The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu May 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Are Royal Gardens still worth 3 Black longs?
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 pm

Yeens wrote:
Yeens wrote:I have ajpw betas including gold wind up, looking for DP HD or variety
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Fri May 25, 2018 12:00 am

ajpw is turning in browser aj. Membership is the only way to have "fun" now. Like I can no longer be in my clan because that is only for members....
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vilhelm » Fri May 25, 2018 12:07 am

~WonderingHowl~ wrote:
~WonderingHowl~ wrote:~snip~
Also, who has a Founder for trade? I'm Howlthefurry!

he/it - adult

The names Vilhelm, I really like forensics and welding.
Local punk and metalhead. I like Igorrr, Slipknot,
Buckethead, etc.
I love the love of my life.

instagram - art shop
Vilhelm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n o k i a. » Fri May 25, 2018 4:20 am

i recently got back into AJ after 5 years... what would you guys
    recommend i do first? i have some old RIMs from 2012, betas, &
    lots more, but i'm not sure how trading works now since everything
    is so much different now. ^^:
{ πš— 𝚘 πš” πš’ 𝚊 . /β€‡πš—πšŽπšžπš›πš˜πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŽπš—πšβ€‡/β€‡πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš }
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello! the name's nokia, but you can call me kia if you'd like.
if you ever need someone to talk to for whatever reason, i'm
always here! just leave a message after the " beep! "
n o k i a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Fri May 25, 2018 4:31 am

So Direwolves are out now, and I gotta say...
I actually kinda like them. They're not as similar to the regular wolves as I was afraid they would be, their animations aren't bad, and even if they are bulky, it suits them.
I think I might just have a soft spot for them because they remind me of the wolves from Alpha and Omega. Love that movie. ;u;
Also their sit is like, the best. My spirit animal right here.
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
x
x
x

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present
β™‘

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Fri May 25, 2018 4:40 am

So, the Direwolves were released today. I can safely say I really dislike them.

I already wasn't a fan of the new trend of "Slap some extra fur/hair on a pre-existing animal and call it a new one" animal design, as seen with the Clydesdales and Sabertooths. I loved the Sabers but it was just a Tiger that was bulked up and had some longer teeth. I took one look at the Direwolves and I just hated them.

1: They honestly look exactly like Greeley, just without his cloak. It comes across as very lazy, and sort of confusing as Greeley is supposed to be the alpha of the Wolves, not Direwolves. And, for some more personal reasons I am not a fan of Greeley, so I wasn't excited about this.

2: They just come across as a new animal to cater to Aldan players. Spiked Collars are unnaturally enormous on them,Worn Blankets are thicker then normal, Headdresses are quite prominent on them, and a lot of "normal" items don't have as much effort put into them, such as the Fluffy Fox Head and Top Hats, which when equipped have the Direwolves' eyebrows clip through.

3: There's already a bunch of glitches with them. When Diamond Encrusted Helmets are equipped and you exit out of your inventory, it turns their nose white. When you first buy a Direwolf, the icon in the bottom left corner keeps your original animal's colors. Fluffy Fox Head tails stick up when viewed in the inventory. They have a grainy white outline around them, which is especially noticeable when up against a dark background. And a whole motley crew of other things.

4: As well as just looking like Greeley, they also just look like a Wolf and an Arctic Wolf smashed together, again following the new trend of just adding some more fur onto an already existing animal. They have the neck fluff of an Arctic Wolf, the hunch of a Wolf, the poofy tail of an Arctic wolf, and the default bored eyes that Wolves used to have.

Personally, I hate the Direwolves, but that doesn't mean you can't like them. I just have a lot of problems with them, as listed above. I'd rather spend my diamonds on Masterpieces than this thing.
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemisdarling » Fri May 25, 2018 4:50 am

MakiMakappa wrote:So, the Direwolves were released today. I can safely say I really dislike them.

I already wasn't a fan of the new trend of "Slap some extra fur/hair on a pre-existing animal and call it a new one" animal design, as seen with the Clydesdales and Sabertooths. I loved the Sabers but it was just a Tiger that was bulked up and had some longer teeth. I took one look at the Direwolves and I just hated them.

1: They honestly look exactly like Greeley, just without his cloak. It comes across as very lazy, and sort of confusing as Greeley is supposed to be the alpha of the Wolves, not Direwolves. And, for some more personal reasons I am not a fan of Greeley, so I wasn't excited about this.

2: They just come across as a new animal to cater to Aldan players. Spiked Collars are unnaturally enormous on them,Worn Blankets are thicker then normal, Headdresses are quite prominent on them, and a lot of "normal" items don't have as much effort put into them, such as the Fluffy Fox Head and Top Hats, which when equipped have the Direwolves' eyebrows clip through.

3: There's already a bunch of glitches with them. When Diamond Encrusted Helmets are equipped and you exit out of your inventory, it turns their nose white. When you first buy a Direwolf, the icon in the bottom left corner keeps your original animal's colors. Fluffy Fox Head tails stick up when viewed in the inventory. They have a grainy white outline around them, which is especially noticeable when up against a dark background. And a whole motley crew of other things.

4: As well as just looking like Greeley, they also just look like a Wolf and an Arctic Wolf smashed together, again following the new trend of just adding some more fur onto an already existing animal. They have the neck fluff of an Arctic Wolf, the hunch of a Wolf, the poofy tail of an Arctic wolf, and the default bored eyes that Wolves used to have.

Personally, I hate the Direwolves, but that doesn't mean you can't like them. I just have a lot of problems with them, as listed above. I'd rather spend my diamonds on Masterpieces than this thing.

I agree 100 percent. They are so disappointing.
artemisdarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space outlaw » Fri May 25, 2018 4:59 am

Anyone know what shark tails are worth rn?
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ ───────┐
gray | he/they | taken
> ...probably an infj...
> always open 2 pm's!

└─────── β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

✩q:*β€’.───── β˜… β˜… ─────.β€’*:q✩
hi! space enthusiast here,
and i'm mega obsessed w/
cartoons and bee & puppycat.
you'll prolly find me on
forum games :]

✩q:*β€’.───── β˜… β˜… ─────.β€’*:q✩

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ ───────┐
click me!
x
└─────── β€’βœ§βœ§β€’ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
space outlaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Fri May 25, 2018 5:01 am

Peridork wrote:Anyone know what shark tails are worth rn?

I believe they are a good long, but will slowly climb in value as they are an Animal Jam Box item, so they won't be rereleased again.
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me