2018 CS Birthday: Pet, Item, & Event Discussion

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2018 CS Birthday: Pet, Item, & Event Discussion

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue May 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Soratha wrote:I did this for laughs though
Image[/color][/center]

This is so satisfying

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed May 09, 2018 3:50 am

Darn. You know you've been on CS for too long when you have a visceral reaction to that image not because it's aesthetically pleasing (it is), but because NO NO NO NO NO THOSE LAST TWO ARE GOING TO BE MONSTERS TO GET OH MY GOD NOOOOO--oh

:lol: ;
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Wed May 09, 2018 4:21 am

Sparkfire wrote:
myth + destiny wrote:
า“ฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ฮนฮทg า“ฮตฮฑั‚ะฝฮตั wrote:It feels so good to see Malk dragon as common, Hope the demand will go down.

We can only pray. u_u

It kind of pleases me that the 'rare', 'very rare' and 'omg so rare' dogs are all uncommon. XD

I am sorry but looking at the fact that only the common one matches up deeply irritates me. Like I was never expecting a rare, vr, or omgsr, but I at least could have gotten an omgsc, a vc, common and uncommon. Anyway.

It would never work though - since the rarity calculated by how many pets exist on active accounts.
Let's say not many people are active during April and not as many of the pets are adopted as planned, then it could be that we get an uncommon common-dog.
Rarities are always calculated and not chosen/given.

Over time they will become rarer anyway, with the VC-dog then becoming common and so on~ ^^;
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Scotty » Sun May 13, 2018 10:52 am

I really enjoyed this event! reading the comments from all the members as the pets grew was a lot of fun. As a newer member, having all of these vintage line-arts and seeing excitement for them even in the older members was pretty cool. thanks to all of the event artists and site staff for your work on this! :D
TEAM JEMIMA
Green Smoothie Cabin!
King Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hocaro Kitsune » Mon May 14, 2018 5:33 am

Iโ€™m a bit late to post, but these are my favorites!
Pet's name: โ™ฅ ั‚ั•ฯ…ัƒฯ… โ™€ โ™ฅ

The malk fox is probably my favorite lineart on the site, and Bernouli did an absolutely amazing job. I love how itโ€™s inspired by things of Japan (which I obsess over) itโ€™s definitely my favorite of the bunch! :D when it โ€˜hatchedโ€™ from the
crate I named it immediately after a character from the โ€˜jigoku shoujoโ€™ anime.

(->Image

Pet's name: โ™ฅ ัั”ะธ โ™‚ โ™ฅ

Like the malk fox, I named this one immediately after it โ€˜hatchedโ€™ after another character from the anime
( ->Image
The malk Wolf is another one of my favorite linearts, and I absolutely love how Tess designed this one!

Pet's name: โ™ฅ ะผฮนั‚ั•ฯ…ะบฮน ะฝฮฑัƒฮฑั•ั” โ™€ โ™ฅ
I love the fennecs in general, and I love how Raire designed this one! The transition from grass to the night sky is beautiful!

Pet's name: โ™ฅ ั•ะฝฮฑะผฯƒฯƒ โ™‚ โ™ฅ
When it reached its second stage the first thought I had was โ€œorca whale!โ€ As it grew I still saw it (which is why his name is shamoo) Iโ€™m not sure if anyone else sees it, but I do :lol:

Pet's name: โ™ฅ ะบั”ั”ะบั”ั” โ™€ โ™ฅ
Waiting for the egg to hatch had me on the edge of my seat. It was well worth the wait. raey did an amazing job with the design!

Pet's name: โ™ฅ ะฝฮนั•ฮฑะผั” โ™‚ โ™ฅ

Like most people I was very excited for this dragon. I love how it turned out! :D
Hocaro Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mothmanofficial » Mon May 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Hocaro Kitsune wrote:Image
Pet's name: โ™ฅ ะบั”ั”ะบั”ั” โ™€ โ™ฅ
Waiting for the egg to hatch had me on the edge of my seat. It was well worth the wait. raey did an amazing job with the design!

But the meme is no more :cry: . I would have had it stay pps for the meme. I think it is pretty though just the same
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Ace | He/him| INFP | Avatar FAQ | Carrd
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
My head is filled with bees and all of
them are playing the trombone feature
from Phantom Regiment's 2023 show
|Thanks for coming to my TED talk|

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Mothmanofficial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bernouli » Tue May 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Hocaro Kitsune wrote:Iโ€™m a bit late to post, but these are my favorites!
Pet's name: โ™ฅ ั‚ั•ฯ…ัƒฯ… โ™€ โ™ฅ

The malk fox is probably my favorite lineart on the site, and Bernouli did an absolutely amazing job. I love how itโ€™s inspired by things of Japan (which I obsess over) itโ€™s definitely my favorite of the bunch! :D when it โ€˜hatchedโ€™ from the
crate I named it immediately after a character from the โ€˜jigoku shoujoโ€™ anime.

(->Image

All I pictured when doing that fox was the millions of smokey xxxholic wallpapers and scans I used to see back in my walling days.

You young whippersnappers in here with your new high tech anime and your rock music. *waves cane around*
Image Art by Wookieinmashoo
โฆ - Need Help? - โฆ - Deviantart - โฆ - Newest Deviation - โฆ
Bernouli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o n d i n e » Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 pm

I haven't looked through the comments, but... is anyone else shocked that the Malk dragon egg wasn't uncommon or rare?! Everyone seemed to be begging for it, I got SO MANY trade requests for my only Malk egg?
o n d i n e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Wed May 16, 2018 3:35 am

o n d i n e wrote:I haven't looked through the comments, but... is anyone else shocked that the Malk dragon egg wasn't uncommon or rare?! Everyone seemed to be begging for it, I got SO MANY trade requests for my only Malk egg?

Rarity isn't determined by demand... it was never that rare, just very, very popular. That's why people paid more and more. ^^;

@Hocaro Kitsune
Thank you! ;w; โ™ฅ
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby november! » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:02 pm

does anybody know when the summer event will start?
Hey, i'm November!!
-They/he/fern/sage non-binary achillean
-Dog fashion disco and pearl jam enjoyer
-Dutch American
-autistic and dyslexic so my apologies if i don't understand something : (
-ily serj !! (9.18.20)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
november!

My pets
My items
My wishlist