— The World of Trei — | ARPG RPG Website Game

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

— The World of Trei — | ARPG RPG Website Game

Postby MustangKnight » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:38 pm

So currently this is all just an idea, I’m looking to develop this idea into more and hopefully one game be able to build and host my own website that everyone can play and post their art work for the fandom and write out their adventures in the world of Trei.

**Big WIP Currently Closed but feel free to comment!**

Welcome to The World of Trei~

  This full world, immersive role play game allows players to dive into the fantasy world of Trei. Where literally anything is possible! The goal here is to encourage fandom growth, interact with users and hear their ideas, thoughts, and promote creature adopts. In hopes of one day making my own webpage allowing users to interact in the world of Trei in a more user friendly fashion with games and areas for players to get out their stories in the world of Trei. Either in writing or artwork or just play games provided on the webpage. This role play game, mainly featuring Equikex(E-qah-ex) racing and competing, will allow players to build dynamic characters that you will use to traverse the world Your Own way. Do you enjoy the art of map making? Maybe rather the study of creatures and the places they call home. Or just adventure the vast landscapes and discover new humanoids and the customs of their world! Breed, compete, and discover new genetics with the creatures you tame. Build professions, Start clubs and/or sports, join the breeders registry and possibly become a world renowned breeder, or start your new carrier as a equikex jockey and tame even the best mounts. The world is truly yours to decide! But be Cautious, you’re not invincible! Every outcome of an action in the game will be up to fate. And no one, not even your creatures, are safe. Suffer realistic injures according to your adventures, come out unscathed or perish out in the vast world. Your fate lies unknown..

 This RPG offers dynamic character building, unique and rare creatures, fun adventure role play, and an original open world. Pick which species of humanoid to start out with, decide personality traits and characteristics, pick their roll and start playing! While mainly being a racing rpg you will get to choose a character and start your new career as an Equikex jockey either solo, under a handler, or under a stable manager and their jockey handler. Enter the Biyearly Scarrune run to Qualify as a jockey and earn your mount, or enter with your own captive bred Equikex. At each Scarrune run 10-20 Equikex will be captured and used for the race. All with varying personalities and preferences that wont be known till picking. Racers can choose to race or wait till the next running and try for a different mount, while winners will get to keep their new mounts or choose to release their racing partner back into the wild to freedom. Mounts released will get a chance to be recaptured and reused again in future Scarrune runs. Mounts kept can be bred, sold, or used outside of racing as a travel companion! After each race both jockey and equikex will gain various experience points that aid in future races, including the ones released. Equikex themselves will also have their own stats and temperaments that affect the races outcome, along with liking preferred riding styles, track types and hand types they run best in.

Starting off, everyone will get to choose a spawning point on the island Roik(Row-k). But as the land around gets explored you’ll be able to choose from a wider array of starting races along with new spawn areas! Different character races may have slight advantages and disadvantages for the different events and life choices. As well as the different racing breeds and just the overall creatures in the world.
Last edited by MustangKnight on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 15 times in total.
MustangKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: — The World of Trei — | ARPG RPG Website Game

Postby MustangKnight » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:39 pm

*Saving*
** FREE ITEMS, JUST TRADE **