Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:53 am

heather; wrote:
heather; wrote:
hello! you may have seen this before but i'm
quitting animal jam. i hope to sell my items for art or
characters. please pm me if you're interested. i have
a list below of items i have but they're not all my items.
if you want a list of all my items you may have to wait for later on
since my school wifi blocks animal jam. (but not anything else...?)

Items

40+ den betas

50k gems

15+ diamonds

beta clothing

masterpieces

(come to my den to either see
all my den betas or all my masterpieces
I do not know yet which den it's set as.
i'm turtles19) Thanks!

@MakiMakappa the images don't show up on the chromebook i'm on
so when i get home i'll certainly look at them!

Awesome thank you, I've been trying for ages to get rid of my art aha.

Edit: Also, I really hope this doesn't come across as air-headed or anything, but was I featured in some video or something? I've had a few people come up to me and tell me I'm famous when I don't even make videos (well, not yet). I don't really care for famous jammers either so I wouldn't have seen the video either. Help pls, I'm so confused.
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabuski » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 am

I ALMOST GOT A TAN HD FOR MY GREEN AND SILVER PARTY HAT, A BLACK LONG AND BETA TAIL OML

m
mi
mii
miii
miiii
miiiii
miiiiii
miiiiiii
miiiiiiii
miiiiiiiii
miiiiiiii
miiiiiii
miiiiii
miiiii
miiii
miii
mii
mi
m

Kabuski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:31 am

MakiMakappa wrote:Edit: Also, I really hope this doesn't come across as air-headed or anything, but was I featured in some video or something? I've had a few people come up to me and tell me I'm famous when I don't even make videos (well, not yet). I don't really care for famous jammers either so I wouldn't have seen the video either. Help pls, I'm so confused.

Maybe one of the more famous AJ YouTubers has your art in their den? Only thing I can think of.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:32 am

Queenie! wrote:
MakiMakappa wrote:Edit: Also, I really hope this doesn't come across as air-headed or anything, but was I featured in some video or something? I've had a few people come up to me and tell me I'm famous when I don't even make videos (well, not yet). I don't really care for famous jammers either so I wouldn't have seen the video either. Help pls, I'm so confused.

Maybe one of the more famous AJ YouTubers has your art in their den? Only thing I can think of.

Maybe your in their video? I've had random people come up to me and say i'm famous as a joke before?
“ appa, yip yip “
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█ | she/her
█ | music
█ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabuski » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:34 am

I'm gonna live stream tonight, i'm planning to give out some spikes. If I do go through I'll link my channel and give a specific time.

m
mi
mii
miii
miiii
miiiii
miiiiii
miiiiiii
miiiiiiii
miiiiiiiii
miiiiiiii
miiiiiii
miiiiii
miiiii
miiii
miii
mii
mi
m

Kabuski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby in act ive » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Looking to trade away my 500+ AJPW items for decent BETAS on Animal Jam.

Rules for trading with me: I do not go first. I have been scammed too many times. I do NOT trust anyone. You can’t make me trust you by saying “Oh, I’m not a Scammer. I don’t scam.” Don’t. I. Do. Not. Trust. Anyone. Period. If you want to trade with me, you go first. Do not PM me if you’re not willing to do it, you will be wasting both your time and mine.

If it’s a big trade, you will do half, then I will give the items that you’d like in exchange. Then you will do the rest. I will not accept the worst items first, as that is not fair and also shady. Please plan our trade out before you accept so there isn’t any miscommunication. It shall be valid on both sides. You can’t change the trade once it is in progress.

I am not looking for particular items as of right now, but anything will do as long as it is an old item or a beta/rare or non rare spiked collar. I might be set out for some spiked collars over everything else, though. Any will be fine. I will not over trade. I can’t do Animal Jam for Animal Jam, as I hardly have anything but a few promos, two den betas, two diamond spikes and a black worn. (Obviously many other random items as well.)

A few item examples that I have are every color of rocker hair, rare flower crown (Halloween) and a bunch of other small betas. I have over 500+ items and I will be writing in my notes, all of my clothing and den items. PM me if you’re interested and also tell me if you’d like a list of EVERY 1.) Clothing item or 2.) Den item
I’m also willing to send you both lists, but they are long because of the amount of items that I have. Be prepared to sort them out. :).

You may send me a few items that you have and I can hand pick a few items that I have that I would offer as well. I’m always open to suggestions!

Thanks for your time.

-Jewlie

Hey, there. Feel free to send me a trade! Always looking for Halloween items and pets.

Image - My one and only; ♡ 7-10-18 ♡ Image
in act ive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:15 pm

REMINDER: Please do not mini-mod!

Once again, I have to remind everyone, if you see a post that is breaking the rules, report, DO NOT reply. If you feel you must educate someone on the rules, PM them or PM me and I'll do it. Replying to rule breakers on the thread just to tell them they're breaking the rules is mini-modding and spam.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby in act ive » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Galaxy Cheshire wrote: Looking to trade away my 500+ AJPW items for decent BETAS on Animal Jam.

Rules for trading with me: I do not go first. I have been scammed too many times. I do NOT trust anyone. You can’t make me trust you by saying “Oh, I’m not a Scammer. I don’t scam.” Don’t. I. Do. Not. Trust. Anyone. Period. If you want to trade with me, you go first. Do not PM me if you’re not willing to do it, you will be wasting both your time and mine.

If it’s a big trade, you will do half, then I will give the items that you’d like in exchange. Then you will do the rest. I will not accept the worst items first, as that is not fair and also shady. Please plan our trade out before you accept so there isn’t any miscommunication. It shall be valid on both sides. You can’t change the trade once it is in progress.

I am not looking for particular items as of right now, but anything will do as long as it is an old item or a beta/rare or non rare spiked collar. I might be set out for some spiked collars over everything else, though. Any will be fine. I will not over trade. I can’t do Animal Jam for Animal Jam, as I hardly have anything but a few promos, two den betas, two diamond spikes and a black worn. (Obviously many other random items as well.)

A few item examples that I have are every color of rocker hair, rare flower crown (Halloween) and a bunch of other small betas. I have over 500+ items and I will be writing in my notes, all of my clothing and den items. PM me if you’re interested and also tell me if you’d like a list of EVERY 1.) Clothing item or 2.) Den item
I’m also willing to send you both lists, but they are long because of the amount of items that I have. Be prepared to sort them out. :).

You may send me a few items that you have and I can hand pick a few items that I have that I would offer as well. I’m always open to suggestions!

Thanks for your time.

-Jewlie

Hey, there. Feel free to send me a trade! Always looking for Halloween items and pets.

Image - My one and only; ♡ 7-10-18 ♡ Image
in act ive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:02 am

i made this tutorial for the lucky clovers adventure two years ago i believe and i just found it!
whoa i don't even have that headdress anymore
https://streamable.com/lq7i2
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:42 am

Looking at offers on my black glossy wings! (proof that they are glossy) I'm mizu07 wearing them. you'll see that the shine on mine is lighter than the ones the other user is wearing. (I showed the screenshot bc a lot of people tell me they aren't glossy so)

just pm me!

also! I am looking for the red and gold looking mech angel helmet. I can offer the grey/white and blue one or the 'unrealeased' greyish one!
Last edited by sillies on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me