2019 Easter Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2019 Easter Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Aquella » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:16 pm

FishCat wrote:
Aquella wrote:I just clicked on a banner after 20 minutes (i only clicked once on the banner) but it says "That release could not be found, please go back and try again." and the timer restarted. Does that mean i just didn't get anything this time?

that happened for me, and it just didnt show me what i got, but i got a animal egg that time, so i think you do get something, but it just glitches and you dont see what is was.

Ah okay, thanks (:
Aquella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Aquella wrote:
FishCat wrote:
Aquella wrote:I just clicked on a banner after 20 minutes (i only clicked once on the banner) but it says "That release could not be found, please go back and try again." and the timer restarted. Does that mean i just didn't get anything this time?

that happened for me, and it just didnt show me what i got, but i got a animal egg that time, so i think you do get something, but it just glitches and you dont see what is was.

Ah okay, thanks (:

Yeah, FishCat is correct - you do get the prize! This is usually because of an accidental double click. But as long as the timer restarted, you got something. (:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go! ✦ icon
need help? ✦ guides ✦ for newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:24 pm

I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but I'm not sure where else to put it.

On the Easter trading thread, whenever I make a new post, I bookmark (on my devices) my actual post. Sometimes when I click back on my bookmarked link, my post isn't on that page, but a different page and I have to search for it. For example, the last time I bookmarked my post, it was on page 780 of the thread. When I went back to my link to update my post, I had to go backwards a couple of pages before I could find my post. It ended up being on 778 instead. Is anyone else having this problem? I never have with any other event. Is it a glitch or are there just enough posts being deleted that it causes posts to be on a different page? I'm just confused lol. It has happened every time in the last two days at least. It isn't just on one device either, it happens on multiple ones.
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:39 pm

SupernaturalJem wrote:I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but I'm not sure where else to put it.

On the Easter trading thread, whenever I make a new post, I bookmark (on my devices) my actual post. Sometimes when I click back on my bookmarked link, my post isn't on that page, but a different page and I have to search for it. For example, the last time I bookmarked my post, it was on page 780 of the thread. When I went back to my link to update my post, I had to go backwards a couple of pages before I could find my post. It ended up being on 778 instead. Is anyone else having this problem? I never have with any other event. Is it a glitch or are there just enough posts being deleted that it causes posts to be on a different page? I'm just confused lol. It has happened every time in the last two days at least. It isn't just on one device either, it happens on multiple ones.
    It's likely from posts getting deleted! Mods will delete rule breaking posts (people asking for unrelated things, posting more than once an hour, etc.), and sometimes also posts that are edited to just say "done" or "got it" just to clean up the thread. I've have it happen quite a few times on event trade threads. If you want to save a link to your post rather than just the page it was on, you can click the little paper looking icon that's to the left of where it says "by [username] >> [ date ]" at the top of your post - that will give the link to the specific post ^^
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s0up » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Is there a thread that shows all the animal eggs and their animal sidekicks?
s0up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 pm

hunarolt wrote:Is there a thread that shows all the animal eggs and their animal sidekicks?

All of this year's animal eggs and their inspirations are in this post.
    All animal eggs and their pet counterparts from past years are here on the wiki c:
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Amethyst » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:28 am

Hello, this dragon > Image is missing in the archives.
PM open 24/7
Need help? PM me.
I'll get back to you asap!
Lady Amethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:29 am

Lady Amethyst wrote:Hello, this dragon > Image is missing in the archives.

The archives are updated by hand, sometimes it takes a little longer
The person who does the archive can be busy
It will probably be added tomorrow
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby SupernaturalJem » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:40 am

Prince Keirden wrote:
SupernaturalJem wrote:I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but I'm not sure where else to put it.

It's likely from posts getting deleted! Mods will delete rule breaking posts (people asking for unrelated things, posting more than once an hour, etc.), and sometimes also posts that are edited to just say "done" or "got it" just to clean up the thread. I've have it happen quite a few times on event trade threads. If you want to save a link to your post rather than just the page it was on, you can click the little paper looking icon that's to the left of where it says "by [username] >> [ date ]" at the top of your post - that will give the link to the specific post ^^

I hadn't ever noticed that paper icon lol. Thank you! :)
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverMoon15 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:17 am

When does the event end? Easter day?
Here is a link to my Dreamies! https://jennamae98.wixsite.com/dreamies

"I would rather share One Lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone"

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _33_ people.
I have received _17_ gifts.
SilverMoon15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me