2023 Halloween Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Halloween Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby LunaLate » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:44 am

I can’t believe it, on the last day of token collecting, on my 298th banner, I got the banner cocoon, which means I got TWO (TWO!!!) banner cocoons on the 2nd!! For a total of 5 throughout the event!! I am so lucky but at this point I feel this is unnecessary, why did I get so many and other people got none?? (Maybe I will give some away but I am still in shock from getting so many)
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:44 am

I dropped the ball this year XD

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mack. » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:45 am

LunaLate wrote:Image
I can’t believe it, on the last day of token collecting, on my 298th banner, I got the banner cocoon, which means I got TWO (TWO!!!) banner cocoons on the 2nd!! For a total of 5 throughout the event!! I am so lucky but at this point I feel this is unnecessary, why did I get so many and other people got none?? (Maybe I will give some away but I am still in shock from getting so many)

I ended up getting 3 cocoons 3 candy corn and 2 of the other guy, I’m around my 250th banner but I’ve also been so lucky this event, in the past I’ve had some terrible luck so I guess it can go either way.
mack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicnova » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:19 am

My final count after 300 banners is 5 guinea pigs, 1 hamster, and 0 cocoons.

I'm really glad someone swapped me a cocoon :lol:
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
───────────────────────────────
❝This world is made of...love and peace!❞
█████████████████████
┌────────────── [ ✰ ] ─┐
Hi! I'm Nico, feel free to message me
if you have any CS questions.
FR - Auction - trade? - ©
└─ [ ✰ ] ──────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────────
⤷. WANTED: VASH THE STAMPEDE
────────────────────────────
DEAD or ALIVE
𝟞𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘.𝟘𝟘 $$

━━━━━━━━━━━--━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈┈ ┈ ┈ ⤴︎
████████████████████████████████
Nicnova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:57 am

my 226th banner, on there final day of the event, finally granted me the dang cocoon. I got like 8 candy corn hamsters and 3 or 4 purple ones, but gods, finally. especially with what people are shelling out in auctions for the thing.

I can't wait for it to end up probably like uncommon at the most, lol.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Extra Edgy Otter » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:53 pm

I made it to 235! I am so impressed with myself, i've almost doubled the amount of pets from this event than any other token-based one. I've also landed myself THREE banner pets. Literally blown away.
I've earned 2 hamsters and one cocoon, but traded the cocoon for a bunch of rares and a guinea pig. I'll probably head to the trading thread this weekend to do a swap! I cannot believe how close I am to having every event pet.

Littlest Pet Shop, Furby, MCYT, and animatronic enthusiast!

ImageImageImageImage

lyrics by The Mountain Goats, blinkies by me
Extra Edgy Otter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeeshyKette » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 pm

I have gotten, I believe, 3 hamsters, 1 guinea pig and 0 cocoon in terms of banner pets in my 300 banners. Luckily I managed to trade for everything I needed, but my luck in this event has definitely been average (or slightly below, considering I never managed to land a cocoon in my final 100 banners that were eligible for it!)
Thank you for helping me hatch/grow my creatures!
Image Image Image Image Image
FeeshyKette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falotalo » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:58 pm

Curious what people think the rares might be? Im not sure what to spend my tokens on since i have everything
ImageFALOTALOImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _76_ people.
I have received _50_.
I love GIFT WARS <3

I do art and commissions!
Ych shop here
Normal art shop here
Falotalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:11 pm

Falotalo wrote:Curious what people think the rares might be? Im not sure what to spend my tokens on since i have everything

Well, most token pets have ended up rare in the past, but with the rarity update I'm honestly not sure. Probably not the dragon since I'm sure plenty of people got those, maybe not the potion cats, again because I'm sure they're pretty popular, possibly the mummy snake and the gravestone pets? Kind of a toss-up on the magpies, probably the tree unicorn, and might be a good idea to grab a few more bat cages in the event they end up being the PPS or the white and red one.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:32 pm

Sixx O'Clock wrote:
Falotalo wrote:Curious what people think the rares might be? Im not sure what to spend my tokens on since i have everything

Well, most token pets have ended up rare in the past, but with the rarity update I'm honestly not sure. Probably not the dragon since I'm sure plenty of people got those, maybe not the potion cats, again because I'm sure they're pretty popular, possibly the mummy snake and the gravestone pets? Kind of a toss-up on the magpies, probably the tree unicorn, and might be a good idea to grab a few more bat cages in the event they end up being the PPS or the white and red one.

this was my thought process too. the standalone pets definitely, the imps maybe (I didn't see many looking for them for hoards, mostly one-and-done litter swaps. on the other hand, they were the first and longest available box so...). a lot of people were looking for the bat pps, so the other outcomes might not be that high? but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try a few cages.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me