My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby final girl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:49 am

uh, i don't really know if i'm allowed to post without being accepted, but i'm just going to ask a question anyway. how much are the the snow leopard slippers and the golden binoculars worth? i got the first two aj boxes then quit the game for a while so i'm kinda out of the loop and i don't know a if it's better to hold on to them or trade them away. (btw if you wanna trade for them my user is neptuneskitten)
Last edited by final girl on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
xImage
x────────── ( babe, your so good ) ───────────────────────────── ☆ ☆ ☆
x☆ ☆ ☆ ──────────────────────────── ( you're too good to be true ) ──────

███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████

x──────── ( oh, ) ─ ☆ ☆ ☆ ─ ( why do we make the simplest things so hard? ) ────
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby vicasterology » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:53 am

what is my list worth? i don't think it's a lot but i'd like to know

(i'm aware that the last one basically has no value but idk i added it in anyway oof)

1 2 3
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lurking vulpine » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 am

I have an extra light-up paw ring, would anyone want to swap a light-up horseshoe ring for it?
    PM me c:

page 666 with 6660 posts yeaboi
lurking vulpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostyTheDonut » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 am

trashmammal wrote:
    uh, i don't really know if i'm allowed to post without being accepted, but i'm just going to ask a question anyway. how much are the the snow leopard slippers and the golden binoculars worth? i got the first two aj boxes then quit the game for a while so i'm kinda out of the loop and i don't know a if it's better to hold on to them or trade them away. (btw if you wanna trade for them my user is neptuneskitten)

You're allowed to post right after submitting the form or whatever, it just takes some time for the Thread Mods to add you to the list :)

In my opinion, I think it would be be better to hold on to them for a little bit since they're such a cool item as they may or may not be re-released. Anyway, their value is probably a decent long collar. Treat them almost like a harder-to-get promo item. Like promos, they were very popular upon their release, but now they've kinda died down now. Still, they should be worth good items, especially based on the fact that the Animal Jam Boxes are about $30 each (I think) so it depends on how many people bought the box at the time the promo was in it. For example, snow leopard slippers were one of the first items in the box, so the should have good value to them. Someone in Aldan was asking for a good long collar for their snow leopard slippers if I remember correctly. I'm not too sure on the golden binoculars since I haven't looked up the AJ box promos in a loooooooong time, but it should be about the same worth of the snow leopard slippers. Like CS, demand usually tops rarity.
It can help to watch some videos on people trading away those two promos you have to get a good estimate on how much those items are worth.
I wouldn't hold on to them too long because you know how AJ is. They could re-release the items soon, but it could help to hold onto them a bit longer to see if the rarity changes.
If you have any more questions you can PM me or just ask on the thread :)
Quitting. Thank you to everyone on CS who has helped me!
FrostyTheDonut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: //

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:42 am

trashmammal wrote:

I've seen that the Snow Leopard Slippers still have pretty good demand. People ask for them all the time in Aldan, and they offer at the very least a good long. The Golden Binoculars, however, have pretty poor demand. Since they're just a recolor of the existing Binoculars, and not a unique item like the rest of the AJ box promos, not a lot of people like them. You might be able to get a bad long at the most.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:42 am

Agicaljammer wrote:
Agicaljammer wrote:
Agicaljammer wrote:Looking to trade AJ to AJPW. If interested, please PM me! My username on AJ is Mystikk, both PC and PW.

Looking for (On AJPW):
- Clothing betas (Flower crowns, dragon wings, aviators, crossbows, backpacks, lollipop antlers, airplane tails, etc.)
- ... and that's pretty much it.
Note: I do not own 4 camis. It was an accident that I took a picture of 4 cami frogs.
EDITS:

[b]The yellow short has been replaced with a purple short! Some den betas, too. Need to edit this after.

The green collar is now gone and replaced with:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the masterpiece in close up:
↠ mystea / tea (previously Mystikk)
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyanine » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 am

Aparrently collectors trade black Kong’s (what I typed longs) for some underwater den items... :O

Also, do any of you own "The ocean plug"? A wiki I know is compiling a list of confirmed in-game ones. Also magenta items (but those are too rare to count ahahaha) and depth charges.
nyanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:58 am

Blackcat110 wrote:Aparrently collectors trade black Kong’s (what I typed longs) for some underwater den items... :O

Also, do any of you own "The ocean plug"? A wiki I know is compiling a list of confirmed in-game ones. Also magenta items (but those are too rare to count ahahaha) and depth charges.

Too bad I never bothered with anything underwater rip

That's got me wondering though, what about some other older, more obscure items? Like the Beta Adventure items? I wonder what those are worth nowadays.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyanine » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:01 pm

Queenie! wrote:
Blackcat110 wrote:Aparrently collectors trade black Kong’s (what I typed longs) for some underwater den items... :O

Too bad I never bothered with anything underwater rip

That's got me wondering though, what about some other older, more obscure items? Like the Beta Adventure items? I wonder what those are worth nowadays.

I just go by the common item worth wiki, so maybe a few den betas? they should really be worth more tho And I think RIMS you can’t get via adventures are worth a LOT. Like, up to a good long collar (and 2 good longs for the underwater salamander gills)
nyanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me