Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (EXTREMELY IMAGE-HEAVY

Postby nickjr » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Uhh... just a heads up that I'm not going to catalog this year's summer event like I did last year's :'D Probably just going to stick with the images like what I have for all the non-2017 events. Plz don't get your hopes up -mercilessly crushes them-
Last edited by nickjr on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:58 pm

-cracks knuckles- Thanks for posting the raw image links in the threads buahaha

Sorted like this: Avian and Totoro, Admins, Admin Assistants, Global Mods, RP Mods, Oekaki Mods, CS Staff (Artists + behind the scenes), General Helpers
within each group, sorted alphabetically

In 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, respectively

Nicky Midnight has gotten all of the staff ducks and most of the racers here!!
Last edited by nickjr on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:27 pm

I've managed to get all of the ducks, aside from a few of the racers! link
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Nicky Midnight wrote:
    I've managed to get all of the ducks, aside from a few of the racers! link

-headdesk- I can't believe I forgot to check the non-casual discussion thread LOL Thank you!!

edit: note to self - add links to discussion threads to the posts on the first page

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2018: Jungle Event - Flavor Text: Construction Site fun text

Postby Keir; » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:41 pm

2018: Jungle Event

Flavor Text: Construction Site fun text box

Construction Site flavor text wrote:
  • [staff member] lifts [user] up on their shoulders so they can climb on top of a machine.
  • [staff member] shares some exotic fruit with [user].
  • [staff member] stops to play with a frog, [user] yells at them to focus on the mission.
  • [user] and [staff member] offer the digger some exotic fruits. It ignores them, how rude!
  • [user] accidentally bumps into [staff member] while running away from an angry tenrec.
  • [user] and [staff member] are tired from all their efforts and decided to go lounge by the pool instead...that's still helping, right?
  • [user] and [staff member] are making flower crowns out of some wild flowers.
  • [user] and [staff member] are throwing rocks at a digger.
  • [user] and [staff member] decide to look for the keys to the machines. Maybe they can drive them away.
  • [user] and [staff member] give some lemurs a piggy-back ride.
  • [user] and [staff member] have stopped to play a round of golf. It looks like [staff member] is winning.
  • [user] and [staff member] have stopped to play a round of golf. It looks like [user] is winning.
  • [user] and [staff member] run screaming from a snake... but it's really just a hose.
  • [user] and [staff member] take turns drawing something in the dirt... They play Tic-tac-toe!
  • [user] and [staff member] take turns slashing the tires of the construction vehicles.
  • [user] and [staff member] throw golf balls at the machines, one hits [staff member] in the head.
  • [user] and [staff member] try to dismantle a machine piece by piece.
  • [user] begins spinning around wildly in front of the bulldozer hoping to make it dizzy.
  • [user] brainstorms psychological warfare tactics.
  • [user] challenges a digger to a duck race. There is no reply.
  • [user] cheers everyone else on... while they enjoy a cool smoothie in the shadows of the trees.
  • [user] commands monkeys in the trees to bombard the construction area with rotten fruits. We're getting splashed too!
  • [user] decides to skip the chaos and go fishing with Lloyd instead.
  • [user] eats a fruit, unbothered by the chaos surrounding them.
  • [user] enjoys the sweet scent of some wild flowers they collected.
  • [user] finds a shady spot to relax in and escape the hot sun.
  • [user] gets hit in the head with an exotic fruit.
  • [user] goes over to try and help [staff member] and [staff member] push over a bulldozer.
  • [user] hammers at a bolt but it doesn't budge.
  • [user] hunts for their lost golfball. It must be over here somewhere!
  • [user] is busy trying to explain their plan to an okapi who simply continues eating.
  • [user] is checking drivers' cabins for potentially left keys.
  • [user] is putting on a reflective vest and helmet, can't be too careful!
  • [user] is sweeping up broken glass to make sure the lemurs don't hurt their feet.
  • [user] knocks a safety cone over, that'll show them!
  • [user] lets the air out of a truck's tires.
  • [user] makes silly puns about "digging" things to try and lighten the mood.
  • [user] must have disturbed a swarm of insects and is seen fleeing the area with [staff member] close behind.
  • [user] notices a gigantic bug aiming to jump on [staff member]. Instead of saying anything, [user] giggles and back away slowly.
  • [user] offers fruit to a curious lemur.
  • [user] sees eyes peering at them from inside the bushes.
  • [user] shakes a tree, hoping for some exotic fruits. Instead, [staff member] falls down onto them.
  • [user] slams a digger's door as loudly as they can... it doesn't hurt it.
  • [user] stands on top of a bulldozer yelling instructions and encouragement into a megaphone.
  • [user] stubs their toe on a barricade, ouch!
  • [user] swings in on a vine looking fabulous but ultimately smacks into a tree.
  • [user] takes a big sniff of a titan arum. Big mistake!
  • [user] takes a golf club and starts smashing things.
  • [user] takes a vine and starts slapping the window of the bulldozer.
  • [user] takes one of Simone's masks and tries to shoo away a wood cutting vehicle with the smell. It seems rather unimpressed.
  • [user] took a bunch of rubber duckies when Tony wasn't looking and is throwing them against the vehicles now. SQUEAK!
  • [user] tries talking to a parrot. It makes a fart noise and flies away. Rude.
  • [user] tries to call on the jungle animals to help by screaming loudly through the bushes.
  • [user] tries to get Harold to help with their plan, but he won't stop complaining he's hungry!
  • [user] tries to hit a golf ball at a bulldozer, but [staff member] gets in the way.
  • [user] tries to hot-wire one of the construction machines. They get an electric shock!
  • [user] tries to reason with a bulldozer, but it doesn't seem to hear them.
  • [user] tries to remove a bolt with their teeth. Ouch!
  • [user] tries to undermine one of the caterpillars. That looks dangerous!
  • [user] tripped over a machine piece and fell down. [staff member] is laughing at them.
  • [user] trips and falls into a puddle of mud.... [staff member] helps them up while [staff member] laughs.
  • [user] trips over a baby ocelot and lands face down in the mud.
  • [user] uses their binoculars to search for some colourful birds, but only catches [staff member] jumping on top of the bulldozers.
  • [user] wears a safety cone as a hat.
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] pull at a crawler track with all their might. They are getting sweaty.
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] are wrapping vines around a bulldozer.
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] help a family of ocelots find their way out of the construction. It's like herding cats.

Not sure exactly when these were added, but it was sometime later on either the 26th or 27th:
  • [staff member] and [staff member] are swinging [user] around and around, I hope they don't let go!
  • [user] and [staff member] are covering windshields with mud.
  • [user] and [staff member] are fighting a tug of war over a snake plushie
  • [user] and [staff member] are mixing up a "magic" stew in the mud using random leaves and berries. It almost smells as bad as those masks.
  • [user] and [staff member] go to speak to resort management about the construction equipment. [user] wonders who runs this place anyway?
  • [user] and [staff member] sit in the mud counting their event tokens
  • [user] and [staff member] stare in amazement at the chaos unfolding in front of them. Wasn’t this meant to be a vacation?
  • [user] and [staff member] try dragging a fallen tree branch over to bash the machines with, but it's too heavy to lift
  • [user] asks the chameleons for help. The chameleons just laugh at [user]'s funny clothes. How rude.
  • [user] charges full-speed at a digger, but just bounces off!
  • [user] comes swinging in on a vine, wearing a gorilla mask. Unfortunately they swing right past the machines and disappear into the forest.
  • [user] discovers a shiny thing buried in the mud... but it turns out to be a pair of lost shoes :(
  • [user] finds [staff member] trying to stare a machine down....
  • [user] gets distracted by a butterfly. So pretty.
  • [user] got distracted by a hoard of resort tokens! Wait, never mind, it was just colorful fruit.
  • [user] is drawing on a sketchpad, are they making a construction-site Oekaki?
  • [user] is packing a gas tank with berries. Where'd they find that many anyway?
  • [user] is tired from a late night of token hunting, and tightens the nuts and bolts in their confusion
  • [user] manages to pull their feet out of deep mud, but their shoes stay buried!
  • [user] missed the memo about destruction and runs in circles thinking they're winning the mud run
  • [user] sits and listens to stories of the forest by the spirits. [staff member] joins them.
  • [user] successfully breaks into one of the machines, but has too much fun playing at being a digger operator to achieve anything useful
  • [user] tries taking a bite out of the machine. A piece breaks off into the mud, but it turns out to be a piece of their tooth.
  • [user] tries to drink directly out of the river, but loses their balance and falls in.
Last edited by Keir; on Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 am

Somehow I missed your post whoops

MAJOR SPARKLY EYES YOU'RE THE BEST THANK YOU

IT'S EVEN FORMATTED LIKE WHAT I DID LAST YEAR

SUPER DUPER SPARKLY EYES

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:42 pm

If you want to brave the monstrous front page, 2018: Jungle Event has now been updated! :D

I'm missing a couple of images, denoted with the ??s below:
Image -> Image
Image -> ??
?? -> Image

I didn't realize this until now and I'm out of tokens lol
The current hole-in-one image should be relatively easy to get. It's the pre-growth "guest on the course" image that's going to be a pain to find... I kid you not I searched "static" in the discussion and chat threads and leafed through a whole lotta pages looking for it before finally going cross-eyed lol ("static" because of the image URL)

NEW: I have added links to ALL event threads for ALL events!
You can find them at the bottom of the event posts, under "Other"

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollythecollie » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:46 pm

I caught the flavor text and the pre-growth images! (possibly not all, but I saved whatever ones came up for me)

hollythecollie wrote:

The Golf Course
Opened on day 3, July 23rd.

Putting green - Tracey

Day 3: "Hmmm.. no employee to be found. Looks like they went on a break. This resort seems to be chronically understaffed if you ask me."
Day 4: Welcome to our brand new golf course! I hope you'll enjoy it! I'm sorry about the construction noise. We're still building and expanding to make this place even better!
Day 6: "I've heard there's some trouble over at the construction area. I wonder what's going on there. Hopefully it doesn't mean the new attraction will be delayed!"
Day 10: "Ahh, the golf green is destroyed! This is a disaster! We'll probably have to abandon the golf course if this doesn't stop!"

Image Day 4: Come on, Honey! You don't want to go golfing dressed like a sack of potatoes! Try this outfit on!
Image Day 5: Oh no, the outfit I gave you yesterday is all dirty! What did you do, take a bath in the river?! Put this on quickly!
Image Day 6: There are stains all over again! You need to work on your technique, honey! Take this outfit!
Image Day 7: Darling, you really need to take better care of your clothes! Here, have a clean set!
Image Day 8: I've never seen such a messy player before! Change into this outfit!
Image Day 9: Boy oh boy, you really aren't great at staying out of dirt! Take another outfit!
Image Day 10: I'll give you another outfit but please stop rolling around in mud!!!
Image Day 11: Are you doing this on purpose because you know I won't let you run around the golf course in stained clothes?
Image Day 12: I see, you won't change! So just take another outfit already!
Image Day 13: This is the last one!

Image Day 7: Hiya sweetie, I have this super cute mini golf set for you! You can take it anywhere and practice your putting techniques! Isn't that great?

Are you ready to head out to the green? Let's see if you can get a hole in one!

If you get a hole in one:
Hole in one, well done! You've won a lucky golf ball πŸ™‚
These pets have been added to your collection!
Oopsie, good try though sweetie, here's a consolation prize
These items have been added to your collection! (3 RANDOM TOTEM POLES)

Tree - Peekelii

Day 3: "Hoo hoo hoo hoo Who are you? What's in your bag? Food? Can I see, ah just let me- ungh check."

Image Day 3: Hahaha you look so funny! My buddies want to hang with you! Hoo hoo ah ah ah!
Image Day 4: There are some birds strutting around the tree. It seems they only show up when the monkeys stop making such a noise for once.
Image Day 7: Got any food? :D (once you trade in your tokens you recieve a pet with this message) Omnomnomnom so good! Uhm, here you can have this!Image Day 10: Oh woah, what are those shiny things?? Really need them!!! Eek EEK EEK! (once you trade in your tokens you recieve a pet with this message) So shiny! Never seen this before! Hoo hoo, I'll give you some very special food I saved if you keep bringing me more shinies and fruits!!

Shrine

Day 3: "Some strange creatures near the shrine seem to be observing you. They disappear as soon as you come too close."
Day 4: You came from the resort, right? Can you believe those monsters turned our home into a golfing obstacle?!?! We live here, we take care of the forest, and people shoot golfballs through our shrine! πŸ”₯
Day 6: "We're putting all our energy into growing new plants, but the metallic beasts are too mighty for us. The plants can't sprout and grow fast enough before they are torn down and ripped out."
Day 8: "Yes! The plants are slowly recovering! Those metallic beasts are just about destroyed! Please don't stop fighting them until we have regained our land!"
Day 10: "Look! The forest is slowly taking back its stolen land. Won't be much longer, just a few more fallen metal beasts and the place will be at peace again."

Image Day 4: Please, can you gather some seeds and seedlings for us? We can use our powers to make them grow super fast. We need to heal the forest back to it's natural state.
Image Day 6: We only have a chance of recovery if the metallic beasts are gone. Please destroy them for us and bring us their parts as evidence.
Image Day 10: Thank you. We will never forget your brave and generous actions. Please let some of us travel with you, together we can heal more of man's destruction.

Sen Fiŝo River - Lloyd

Day 3: "Do you know why they call this the Sen Fiŝo River? Neither do I, but I've been catching a lot. None of it was fish, though! :("
Day 10: "It's getting quite wild here! Guess I'll have to find a different place to look out for new culinary delights."

Image Day 3: I have really no clue how these animals ended up in the river, but I caught them with my net! I'll trade them if you bring me something delicious I can try!
Image Day 8: Hmmm, maybe I'd catch some fish if I had something shiny on my fishing tackle.
Image Day 10: Gah, look at all these snakes I caught! Please take them off my hands!

Bushes

Day 3: "Not much to see here in the shrubs... besides shrubs."
Bushes - Carica (updated on day 5)
Day 5: "I've heard the spirits want to save our home! I want to help!"
Day 10: "Wow, if we just keep going like this, we will have our home back soon!"

Image Day 5: You can give me the seeds and seedlings you have found so far and I'll bring them to the spirits so you can focus on finding more.
Image Day 8: Oh hey, look! These are starting to come back in this area! Be careful, though! Don't touch them with your bare hands... or try to eat them!
Image Day 10: Oooooh, would you give me one of those machine parts? They are so hard to break off for me, but I'd really like to bring one of them to the spirits myself! Only if that's okay for you! I'll give you something to eat and plant in return! :)

Image Day 6: I made these while I was waiting for you! Do you like them?
Image Day 7: I made some more for you! Does that make you happy?
Image Day 8: Look, I've got some more for you!
Image Day 9: How do you like this one?
Image Day 10: Waiting is so boring. I've made more flower accessories for you!
Image Day 11: I hope you are not getting tired of my flower gifts!
Image Day 12: You will look so pretty with this one!
Image Day 13: My fingers need a break so this will be my last set! I'm trading it for a smile! :)

Construction site
"Hmmm, I guess these are the 'metallic beasts' the jungle spirits have been talking about. Let's see what you can do to defeat them."
Image<Day 10>

Powerful attack: "Nice one, you managed to break off a piece of machinery! Better go show the Spirits what you've achieved!"
hollythecollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollythecollie » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Here's the jungle resort flavor text and such, I don't believe I caught it all but I tried my best to get most of it.

JUNGLE RESORT

Jungle Adventure Tour - Henry
Day 1: "Welcome to our Jungle Adventure Tour! Unfortunately, our tours are all booked up. Please come back later!"
Day 6: "Welcome to our Jungle Adventure Tour! I'm your guide Henry. Let's take a journey through this totally authentic and fascinating jungle!"
Day 10: "I'm used to a wilderness that's easier to tame. This is getting out of hand! I hope the next shuttle is coming soon to get us out of here!"

ImageDay 1: You should put on this outfit. You'll feel like a real adventurer!
Image Day 7: We have had some unusual overgrowth recently, I've had to clear so many plants off the trail! It would be a shame to throw them away though, so we are giving them to resort guests!

Image Day 6: Alright, let's start the tour! Please, no flash photography, you'll startle the animals!
Image Day 9: We're going to climb trees on this tour! I hope you're not afraid of heights!

Clothes shop - Camo
Day one: "Hm... hello. Can I help you?"
Day 10: "I've started packing up my stock so it doesn't get ruined by the overgrowth. So if you want something, just hurry up okay?"

Image Day 8: Hey, you again. I was just sorting through some outdated jewelry... You can have a set of those too I guess.
Image Day 9: Are you here for another set?
Image Day 10: This is the last color variation I have of this set.
Image Day 11: ... I assume you also want doubles of the jewelry? (one random set of jewery)
Image Day 12: Are you really here to grab freebies while things are getting out of hand around you?
Image Day 13: Alright, have a last set! But now I really need to pack up the remaining stuff!

Image Day 1: missing flavor text
Image Day 2: Back for another shirt, huh?
Image Day 3: You came for more?
Image Day 4: You really seem to like these shirts.
Image Day 5: You like them a little too much I think.
Image Day 6: I should have been charging you for these if there is that much demand for them!
Image Day 7: ... You aren't just grabbing these for free so you can secretly sell them somewhere else, do you?
Image Day 8: =_=
Image Day 9: What do you mean you didn't bring enough tops to last you the whole vacation? I suppose you don't mind this shirt being plain then.
Image Day 10: You have already gotten one of each design. I'll just give you a random one. (you receive one random shirt)
Image Day 11: Yeah, yeah, just grab another one. We don't want you running around in smelly shirts!
Image Day 12: A shirt a day, keeps the flies away! :,D
Image Day 13: Okay, but this is really the last one! The shuttle will be here soon.

Image - Sooo... do you want to buy some clothes?

Souvenir shop - Simone
Day 1: "This shop is closed today. It seems the employees are out for a training course."
Day 2: "Welcome! Looking for some nice souvenirs? You're at the right place!"
Day 6: "I probably shouldn't blab this out, but I've heard some weird things are going on at the construction area. Do you think bulldozers can be haunted? Hahaha, just kidding."
Day 10: "What's happening to the resort?! Why are these plants growing so fast? Did they fire the gardeners?? We'll have to leave the resort if this continues!"

Image Day 1: Oh nice, complementary stamps for our vacation postcards!

ImageDay 2: We have these funny masks we are giving out to our guests as a welcome gift! Please take one! Hm, you think they smell funny? Oh, I- I wasn't aware.
Image Day 3: Hey again! You want another mask? Hm, this one smells too?
ImageDay 4: No, really. I don't smell anything.
Image Day 5: Well, maybe these masks do smell a liiiiiittle...
Image Day 6: Oh hey, are you here for another smelly mask?
Image Day 7: We should give out nose clips with these masks! Hahaha
Image Day 8: I'm afraid, I don't have any new types of masks. Do you mind getting a double? (you may or may not get the mask pictured)
Image Day 9: Are you here for another spare mask?
Image Day 10: So what are you doing with these spare masks?
Image Day 11: Well, you know where the masks are.
Image Day 12: You still want more?
Image Day 13: Here, have a last mask! We will leave soon!

Image Day 5: Wah, I've been so distracted by someone, I didn't notice when these guys waltzed in here uninvited! It seems they like the smell of the masks! Can you please lead them out of here?
Image Day 8: I'm only supposed to accept resort chips as payment, but I'm trying to put together a gift for someone... have you met that tourist Harold? Aaaah he is so cuuute! If you can give me something that will make him happy, I'll make an exception for you! <3
Image Day 10: Are you sure you want one of those parts I found littered on the ground? Just pay me in resort chips or something I can gift to Harold!

Gate

Day 1: "Oh no, it looks like this area is closed for construction. Maybe we should come back later."
Day 3: clickable, "to the golf course"

Bungalows - Harold
Day 1: "'All-inclusive' they said. But the meals here are tiny! I'm still hungry! Oh, I'm Harold by the way. I think you were on my shuttle? I was the one who spilled squiddy snacks in the aisle."
Day 9: "Simone sent me a ton of gifts. That's so lovely of her!"
Day 10: "Okay, first the jungle animals kept coming into the resort, and now they can't even keep the plants out?! I'm packing my bags! I'm gonna miss Simone though, she's been the highlight of my vacation. Do you think she'll mind if I PM her to keep in touch?"

ImageDay 1: These little brats keep showing up under my bed! They really need to take better precautions to keep pests out of the resort!
Image Day 6: What am I doing wrong?? All these animals are making themselves at home in my bungalow!!
Image Day 10: Yikes, my bungalow is getting infested by bugs now!

Image Day 1: I'm starving. Any chance you've got food to share?
Image day 3: Have I told you about my herbarium? It's a collection of all the cool plants I've found in the jungle, but I still have lots of gaps to fill. Do you mind looking out for some interesting seedlings for me?
Image Day 10: I don't really have any use for my remaining resort chips now that everything is going downhill. Do you want mine? Just give me something to eat or to put in my herbarium.

Pool area - Tony
Day 1: missing flavor text. Something about the pool being closed for maintenance
Day 2: "HEY! NO RUNNING IN THE POOL AREA!"
Day 10: "Woah, did you see all those plants?? Management has ordered me to close down the pool area if this continues... I guess I'm outta here with the next shuttle!"

Image Day 2- Waaah, can you help me?? These trunk squeakers keep sneaking in to enjoy our pools. Resort guests love watching them play, but did you know they do their 'business' in the water?? Please help me shoo them out of the pool before I have to close it for cleaning!!

Image Day 3 - I've heard the duck races have been very popular! There's no way they wouldn't have been, right? Grab some stickers to remember this awesome day!
Image Day 11: We have a big stock of those duckies so we always have some brand new-looking ones available for our races but woooaaaaah the way things are going we probably won't need them anymore. Take some!
hollythecollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me