Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!

Postby nickjr » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:16 pm

lol since my last post I suddenly started feeling ill and couldn't grab any myself :lol: and uh wow yeah that's a lot of duplicates :lol:

I will get around to updating soon^TM

do feel free to post anything you think I might miss!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:59 pm

Apologies if this has already been grabbed. I skimmed but didn't see it.

(Internet event 2022)
CSDark Header
CSDark Sideart

Maybe the new theme will remain an option after the event is over? If it hasn't already been stated somewhere. I haven't followed anything.

Apologies I haven't helped since that one year a few years ago. I have been burnt out on CS and focusing on other hobbies. And it looks like there is quite a crew here to assist anyway so hopefully I'm not missed.
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022: Internet Event - Inside CS - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:11 pm

Internet Event - Inside CS

Flavor Text: Inside CS NPCs

"Wow, this looks like... we're inside Chicken Smoothie? The glitches seem to be affecting things here, too! Click around to explore!"

Inside CS opened on Day 5 of the event (July 27th)

IT Office - Nick

^ Day 5 (July 27th)
Day 6 (July 28th): "When the lights came back on you wanted to say thank you to Nick, but he still looks awfully busy. You guess that there is still a lot of work to be done and don't disturb him."
Day 9 (July 31st): "Now that we know the reason behind the glitches, Nick is even busier! He and the IT assistants are working hard, but now you can actually see progress being made, and the internet is finally starting to look less glitchy. You better go make sure all the terms of worshipping Internet Cthulhu are ironed out, so he doesn't have to do this again!"

Hourly Token wrote:
First available on Day 5 (July 27th)

Day 5 (July 27th): "Nick seems busy, so you don't want to bother him, but you notice a box of hard drives and other storage devices off to the side. Another pet comes through, clearly an IT assistant, and you ask about getting some devices to load all your code onto. They tell you to wait until Nick takes a break, and then grab what you need. Then they rush out, off to try and fix the internet."
Day 6 (July 28th): "You notice a box of hard drives and other storage devices off to the side. Another pet comes through, clearly an IT assistant, and you ask about getting some devices to load all your code onto. They tell you to wait until Nick takes a break, and then grab what you need. Then they rush out, off to try and fix the internet."

[ After grabbing something from the box ] "You reach into the box and grab the first thing you can before Nick comes back."

[ During cooldown ] "Nick will take a break in __ minutes. Come back then!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (July 27th): "You need something to plug that tech into, right? We've got some laptops and computers that could use a little TLC if you want to try fixing them up. Things keep breaking, so we'll probably have more tomorrow."
Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (July 28th): "You need something to plug that tech into, right? We've got some laptops and computers that could use a little TLC if you want to try fixing them up. Things keep breaking, so we'll probably have more tomorrow."
Free Items wrote:
Day 7 (July 29th): "You need something to plug that tech into, right? We've got some laptops and computers that could use a little TLC if you want to try fixing them up. Things keep breaking, so we'll probably have more tomorrow."
Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (July 30th): "You need something to plug that tech into, right? We've got some laptops and computers that could use a little TLC if you want to try fixing them up. Things keep breaking, so we'll probably have more tomorrow."
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (July 31st): "You need something to plug that tech into, right? We've got some laptops and computers that could use a little TLC if you want to try fixing them up."
Free Pets wrote:
Day 7 (July 29th): "Oh no, the glitchy internet keeps giving you popup ads!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (July 28th)

"The IT assistants need more code to study. Bring it on in!"

[ After trading in 3 codes ] "Oh no, it seems to have corrupted these pets. Can you take them?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 10 (August 1st)

"Cable management is an important skill in the IT profession, but it looks like these have gotten a little out of hand."

[ After trading in 4 codes ] "If you hang on to them I bet you can get them organized in no time."

Pet Collection - Cookie

^ Day 5 (July 27th)
Day 5 (July 27th): "Well howdy there! My name's Cookie and I've been here in CS since the beginning, so if there's anything you need just let me know. The stables are over here, the dog runs over there, any place you want to keep your pets, we can accommodate it. Make as many groups as you want, hoard whichever pets tickle your fancy, and make sure you lock your NFT groups!"
Day 8 (July 30th): "You're saying we put our pet collection on top of an early internet website containing Cthulhu? That sounds completely improbable. When you buy domains they clear the old stuff out, right? I'm sure you just misheard."
Day 9 (July 31st): "Oh, they don't like that I said this is our space, do they? Well, it is. We can't just uproot these pets and tell them to go somewhere else after all this time. This Cthulhu character is going to have to move house themselves."
Day 10 (August 1st): "If you put Internet Cthulhu in one of your pet groups I guess I can't stop you, but I don't trust them! What if they glitch it up all over again? Make sure you keep them in a separate group."

Free Pets wrote:
Day 5 (July 27th): "The artists just shipped us the newest pets, hot off the presses, but they got a little mangled in the file transfer. Keep your eye on them, because Nick is trying to get them all fixed up."
Free Pets + Items wrote:
Day 9 (July 31st): "Well, you can never have too many pets inspired by video games I guess. I'll let you organize these ones into your collection."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 7 (July 29th)

"Ooh, it looks like the artists have been inspired by all the games they've been playing this summer. Give me the newest games on a disk or something and I'll let you check them out!"

[ After trading in 1 storage device ] "I can't wait to play!"

The Pound - Sir Pantaloons

^ Day 5 (July 27th)
Day 5 (July 27th): "Welcome to the Pound! I know it sounds like a bad place, but you can find your new best friend here! We have pets of all kinds who were taken from bad situations or given up for adoption. Our enclosures are nice and have everything we need. The only bad thing is we get a randomly assigned name when we arrive, just to keep everything straight, and well... have you tried the name generator? A lot of them are a bit silly. If any pets end up glitched, we'll be sure to take them in."
Day 6 (July 28th): "So glad the lights are back on! Some of the pets here get scared when it's dark."
Day 8 (July 30th): "Woah, who's that! They seem lost and abandoned. Sometimes we make mistakes when we've been put in a hard situation, but they're welcome to come to the Pound and enjoy our hospitality if they need it! We can get them adopted in no time, even if they are a bit scary."
Day 10 (August 1st): "I'm glad Cthulhu found a home with you! I hope we can keep the lights on and donations flowing so all the pets here have a good time on the way to their forever homes. Remember, we can't do it without your help!"

Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 1st): "These last bits of code seem to have gained sentience. Could you foster them and help get them socialized with other pets?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 5 (July 27th)

"Oh no, that code is cluttering up the cages. Could you find me something to store it on?"

[ After trading in 1 storage device ] "These pets just came in today, but I know that they'll be happier with you!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (July 30th)

"Everyone keeps trading in their old gaming devices at the Lost & Found. We're still having problems with code clutter, if you could help us out with some more storage, we’ll give you some of the overflow!"

[ After trading in 1 storage device ] "Wow, someone else's loss is your gain!"

The Forum - Whiplash

^ Day 5 (July 27th)
Day 5 (July 27th): "You got s-something to s-say? Well, this is the forum, s-so this is where you s-say it. Me? I'm a s-snake of few words; I'll just cut the mic if you break the rules. I've got posts to approve and posts to move, s-so s-skedaddle. What are the arrows for? Wouldn't you like to know..."
Day 6 (July 28th): "Now that the lights are on everywhere we'll have panels again. Here's a s-schedule of everyone that will be s-speaking. I'll just be over here, moderating. Watch out for my board warning s-shots."
Day 8 (July 30th): "Today at the forum, s-should Chicken S-smoothie be harmonious with Internet Cthulhu? Opinions from all sides weigh in. S-sign up to s-speak by posting on the forums."
Day 10 (August 1st): "At least s-some of the forum posters agree, but it doesn't matter because either way, Internet Cthulhu is here to s-stay. I think they are going to help me with s-some of the s-spamming malcontents."

Free Pets wrote:
Day 6 (July 28th): "Which board style on the forum is the one for you?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (July 31st)

"If you post about that broken code we're going to have to confiscate it for research purposes."

[ After trading in 4 codes ] "Which board are you trying to put that stuff on?"

The Oekaki - Pollock

^ Day 5 (July 27th)
Day 5 (July 27th): "The Oekaki is a place of self-expression, where artists of all skill levels can come together and just make art! I, like my namesake, like throwing paint at things... abstractly... though the Oekaki moderators tell me there is nothing "abstract" about how I joyously defaced the "Employees Only" sign when I found out you all were coming. Let me show you how everything works! Remember, always leave likes and comments on art you enjoy. It makes the world a better place!"
Day 7 (July 29th): "Oh, people are arguing? That's a great reason to make art! Get on in here and express yourself through images. Do I have an opinion? Anarchy is the way! Break free of your constraints and post on whatever forum board your heart desires. Like any twit you want! Throw paint! (Especially that last one.)"
Day 9 (July 31st): "What? Other people are asking you for stuff? No, I'll never do that. We're changing the game over here, and tell that Cthulhu we'll make them all the art they want in worship, if they just leave the gallery alone so it can be displayed."

Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (July 28th): "Have you made some art yet? Art should be accessible to everyone, so here are some tools for you to really get into it!"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 8 (July 30th): "Would you like to sponsor these artists in their creative endeavors?"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 1st): "I think these could probably be considered fanart, which means that you should take them home to remember your time here inside Chicken Smoothie!"

The Cave - Internet Cthulhu
The Cave appeared on Day 8 of the event (July 30th)

^ Day 8 (July 30th)
^ Day 10 (August 1st)
Day 8 (July 30th): "Who goes there? Who has entered my lair? Bring more code for me to eat, and I won't corrupt you in your sleep. This was my home first, and you're all just trespassing. It will be mine again, or it will belong to no one! I am Internet Cthulhu, uploaded at time immemorial, and I will be here long after you're gone. Do not forget my name! Worship me for I am the most powerful being--

The code crackles and Internet Cthulhu fades in and out of visibility before you. For all their posturing, something is really wrong with them, and you're not sure it can be fixed. Better go ask Nick, or at least one of the IT Assistants!"
Day 9 (July 31st): "You--agree? You think that I am powerful? You want me to stay on Chicken Smoothie? There are squiddy overlords? This is all very confusing, but if I will be honored... I suppose I can agree. I will stop stealing the code, but that doesn't mean you don't have to bring something for me to eat. I'm sure I can find a suitable way to repay you for your tribute."
Day 10 (August 1st): "One of the IT Assistants to your honored Nick came by and unscrambled me. I feel much better now, but that does not mean I am not fearsome! Join me in my quest to terrify those who do not worship me! Feed me, for I will hunger forever and always!"

Free Pet wrote:
Day 10 (August 1st): "Live with you? Join Chicken Smoothie? But will you still feed me code and other internet delicacies? Agree before you click..."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (July 31st)

"Oh, those storage devices look tasty, are you done with them?"

[ After trading in 1 storage device ] "I made these in my image, so pay tribute to them."
Last edited by Keir; on Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:54 pm

Whewie I finally updated \o/ Took Keir;'s advice for the tweet formatting--thank you! :D

Icescape wrote:Apologies if this has already been grabbed. I skimmed but didn't see it.

(Internet event 2022)
CSDark Header
CSDark Sideart

Maybe the new theme will remain an option after the event is over? If it hasn't already been stated somewhere. I haven't followed anything.

Apologies I haven't helped since that one year a few years ago. I have been burnt out on CS and focusing on other hobbies. And it looks like there is quite a crew here to assist anyway so hopefully I'm not missed.

No worries, glad to see you again!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpi3.14 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:37 pm

I've been updating my earlier post with what each npc pet base is and what they are wearing! Thanks for all of your hard work nickjr <3
Magpi3.14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:13 pm

pretty sure this is a new/undocumented tweeter post!
    Oddity-Lad @oddity-lad
    Streaming #TotoroChase live on #TwigTV! #speedrun #any%

edit: found another, July 29th, 05:00 CS Time
    Berricuda @berricuda
    How to get one million C$ in just three days! #GetRichNow

edit: got another one lol, July 29th, 20:00 CS Time
    Desmond @desmond
    Want a FREE UR? Donate 500 C$ to my PayPelican for the secret... #notclickbait #troll
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:16 am

Thanks! :D

Gaaaah I forgot to record the fanfiction tweet I saw...

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soratha » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:22 am

nickjr wrote:Gaaaah I forgot to record the fanfiction tweet I saw...

Was it this one by any chance?
Soratha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm

Soratha wrote:
nickjr wrote:Gaaaah I forgot to record the fanfiction tweet I saw...

Was it this one by any chance?

YES perfect it was that one thank you! :D

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022: Internet Event - Hover images

Postby nickjr » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:34 pm

2021: Internet Event

All map hover images have medium and large versions. Missing numbers are either the same as a previous number (e.g. Auction Bwak Hover 1 is the same as Auction Bwak Hover 2) or do not exist

The Internet
Glitchless versions:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Glitchy versions:

ImageImageImageImage

Inside CS

ImageImageImageImage

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me