Willowtea.com!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Will you join when it is complete? (Please vote here too!)

Definitely!!
49%
Probably
17%
Maybe?
13%
No.
4%
Never!
3%
I need more info if I'm gonna join.
15%

Total votes : 598

Re: Willowtea.com!

Postby lullaby » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:42 am

Hey, guys! It’s Mysteriouss, a head mod and owner with a recent username change. ^^
I can’t say a lot because I’m not sure how much Cherry wants said but I can’t stand here silent any longer while everyone else is loosing hope. :(
I’ll keep it vague that Cherry is still alive, yes! And I’ve been in recent contact with her. I can’t say a lot for WillowTea, but hope hasn’t completely been lost for it.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-plum » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm

maple soda wrote:Hey, guys! It’s Mysteriouss, a head mod and owner with a recent username change. ^^
I can’t say a lot because I’m not sure how much Cherry wants said but I can’t stand here silent any longer while everyone else is loosing hope. :(
I’ll keep it vague that Cherry is still alive, yes! And I’ve been in recent contact with her. I can’t say a lot for WillowTea, but hope hasn’t completely been lost for it.

Finally! Some sign of life, lol.
Honestly though, I don't think there's any point left in continuing with this project. If Cherry has been away for this long there is no chance that they could successfully run a website. There was never any plans for Willowtea in the first place. This whole concept was just dreamed up by someone who wanted their own Chicken Smoothie.

I'd really like more updates though. What's going on? Why has this pets feature taken longer than 4 months to implement, and still it hasn't been worked on at all since then? Please remember that people are eagerly watching this thread and you have a dedicated fanbase of people who want to know what's going on.
Art by SnakePill @ DA

I no longer play Chicken Smoothie and I am not interested in the community any more.
If you want to keep up with my art, I use DeviantArt and Tumblr now.
Don't claim any of my stuff as your own. Yes, I'm keeping Kylig Foxes. They're still Closed.

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN SMOOTHIE.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxrayx » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:36 am

Oh dear, so this project died after all? I suppose that's only natural, since most of this thread has consisted of hiring lots of mods and helpers despite there being no actual game to moderate. If this ever gets remade, it's going to need a lot more focus, I think.
Luxrayx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:41 am

Hey, I just found this thread, and the site looks like it has potential. But is it true that it's ended before it's really begun? I'm not entirely sure what the site is all about, but it's sad it isn't really going anywhere...I would've liked to join :(
ImageImageImage

Hey, you should check out this CS Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I just started watching Steven Universe and I'm just kjbfkajbKJFBKJABDOAB??? Wowie, this is the first time I've binged a show in years. It's so good? And I just started season two and I've cried so much? I haven't been this emotionally conflicted since...okay I honestly don't even know anymore. This is simply a fantastic show. Even though all the happy-go-lucky parts seem to be over and done with.....hhhhh
Edit: Okay nope wow season three is already gettin me in the feels it's so good man. "H²OMG!" I'm cry oh my goodness.
Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavenScent. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:21 am

I remember looking at this a while back. Its been a few years and it recently came across my mind :')

It totally had potential, suck to see that it hasnt really changed.
💞HeavenScent.💞

Sig is a work in progress.

Trade Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4293556
Adoption Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4865460

Oh yeah! A note to lovely staff: I know its not a requirement to have disclaimers like these on your profile but I would like to note that I have a dear friend of mine named Alex (Bailey_Pugggggs). Sometimes, when Alex is unable to log on I account sit for him with his permission and only do what I'm told to do via social media- which is usually just collection pound/lost and found pets/items. That said I'd also like to note that while account sitting I never make trades to myself or others as I feel like this could be seen as cheating (depending on the situation). So, if mods have any questions/concerns for me or Alex please don't hesitate to contact me via email, letting me know whats up! <3 "You are responsible for any actions taken by your account. While “account-sitting” for users who are out of town/unable to login for a period of time is not a bannable offense, we are not obligated to help you if something goes wrong because you shared your account details."
HeavenScent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me