2018 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2018 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby GamerMutt » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:57 am

Anyone know for sure which rein-lions are which reindeer? Here's what I guessed:
Rudolph
Prancer ------------------------ Vixen
Image Image
Dunder(Donner) {Thunder} ------------------------ Blixem(Blitzen) {Lightning}
ImageImage

If anyone's curious, my logic for Dasher is the arrow look he has- it's a "straight-shot" look kinda like arrows on the ground in racing games that give you speed. Rudolph, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, and Vixen are obvious (denoted in order by red-nose, ballet pattern, comet marking, heart markings, and fox look). As for Prancer, Donner, and Blitzen- Prancer just seems to be an outlier to me. Donner and Blitzen (translated as Thunder and Lightning) I feel would be the two that look alike given that they go together. Donner has more of a thundercloud look while Blitzen has an almost lightning bolt look.
That's my reasoning at least. I didn't see any comments about it anywhere else. Can anyone confirm?
~GMutt

I have made a decision to leave CS. Thank you to those who have kindly traded with me, and thank you CS for the pets.
Once ready, I will open up all my groups to trade. If there are birthday gifters or adoption centers interested in free pets- please contact me.
GamerMutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dalek » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:09 am

GamerMutt wrote:
Anyone know for sure which rein-lions are which reindeer? Here's what I guessed:
Rudolph
Prancer ------------------------ Vixen
Image Image
Dunder(Donner) {Thunder} ------------------------ Blixem(Blitzen) {Lightning}
ImageImage

If anyone's curious, my logic for Dasher is the arrow look he has- it's a "straight-shot" look kinda like arrows on the ground in racing games that give you speed. Rudolph, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, and Vixen are obvious (denoted in order by red-nose, ballet pattern, comet marking, heart markings, and fox look). As for Prancer, Donner, and Blitzen- Prancer just seems to be an outlier to me. Donner and Blitzen (translated as Thunder and Lightning) I feel would be the two that look alike given that they go together. Donner has more of a thundercloud look while Blitzen has an almost lightning bolt look.
That's my reasoning at least. I didn't see any comments about it anywhere else. Can anyone confirm?

This is the same as what I thought! I’m a little confused on Prancer too, but I guess he has kind of a hard name to visualize.
Dalek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostseraph » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:15 am

Wow somebody offered me my store dreamie for the pps rudolph. I really want to accept but I don't want to scam them.
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 am

meveh, the artist, said something about Prancers design here:

meveh wrote:
irisidium wrote:
    Were there any design choices behind Prancer, it just a pretty boy? :0

Prancer was supposed to be similar to Dancer (I imagined them to be siblings), and I chose light colors because I figured he'd be "light on his feet" c: His harness has the ballerina shoe criss-cross pattern as well!

It was pretty fun researching the nine reindeer for this project, throughout the design process I came up with my own little backstories for a lot of them haha!

They also confirmed that this list is correct. ^^
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Frostseraph » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 am

shalusky wrote:

@Frostseraph

you could send the trade back asking if there sure they want to overpay so much for it, if that would help clear your conscience.

but as a side note, accepting wouldn’t be scamming them. it’s ultemetly there desision to what they want to pay for it and as long as your not misleading them in any way reguarding the worth on the pps it’s not consittered a scam. (:

I sent the trade back asking if they're sure
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Frostseraph wrote:Wow somebody offered me my store dreamie for the pps rudolph. I really want to accept but I don't want to scam them.

People have been offering me 2-4 09 rares for mine... I too have been reluctant.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Law » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:12 pm

Lots of awesome pets and items from this year's advent!

Favorites:
ImageImageImageImageImage

As for items, literally all of these tiny bows: Image so cute :'D
Law

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowpurries » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:24 pm

aaaa what happened to the rest of this forum? ;x; i'm trying to find the grown up/pps versions of the pets released on the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 21st and they used to be on this forum but i only see two pages now ;v;
Snowpurries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Kotayle wrote:
Frostseraph wrote:Wow somebody offered me my store dreamie for the pps rudolph. I really want to accept but I don't want to scam them.

People have been offering me 2-4 09 rares for mine... I too have been reluctant.

If they have been on the site a year+ they probably know they are overpaying. Even the rudolf themed pets from years ago are still uncommons.

This years is super cute but my favorite is still the bunny rudolf. Note: I’m biased because I love all bunny cross breed pets lol. I would have overplayed for it if I had missed it. <3
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 pm

nya-wn wrote:aaaa what happened to the rest of this forum? ;x; i'm trying to find the grown up/pps versions of the pets released on the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 21st and they used to be on this forum but i only see two pages now ;v;

RPPS 1, RPPS2, RPPS3, GUPPS

How do you mean, you only see two pages?^^ If the thread is displaying posts for you weirdly, head over here and make sure both of the drop-down boxes are set to "All Topics" and "All Posts" c:
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me