2021 Easter Event - Casual Chat

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2021 Easter Event - Casual Chat

Postby kirsty050 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:02 pm

.winter wrote:Does it take anyone else time to readjust to regular CS life after an event? Like it takes me a few days to remember there isn’t anymore rollover pets and there is no banner at the bottom of the page 😅

Yup I keep reaching for my phone to hit the banner then remember I don’t have to anymore lol
My Babies ^-^
ImageImageImageImage Image
kirsty050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2021 Easter Event - Casual Chat

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:04 pm

kirsty050 wrote:
.winter wrote:Does it take anyone else time to readjust to regular CS life after an event? Like it takes me a few days to remember there isn’t anymore rollover pets and there is no banner at the bottom of the page 😅

Yup I keep reaching for my phone to hit the banner then remember I don’t have to anymore lol

Same here I’m always scrolling down n then see the event is over n it’s like oh yea that’s right
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me