Physis

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Physis

Postby Snippax » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Physis Region

There are many great legends that spawn throughout the world. Some of these legends are about the creatures that inhabit the land, Pokemon. The rest are about the humans. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Shinnoh are the major regions of the world where the legends of the humans come to be. Due to the high popularity of these four major places' pokemon battles and tournaments, many of the smaller regions of the world of Pokemon decided to give it a shot.
The Physis Region was created on a series of island in the middle of the vast ocean after Shinnoh became highly popular. Will the lands of Physis become a place where legends are born? Or will it fall into the shadows of eternity to be forgotten? You decide.

-------------

Physis Region is a moderate to advanced roleplay based off of the hit Pokemon games developed by GameFreak. Physis Region has many high-ranking positions that are needing to be filled, such as the Gym Leaders and Elite Five.
Unlike most roleplays where the Gym Leaders are NPCs, the leaders will be roleplayed as a character by a member. The said member gets to choose what type gym they will lead, where it is located, and what pokemon the leader has.

Gym Leader positions are going fast! Currently, two leaders have been accepted and there are two in waiting for approval.
Snippax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me