2020 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2020 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Postby Anouki » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:20 am

LostInTheEcho wrote:Fanart of one of the new dogs

Oooh, I love it ;v;

There are so many amazing art pieces in here, good job guys <3
Anouki | she/her | artist

cs discord | toyhouse | seamallows | pantry puffs

discord Anouki#6655
ImageImageImage___
Anouki
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:35 am

Last edited by charm&bisous on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ๐ฃ๐š๐๐ž ~ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ ~ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ฌ๐ญ Image

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:36 am

Last edited by charm&bisous on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ๐ฃ๐š๐๐ž ~ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ ~ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ฌ๐ญ Image

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:36 am

I just had to draw Scruff xx !

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faolan16 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:07 pm

to the top of all the world
to the tasteless underworld
to the center of your heart
oh, Cleopatra is the only one you loved
faolan16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gรธre » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 pm

*#3 of my carnival drawings!!*
I just love these little piggies so I had to draw one! Again, im not very good but im proud of this cutie. I'd love for them to be on the gallery!

Based off of: Image
โ› azzy . she/they . adult โœ

Completely inactive!
Only on for C$ & art.

I'm autistic, please
excuse my slow brain <3

Gรธre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:07 pm

Here's a little art for the carnival, set in those nice July 4th nights (even if we're way past that, but whatever xD) Feel free to post it in the Carnival, or wherever! It's all my art, and lineart ;P

Based off of: Image
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Androys » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:59 pm

Click image for full view

Free carnival unicorn lineart for all you peeps who love Unice and the carousel ponies <3
Last edited by Androys on Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

โ•”...........................................โ•—
..................... ๐™๐žŸ๐˜ฟ๐™๐ž—๐ช๐žข
......โฆ‚ ๐ž“๐žŸ๐ž๐ž›๐™๐™‡ ๐™๐˜™๐žฃ๐ž๐žข๐žฃ ใƒป ๐ž๐žฃ โงŸ ๐žฃ๐ž–๐ฃ๐ž› โงŸ ๐ž–๐ž๐ž› โฆ‚
...........โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
...........๐ž๐žŸ๐žข๐žฃ๐™๐™‚๐™๐™๐ž› | ๐žฃ๐™’๐ž๐žฃ๐žฃ๐ฃ๐™
....... ๐žฃ๐ž– | ๐™๐™๐žฃ ๐œž๐ž๐™‚๐ž–๐žฃ | ๐žฃ๐ž– ๐ž ๐™๐™๐™‚๐ฃ

โ•š..๐™๐žŸ๐ž๐ž›๐™๐žฃ๐ž๐ž—๐žŸ ๐˜พ๐™๐ฃ๐˜ฟ๐ž๐žฃ.ใƒป.๐ž๐˜พ๐ž—๐žŸ ๐˜พ๐™๐ฃ๐˜ฟ๐ž๐žฃ...โ•
Androys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:06 pm

~KingBuster~ wrote:Image

I just had to draw Scruff xx !

:3 I am just.. I am loving Scruff this whole time. Little trash panda.. <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm

Warning now, this fanfic is a little bit on the sad side, please be warned, but it does have a happy ending!
~~~~~~~~
Tony had his ears pressed flat against his head as he slowly walked through the forest, his eyes low and tears building up slowly. Why was everything falling apart? She was always the favourite. He just wanted to be happy and away from his family. But he was stuck working with his aunt and even watched her fall in love with the man he fancied. His sister then stole the job he was trying for.

Tony began to sob quietly, collapsing to the ground. Everything he done was always compared to her. His aunt never helped. The resort was a trap. The spirits were angry with him and just him. Why couldnt he be free from the demons that followed him? Why couldnt the Chicken Smoothians remember what theyve done? It wasnt their fault though... and blaming them for it wasnt going to help.

"I'm sorry." Tony's ears pricked up and he turned to look in the direction. It was Tanya. "I... shouldnt..." She paused as if trying to find the right words.

Tony looked away and stared off into the forest, his tail curled tightly around him. Tanya stared for a but before walking up and hugging him tightly. Tony flinched but after a moment he fell into it and began to cry once more.

"I'm so sorry." Tony whispered. "I... only wanted revenge on you. I'm sorry, I'm a terrible brother."

"Are you kidding me?" Tanya gasped. "I've been a terrible big sister. Everything you wanted to do I've copied and I was the one receiving praise, the whole family ignored you, I even bet Auntie Simone didnt care about anything or even asked how you were in the resort!"

"You dont have to apologize, I shouldnt of done this." Tony objected.

"Tony... just... listen... please?" Tanya smiled weakly pressing her head against her brother's. "I'm the older sister, I should of acted like one. Your whole life everyone ignored you because I outshone you, and now in adulthood you dont know anything anymore and just want to be someone who doesnt feel like their big sister is the only important one. Tony, I was jealous of you and taking what you loved to do was how I made myself feel better and now you're jealous of me, and that's okay. I shouldnt of done what I did. It's hard to constantly have competition and always loosing. Tony, you're so strong for always trying new things. I envy you for that. I always stole what you did, where you came up with everything yourself."

Tony gazed into her eyes and began his apology. "I'm so sorry for never telling you how I felt. I'm so sorry for sabotaging the carnival, I'm so sorry for being jealous, I'm so sorry for... not being a good enough brother to you."

Tanya felt tears pricked her eyes. "I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed it, Little Brother."

"I'm sorry for not coming to you with my problems." Tony whispered. "How could you of known when I never told you?"

Tanya laughed weakly and said. "I noticed it, but I never did help you. You didn't have to tell me. I should of known you would of never told me since you had a problem with me."

Tony raised his ears slightly and said. "We can talk about this later. For now I owe a lot of apologies and it's time for me to clean this up."

"Speaking of which, Tony. Have you ever considered being a spy? You did a pretty good job at being unsuspected."

"Jeez, thanks."
--------
What's a casual chat without one of my fanfics! it feels weird to post these again, I don't think I wrote a fanfic for last summer event
Reposted from the casual chat to here! Still written by me :')
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me