Gothicat World ! Easter event !

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Gothicat World !

Postby Angelx3 » Thu May 25, 2023 3:24 am

Franz Kromer wrote:Hello, I'm gonna sign up for the site soon and wondering is there any referal account benefit? I wanna ask because I would like to referal someone on this thread incase there is.

There is indeed a Referat system:
"Win 5000 Floryns upon registration and 10% of their first Jewels purchase!"

Im a once a year Log in so Not gonna Share my Link.

I Wish you a good experience and fun however, soon on June First their anniversary Starts with Events.

~Kaz~ wrote:Bumping this because I randomly found this site and it's so beautiful?? I have no idea why it isn't more well known, the designs are so gorgeous. Also, we definitely need a bigger international community there. I may be European, but I don't know French at all so that definitely makes it harder to communicate with around 90% of the playerbase lol

Gothicat-World Like Most Forum based Adoptables has lost a big Part of its Playerbase to time/Change.
Apps, Video Games or Just Instant messaging Like WhatsApp & discord replaced It.

Additionally It is a french Site First, which Made It super hard to get Into as a beginner in french because other Players would Not write in english at all, even when you Put It Into your Signaturen/ asked Them to please resend their Messages because Google translate 10 years ago did Not want to translate It Into anything that Made Sense.
(It feels Like only recently Translation Made a huge jump Forward with DeepL for example)
Of course It was a two sided Problem, Most of The time a 13 y.o wouldnt have a decent english level either. So you were Limited to older Users/ those with a good grip on The language

Wow Mini rant from me There >.>

I do agree that its Artwork is amazing its what Drew me in Back then, and has kept on being high quality + The Site has been updating its Framework, Guides and Site in General to try and keep It modern which i think Most Users appreciate.
Angelx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space-Bunny » Sat May 27, 2023 6:13 am

just joined, seems really cool so far :)
Ah, my apologies. This heavy rain must be quite an inconvenience for you.

╔══════════════════╗
Leviathan Judicator
╚══════════════════╝
Space-Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calie » Mon May 29, 2023 6:50 am

Hi everyone !

Thanks for joining us @Space-Bunny :D

Angelx3 wrote:I Wish you a good experience and fun however, soon on June First their anniversary Starts with Events.

Indeed, we have a big pie battle that begins on june 1 for the thirteen anniversary, everyone is welcome and there's a lot of cool gifts to win!

~Kaz~ wrote:Bumping this because I randomly found this site and it's so beautiful?? I have no idea why it isn't more well known, the designs are so gorgeous. Also, we definitely need a bigger international community there. I may be European, but I don't know French at all so that definitely makes it harder to communicate with around 90% of the playerbase lol

Angelx3 wrote:I do agree that its Artwork is amazing its what Drew me in Back then, and has kept on being high quality + The Site has been updating its Framework, Guides and Site in General to try and keep It modern which i think Most Users appreciate.

Thanks a lot for your compliments, and even if every new feature takes time to appear with only one dev, new gameplays are always on their way!
And I wish we could have a bigger international community too!

Angelx3 wrote:Gothicat-World Like Most Forum based Adoptables has lost a big Part of its Playerbase to time/Change.
Apps, Video Games or Just Instant messaging Like WhatsApp & discord replaced It.

Just as you said, we really felt the change of times when more instant messaging and smartphones took the lead. But who knows, maybe in some years those "old" games will be considered as retro and once again fun to play as part of childhood memories to claim back :D
ImageImageImage
calie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! 13th birthday event !

Postby calie » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:40 am

Hi everyone!

The 13th birthday event is open and there are tons of old pets to grab for free until jun 10!
Feel free to come by and say hi :)
ImageImageImage
calie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! 13th birthday event !

Postby Thiehf » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:42 pm

Hi !
I found that topic !
Come on GW and have a nice moment ! Send a little MP for helping (with my apocalyptic english ^^).
My name is the same
Hi !
I'm a french person so maybe I make mistake. I love squid and spider, Halloween's pet and April Fool's (it's my birthday ^^).
Thanks for the reading ^^

I'm come here by a similar frenche game : Gothicat World Image
Thiehf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! Halloween event !!!

Postby calie » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:50 pm

Greetings everyone!

Halloween returns to Gothicat and nightmarish creatures invade our dreams and our lands :twisted:

But to be able to count them in your collection, you will first have to meet the challenges of the haunted meadow and collect the pumpkins, bones, wisps and other items necessary to summon them... Are you ready to try the adventure ? So go to the Halloween quest page and... Keep your courage !!! :twisted:

This year, there are 6 creatures to summon, the quest lasts two weeks and will end on November 14 included!
Come play to mah jong, puzzles and other games to discover them all!

Those other 6 ones will be available in Creatura :
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Good luck to everyone and happy Halloween!!! :twisted:
ImageImageImage
calie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! Advent Calendar event!

Postby aurryinne » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:45 pm

I'm looking for a guide around Gothicat World, I'm a returning player, and have no clue what the old pets are worth.
aurryinne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! Advent Calendar event!

Postby Eliya » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:24 am

Hello aurryinne !
Feel free to ask for help on the international forums, I'm pretty sure that you'll find anybody to answer your questions :D
https://www.gothicat-world.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Otherwise, you'll find here the Guides which inventory all the creatures and items collectibles on the game : https://www.gothicat-world.com/items_guide
And more particularly the Creatures Guides : https://www.gothicat-world.com/items_guide/creatures
Inside the guide, you'll find a filtrer than allow to sort the creatures by availability in the Trade Bank.

Finally, when you set a trade at the Trade Bank, you have an equity gauge that helps you to determine if the trade is fair or not (and which player is advantaged in that case) :)
Please cuddle them, they will be happy !
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Eliya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! Valentine's event!

Postby calie » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:49 am

Hey everyone!

The Valentine's event is live on the game!
You can collect 6 Valentine's pets on the valentine's page or even some others in creatura!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
calie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gothicat World ! Easter event !

Postby calie » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:53 am

Hey everyone!

Easter event is still running on Gothicat World! Feel free to come and pick up your pets!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
calie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me