Wajas Breeding Projects

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Wajas Breeding Projects

Postby achieve1dream » Mon May 27, 2024 3:03 pm

Is anyone else a member on Wajas and do you want to share your current breeding projects? I love the versatility of the breeding on this game so I have way too many projects going. In fact I'm running out of room and need to sell some of them lol. Anyway, what I'm currently working on (using the closest I've gotten to my goal so far). My username is the same if you want to be friends and my referral link is in my signature if you want to join.

First, I am working on breeding Siberian Huskies because they are my favorite breed. This is one I bred that looks almost exactly like the one I had growing up. I'm also trying to get a completely black and white pair as well.

I love the realistic dog breeds. I bought these, but I plan on breeding some litters. I have German Shepherds.

Akitas

And Dobermans.

I also have big cats. Lions.

Cheetahs

I'm working on breeding plain galaxy Wajas with no visible mutations.

And I'm trying to create my own werewolves. I want red eyes. That is still a work in progress.

I hope you all will share your current or past breeding projects. It is so fun to see everyone's creativity.

If you like pet collecting sites that you don't have to feed the pets, I can't recommend Wajas enough. Link below to join. I have lots for sale cheap to help you get started.
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me