2018 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2018 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Shinryu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 pm

BeauregardFarms wrote:Is there any way to know which advent pets will have pps out of the ones that are still growing? I know most have pps in the image but some don't

We didn't get any growing pets from the advent calendar this year, so what you see is what you got.
    Often, PPS pets that got released fully grown don't have a PPS tag on them, but if you go to check out their profile, you'll see it says 'fully grown' on them.
    So to see what you got, simply go to the archive and check the 2018 Christmas tab^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandøra's Bøx » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Anyone know when the rarities will be released? I mean, there's no more being pumped into the website's population since the event is over, and has been for a few days now, really want to sort everything but, can't until rarities are shown.
Pandøra's Bøx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:43 am

Windi_1 wrote:
PocketSable wrote:First Christmas on CS and while I enjoyed all the pets (Especially the release of the fully grown Angel cat!), i'm not a fan of the whole make a daily release very low quantity upon release.

Low quality? Since when have the pets ever been low quality? o.O None have and we've never had a token thing like Halloween and Ostara (Easter). The Advent has always been gifts given to us each day until the end of the month. All pets have been very good quality. Perhaps rethinking things before typing them out. :)

Also... Hanukkah ended well before the Advent did. Just like Kwanzaa, it's a holiday on it's own.

I'm not PocketSable, but their post reads "low quantity" (of the rudolph PPS), not "low quality". (:

_PandorasBox_ wrote:Anyone know when the rarities will be released? I mean, there's no more being pumped into the website's population since the event is over, and has been for a few days now, really want to sort everything but, can't until rarities are shown.

It can take anywhere up to three months, but we've pretty regularly had one rarity update a month for a while now. The last rarity update was on December 16th, though I imagine the next one will be at the end of this month when the January monthlies are all grown up.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastie_cowgirl » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:58 am

Sorry if this has (probably) already been answered - does anyone know when the adults from this little PPS were released? I'm in love with the puppy, and I feel like I'd love the adult too, but I've been on here since summer of 2009 and have soooo many pets that I must have lost track of the grown up version of this guy. Thank you!

coastie_cowgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bookshelf » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:59 am

coastie_cowgirl wrote:Sorry if this has (probably) already been answered - does anyone know when the adults from this little PPS were released? I'm in love with the puppy, and I feel like I'd love the adult too, but I've been on here since summer of 2009 and have soooo many pets that I must have lost track of the grown up version of this guy. Thank you!

here!

-----------------------------

adult, college bio student, she/her

-----------------------------

bookshelf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastie_cowgirl » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:00 am

bookshelf wrote:
coastie_cowgirl wrote:Sorry if this has (probably) already been answered - does anyone know when the adults from this little PPS were released? I'm in love with the puppy, and I feel like I'd love the adult too, but I've been on here since summer of 2009 and have soooo many pets that I must have lost track of the grown up version of this guy. Thank you!

here!

YAY, thank you! :)
coastie_cowgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katwicks » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 am