2022 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2022 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Vampiric » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:30 pm

Clockwork! wrote:I think I've managed to work out which bats are which. Hopefully the artist will come around and confirm them all soon!

-snip-

Dancer and Prancer are the other way around but the rest are correct :)
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:59 pm

winx wrote:As someone who absolutely loves these chocolate oranges, thank you for this item.
Can only ever find them during the winter season! And then I'm left craving them the rest of the year.

Yoo I didnt notice this item. I dont really collect items but I may have to horde these as chocolate oranges are my favorite thing!
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:21 pm

Wait there's a chocolate orange?! I didn't even notice! Those are my favorites. ;u; Terry's brand ones specifically. I found a white chocolate one this year and I'm very excited to try it.
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
x
x
x

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present
β™‘

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:27 pm

Koikee wrote:
Hello! I apologize for this post being a few hours late. As you all have guessed and figured out by now.. we have otters! They are a new, official species that will appear on the site from time to time and I'm very excited to see them released and growing into their final designs.

Designing and creating these new lines was a fun and exciting experience over the months. I went through many sketches and worked with many different poses to figure out what worked best and eventually ended up with what you guys see now. Sorren Fey was a huge help with creating them too and I really appreciate all she has done for me. I hope you guys end up loving them as much as I do.

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

!! good work! i really love the addition of otters, such a fun and unexpected lineart! i will definitely be impatiently awaiting new releases & store otters.. if i recall there hasn't been a new species in some years now yeah? worth the wait for something soo darn cute..
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: 2022 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby vampires! » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:35 pm

as soon as i saw that the reindeer gift was by vampiric i knew they would be bats. i am utterly thrilled as a bat collector this is EVERYTHING to me
adult β€’ fr / dv β€’ collections β€’ insanely busy with life and school at the moment, sorry for delayed replies
vampires!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:23 pm

Koikee wrote:
Hello! I apologize for this post being a few hours late. As you all have guessed and figured out by now.. we have otters! They are a new, official species that will appear on the site from time to time and I'm very excited to see them released and growing into their final designs.

Designing and creating these new lines was a fun and exciting experience over the months. I went through many sketches and worked with many different poses to figure out what worked best and eventually ended up with what you guys see now. Sorren Fey was a huge help with creating them too and I really appreciate all she has done for me. I hope you guys end up loving them as much as I do.

They are adorable! :) Thank you for making them, it's awesome to see fresh new linearts.

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:22 pm

Cosmos wrote:
Koikee wrote:

!! good work! i really love the addition of otters, such a fun and unexpected lineart! i will definitely be impatiently awaiting new releases & store otters.. if i recall there hasn't been a new species in some years now yeah? worth the wait for something soo darn cute..

Well I mean, we got the snakes this year too. ^^" But that doesn't take away from the excitement of the otters!
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
x
x
x

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present
β™‘

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkedalink » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:26 pm

BATS! And there's a PPS bat! 🀩
Merry Christmas all! Thank you for all the wonderful new pets and items!

My dA--I take Commissions/Requests/Trades
Pinkedalink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuryBotWimzie » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:26 pm

It's so good to hear we won't be seeing the last of the otters after these ones are all done growing! ^^ If they were to be released as a regular monthly adopt, do you guys think they would be in the Other category? It seems probable to me.
    Hi! I'm Wimzie, and I'm a female adult player
    from the Midwest! I love cartoons/animated films,
    pro wrestling, and video games, to cover it all broadly.

FuryBotWimzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:29 pm

FuryBotWimzie wrote:It's so good to hear we won't be seeing the last of the otters after these ones are all done growing! ^^ If they were to be released as a regular monthly adopt, do you guys think they would be in the Other category? It seems probable to me.

That's my assumption also. I mean, they're not rodents, or related to any of the other categories after all.
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘