Wild Warriors

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Wild Warriors

Postby Silver_Moonlight » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Long ago, there were five clans. ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan. A wolf named Celest brought destruction upon the clans. The dawn of the golden ages turned into dusk. Survivors fled, but only four made it to the place we are now.

The survivors names were Wolfeyes, Darktail, Lionblaze, and Oaktail.

StarClan guided the four survivors to this land, where the clans were rebuilt.

"Round up all the cats of your desirable attributes." said FireStar of ThunderClan to LionBlaze. "Your clan shall be called MapleClan, and you shall teach these rogues the warrior code, at least the ones who wish to join your clan. Your cats shall be those who are pure of heart, but will do what is right for all cats, even if it means breaking the warrior code."

"Darktail." said BlackStar of ShadowClan. "You shall round up rogues to join your clan. It shall be called LightningClan. Round up all cats of pure heart and speed, and train them well the ways of the warrior code."

"Wolfeyes, carry on the RiverClan bloodline." hissed LeopardStar. "I can't bear to see Riverclans story end. Continue on as leader of SnowClan, and gather all kinds of cats. And don't be too picky. We will end up in fewer numbers this way."

"Oaktail."croaked Onestar. "Carry on the warrior code as leader of LeafClan, and take all cats that would make a desirable windclan warrior. Teach them the ways of the warrior code. Continue traditions and laws, and try to get some good territory."

"Then by my own power" yowled FireStar "I grant you your new names. WolfStar, DarkStar, LionStar, and OakStar." BlackStar stepped forward. "The path ahead of you is dangerous. We will give you your nine lives now, as we have no time to search for a new MoonPool, and you will be attacked." LeopardStar growled. "Worry about you territory later. Gather you're cats first." OneStar eyed the other four. "We will be watching you."

Tears streamed down through LeafStars fur. "Sadly, there were no SkyClan survivors. But I will send a dream to the Tribe. They will be on their way to take their place as the fifth clan."

And so it began...

to jump in to the worls of wild warriors click the link below!
http://wildwarriorsnow.proboards102.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=stuff&thread=157&page=1

we are in despret need of members. it is a great site and we dont want to see it die, so thatnk you in advance to those of you wo join!
Silver_Moonlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Warriors

Postby Silver_Moonlight » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 am

BUMP!! (we need ppl realy bad)
Silver_Moonlight