AN ACTIVE AMAZING STRAY DOG RPG

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

AN ACTIVE AMAZING STRAY DOG RPG

Postby Dark Blue » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Something's wrong...

All over the town, they can sense it. Shadows seem more sinister, and the bad taste on their sharp tongues just won't disappear. It's strange...

Something's going to happen...

And then it struck. It could've been any bad piece of meat, but the dog who ate it instantly fell ill. A few days later, and she was dead. But this was nothing natural, and one dog dared to approach her.

Run...!

Some ancient instinct was telling, screaming for him to run, but he pushed it away, eager to find out if she was okay. As he drew nearer, his apprehension grew, but he still didn't move. She twitched; he flinched.

Run away!

She stood up, shaking, and he searched her for signs of injury. Her fur was dull and hanging off her, and her ribs showed through the skin. She looked up, and he took a step back, his terror increasing with each moment that passed. Her eyes-

RUN!

He ran; she followed, fast for her thin shape. She was gaining on him, and he had nowhere to run. Spinning around to face her when he hit a dead end, he gasped in fear. Her whites of her brown eyes had turning a sicky yellow, matching her teeth. She smiled sadistically, a faraway look entering her expression, and he caught the scent of her breath. Backing away, he knew he couldn't win.

He was right.

She lunged, and his eyes widened. Her claws were twice the size of his own, and even her canines had grown an inch. She tore through him easily, and he barely had time to react before he was dead.

Too late.

Dogs are catching a strange new illness called Colmillos, a rare disease that was developed and turned ugly in a Laboratory outside the city. Somehow, the poison managed to make its way into the city's garbage disposal, and now dogs everywhere were experiencing the symptoms and going on rampages.

This "Colmillos" is similar to rabies, but much more severe. The dog's adrenaline system is vamped up, pouring into the dog's system in inhuman proportions, not stopping even during sleep. The dog's senses are heightened, and even their growth hormones are disturbed, altering the DNA. The dog is quickly driven crazy, and they go through a phase similar to death before the change is complete. They become a "killing machine."

Now, they need to find a cure to this dangerous poison before it's too late. Humans are even being killed off by this unnatural force, and it has to be stopped.

Before it's too late.

HOME :: PLOT :: AFFILIATE
Dark Blue

Re: AN ACTIVE AMAZING STRAY DOG RPG

Postby DharSii » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 am

I vouch for this RPG! Its great! *I did NOT steal that from Frosted Flakes!*
ImageImageImageImage
DharSii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery