Animaljam speak V.5 NEW RULES See 1 Page

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Animaljam speak V.5 *New Rules*

Postby GressgrinAST » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Crystal wrote:
Sno Leopard wrote:
snip

On another note, am I the only one to notice that Cosmo's den looks a lot like Fluttershy's cottage from MLP: FIM?

yeah, i saw it too. i'm pretty sure it's just coincidence though, since the last thing that ajhq would be thinking about would be mlp.

Now all we need is for some jammer to host a horse-only party in one, and blammo. Secret reference!
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghosties » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:04 pm

is it just me or do you guys get really annoyed when people say needs guy or needs girl
    i mean havjng a relationship is great, finding the right person is a great feeling *cough*
    dog163*cough*
    but some people sound so desperate, its like the true meaning is thrown
    out the window, i understand this is a child's game but it really irks me to see how many
    people need to have a guy or girl to be happy on there. another thing that really gets on
    my nerves is people saying needs cute guy or needs cute girl what makes them cute? their
    character? for all you know they could be a very bad person behind the screen that you
    are pouring your heart out to and saying that you love them. fake love anyway also you
    don't even know the person it seems weird to me to be honest.
╓━━━━━━━━╖
.. [ 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 ]
╟━━━━━━━━╢

ʙʟᴀɪꜱᴇɴ#0420
pm me to rp!
trade thread
about blaise
autistic
FIGHT
BAG
POKéMON
RUN

╟━━━━━━━━╢
....... 𝑫𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑪𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻 [ 𝒀𝑬𝑺 ] 𝑵𝑶
╙━━━━━━━━╜
ghosties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 pm

reject wrote:
    is it just me or do you guys get really annoyed when people say needs guy or needs girl
    i mean havjng a relationship is great, finding the right person is a great feeling *cough*
    dog163*cough*
    out the window, i understand this is a child's game but it really irks me to see how many
    people need to have a guy or girl to be happy on there. another thing that really gets on
    my nerves is people saying needs cute guy or needs cute girl what makes them cute? their
    character? for all you know they could be a very bad person behind the screen that you
    are pouring your heart out to and saying that you love them. fake love anyway also you

yup.
yup.
yup.
i'm on the same boat as you reject, it urks me so much.

and aj is a little onto it too - they change valentines' day into friendship day.
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 pm

reject wrote:
    dog163*cough*

Urrrrgghhhhhhhh it gets on my nerves. Most of them don't even look like someone you'd want to be friends with, not trying to be stereotypical here but most of them are new nonmembers with no items and horrible colours. Of course, I'm not one of those dim-witted people who hates all nonmembers, I'd happily support them. That love thing gets on my nerves, both on AJ and in real life.

I've had a few of my good buddies ask to be my "girl" before. They were all from the Clan I used to be in, and probably most of the she-cats in the clan asked me that question at some point (the leader, a couple of the warriors and the Clan's dog). I've even had people jamagram me and come into my den asking that question. Just because I wear what I do on AJ, doesn't mean that people can harass me like that. I try to break it to them gently that I don't want a "girl" on AJ because I'm not interested in "loving" someone like that and it would waste precious time I could use to trade for my dream items and find decent Clans. I think one of them unbuddied me after a while since I said no, but not before we had a hilarious dare contest xD It consisted of going into the Township, doing an action and shouting random things. Our "HQ" of sorts was up the tree in Appondale. It was fun while it lasted :)

I have had an idea. I am going to hoard non rare beards. I love non rare beards. Non rare beards are life.
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~.disengage.~ » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:38 am

Finally, i moved my storage account. I gave out like 10-20 rares to new jammers. They better be happy.
~.disengage.~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W A R R I O R S . » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:05 am

-Snip-
I have had an idea. I am going to hoard non rare beards. I love non rare beards. Non rare beards are life.[/center][/color][/size]

Yea, me too. I love non rare beards also, for one of mine a rare headress or nr or a short or long spike.....they are le bae
W A R R I O R S .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atticus, » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:08 am

I really don't know what just happened. My friend brought me, and other friends to her den. She was making her first video, and it was going to be a valentines day video. When somebody accidently crashed it, she didn't care, then the person who was acting as the man had to go. Then she just unbuddied me, and locked the den. I was locked out, and we had been friends since like, June of 2014. Has this happened to any of you guys? I find this quite annoying.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (BABE! ! ! ) ▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxhihihi! i'm atticus. i'm a teenage girl that lives
xxon the east coast that loves to listen to music
xiand to bbcode. i've been a member of chicken
xsmoothie since around 2010. i've recently came
xxback from a three year hiatus, but im unsure
xxxxwhether or not i'll resume being as active
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas i was.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxlinkxxxxxlinkxxxxxlink
atticus,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 57461 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:00 am

Hey everyone!

I just finished drawing some art for my AJ animal. I'm looking for some other models to draw so if anyone wants a free drawing of their animal, I'm willing to give it to 'em!

All art is completely free and it is done traditionally (pencil and paper).
I do fullbody (anthro or feral) art, headshots and reference sheets.
This offer is exclusive for animal jam animals so outside characters will have to go elsewhere.
Examples: X x X
(Please note, the headshots are not going to be featured on notebook paper, hahah..)

PM me for more information!
Requests are closed! Thanks everyone who sent in their requests!

Does anyone know how much Mech angel wings are worth right now? I know not many people wear 'em or own any but, that should mean they're in higher rarity. Ehhhh... I'm confused.. :c
Last edited by 57461 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    9/28/18,
    i quit

Ive had a lot of fun with you guys!

Farewell!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thefantasticeevee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 am

Oh, the mechs? I think you can get them in skyhigh and adventures, but you rarely see the rare one, so I guess they're a little rare.

Also, I simply adore your art! May I get some please? I'm ThFantasticEevee on animal jam.
Thefantasticeevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tattletail » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:35 am

Hey, guys! So I recently got myself an extra Spaceship Grey from The Forgotten Desert, and I'd like to trade it away.

I was wondering what this thread would like to offer, so here I am. Make sure to PM ME your offer, we don't want the thread to be locked again.
tattletail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me