2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: Summer Vacation at the Jungle Resort!
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby odin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 am

MaximumWildlife wrote:
prettykittythekitten wrote:Anyone know when rarities will be posted? It's not like we're waiting on any to grow or anything, however many there are now is how many they are, so what are we waiting on?


I’ve been wondering as well

I think after things are done growing? Thanks, UR phoenix. :lol:
I'm not 100% sure, though. :oops:
Image

Image

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
User avatar
odin
 
Posts: 6873
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby legoless » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:27 am

odin wrote:I think after things are done growing? Thanks, UR phoenix. :lol:
I'm not 100% sure, though. :oops:

Those are re-releases though, the rarity is already known. Surely that wouldn't cause delay?
ImageImageImage
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
User avatar
legoless
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby prettykittythekitten » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 am

The suspense is killing me. And I wanna wait for these rarities before I go through a mass reorganization of my trade groups.
Image
User avatar
prettykittythekitten
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:54 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby cyberwife » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:57 am

Im surprised the rudolph pps wasn't rare tbh
hello everyone who happened to click on my profile, my name is madie! feel free to shoot me a pm!


Image

i never put effort into my signature, so this is all you're gonna see, sadly.
User avatar
cyberwife
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:17 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby legoless » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 am

dan howell wrote:Im surprised the rudolph pps wasn't rare tbh

Me too! Seems there were no rares from this event.
ImageImageImage
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
User avatar
legoless
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Fairy Prince » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 am

legoless wrote:
dan howell wrote:Im surprised the rudolph pps wasn't rare tbh

Me too! Seems there were no rares from this event.


There usually aren't any rares from the Advent Calendar, as all the pets can be adopted for free instead of requiring tokens like other events.
I'll send out my soul
Image
To worlds more beautiful




User avatar
Fairy Prince
 
Posts: 10109
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Nemesis, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:02 am

Fairy Prince wrote:
legoless wrote:
dan howell wrote:Im surprised the rudolph pps wasn't rare tbh

Me too! Seems there were no rares from this event.


There usually aren't any rares from the Advent Calendar, as all the pets can be adopted for free instead of requiring tokens like other events.

But they can still gain rarity over time right?
Image
Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nemesis•She/her•Chaotic Evil
I used to be Blackcat110

Image
Obsessed with Evillious Chronicles
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

Malk dragon
Image
WIP Scene
CS/FR Guide
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Image
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
User avatar
Nemesis,
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Fairy Prince » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 am

Blackcat110 wrote:
Fairy Prince wrote:There usually aren't any rares from the Advent Calendar, as all the pets can be adopted for free instead of requiring tokens like other events.

But they can still gain rarity over time right?


Yep! They're just like any other pet. It does take a while though; the most recent Advent rare is one pet from 2011.
I'll send out my soul
Image
To worlds more beautiful




User avatar
Fairy Prince
 
Posts: 10109
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest