2019 Summer Event: Casual Chat

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2019 Summer Event: Casual Chat

Postby Targaryen » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Id also definitely be one of the belief that the token trade-ins were a bit too complex this year. Having to go different houses for different trade-ins, having to do standard token > milk > cream for instance was a bit of an annoyance but also highly inconvenient if you accidentally made too many but that's honestly not too big of a deal.

My main issue comes with the actual trade-in options themselves - IIRC there was a house where there were TWO identical trade-isn (eg you had to trade in like 3 cream) but there were two different options for two different pets and there was zero indication on which one was which other than having to remember that the bottom one was the first set of trade-in pets. It made it super confusing and I know this year I had to check the forums to see what trade-in rewards what a lot more than I normally would.

I also wish that the crystals had more use and there were less hamsters awarded from the mine - common ??? I swear there's hardly ever ANY pets as low as common from summer events. Also miss banner pets!!

All in all though, it was a nice event (-: just a few minor issues I personally had with the token trade-ins
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2019 Summer Event: Casual Chat

Postby Seasonal » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Since the event has been over for a while now and rarities are out, I'm going to lock this topic and all related event topics. I hope everyone enjoyed our summer vacation!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes