_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:20 am

PokemonMaster121504 wrote:I just got messaged by a global mod saying I (everyone) has to offer something for an egg that someone bred for us. I sent a PM to the maker of the thread to take down the "Always offer something when requesting an egg unless stated otherwise" rule. We are a community. I say no to what the global mod sent me. And I bet some global mods sent to you as well to offer something for an egg someone bred you. We all like to help out one another. That's what makes this a Dragcave community. I hope that at least some people agree with me that the maker of the thread should take down this rule!

I'm not a mod but I say we get to gift who we want to gift and offer free stuff whe we want to offer free stuff. There is a separate Dragon Cave Trading thread but i rarely post there. I l♥ve the community of players we have here. So helpful and generous.
My 2 ¢ :P
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motty » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:45 am

PokemonMaster121504 wrote:I just got messaged by a global mod saying I (everyone) has to offer something for an egg that someone bred for us. I sent a PM to the maker of the thread to take down the "Always offer something when requesting an egg unless stated otherwise" rule. We are a community. I say no to what the global mod sent me. And I bet some global mods sent to you as well to offer something for an egg someone bred you. We all like to help out one another. That's what makes this a Dragcave community. I hope that at least some people agree with me that the maker of the thread should take down this rule!

if everyone who is gifted then gifts to someone else some day then it is pretty much the same thing. Sometimes gifting can make the game smoother too. I occasionally give things away cause I want some more space and I know someone who wants that breed. There is a one way trade for a reason. Who are they to argue with the workings of the actual site?
Motty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Loki~ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:49 am

Motty wrote:

if everyone who is gifted then gifts to someone else some day then it is pretty much the same thing. Sometimes gifting can make the game smoother too. I occasionally give things away cause I want some more space and I know someone who wants that breed. There is a one way trade for a reason. Who are they to argue with the workings of the actual site?

I think what the mod had the issue with was the asking for free stuff. Gifting is fine, but asking for free things is what you were doing, and not offering anything in return. It’s basically the same as begging.
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luisa » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:52 pm

About the rule change, I don't feel right making any executive decisions, so I've put it up for a vote.
      I'll look at the results in a day or two and either remove the rule or not according to that.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Hi there! I love
drawing, trading and collecting things.

Image Image
luisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups