2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Casual Chat V1 [read first post]

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:43 am

I'm still missing so many outcomes and I have like no doubles to trade xD

Serves me right for not having many tokens to begin with xD

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

I figure they are going to close this thread soon, so I have a quick event (not this one) related question. I know that the CS birthday is coming up soon. Is it an event like this one or is it just a pet we can adopt in the same way as the monthly ones? Do they grow or are they already adults like the April Fools ones? Thank you! I am really enjoying learning more about how everything works here. :)

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:20 pm

The event is finally over :( I hope everyone got some good stuff!
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:22 pm

achieve1dream wrote:I figure they are going to close this thread soon, so I have a quick event (not this one) related question. I know that the CS birthday is coming up soon. Is it an event like this one or is it just a pet we can adopt in the same way as the monthly ones? Do they grow or are they already adults like the April Fools ones? Thank you! I am really enjoying learning more about how everything works here. :)

I suggest you go to the archives, you might find your answer there! If a pet is automatically an adult, it will only show one stage there. But they will show you all of the stages if it has multiple!
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:26 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:
achieve1dream wrote:I figure they are going to close this thread soon, so I have a quick event (not this one) related question. I know that the CS birthday is coming up soon. Is it an event like this one or is it just a pet we can adopt in the same way as the monthly ones? Do they grow or are they already adults like the April Fools ones? Thank you! I am really enjoying learning more about how everything works here. :)

I suggest you go to the archives, you might find your answer there! If a pet is automatically an adult, it will only show one stage there. But they will show you all of the stages if it has multiple!

Good point! I hadn't thought of that. Thank you!

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:46 pm

achieve1dream wrote:

It's not an event. Just a special adopts thing.

And it can go either way. There is no way to know if the let's will be grown or will need to grow. ^^

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:32 pm

~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:
achieve1dream wrote:

It's not an event. Just a special adopts thing.

And it can go either way. There is no way to know if the let's will be grown or will need to grow. ^^

Thank you! I looked at the archive as suggested and noticed that some years had adults only and some had both, so I appreciate you clearing up for me that it is not an event. Thank you!

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:27 pm

Managed to get all of the animal eggs except for number 110!

*yay, someone traded me for the egg!!*

And got over 30 dragons for a hoard, and over 15 of two bunny outcomes each for another hoard šŸ˜…
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamezelle » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:37 pm

Wow I'm surprised we have different rarities with some of the token pets ! Didn't expect the pink chicken and pink fawn to be rares.

On the other hand, I'm shocked the black bull is EUC only, it felt waaaaaaaay harder to trade for than other VUC/EUC outcomes.

I guess it's because of the unique lineart ?
Gamezelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:13 pm

Yeahā€¦ also I got like 5 of the purple chickenā€¦ but I traded them all during the eventā€¦ ):

At least I have a few left
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me