2023 Halloween Event - Casual Chat

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Halloween Event - Casual Chat

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:27 pm

Evil Corruption wrote:
ChunkyChad wrote:
Evil Corruption wrote:This is my very first event I'm able to participate in as I just joined October 11th. Halloween is my favorite Holiday and the only holiday I really celebrate. So far I really love what I have from the event so far. Just missing one event pet, I'm hoping I'll get the missed one. The otters are absolutely cute and the bunnies are cute too, I'm hoping at least one bunny outcome is a PPS, if not, I'm not too worried about it.

Are there any special banner pets or items that release other than the 30 minute tokens? (I think it's 30 minutes.)

Theres typically a banner pet which you can possiably get when you click a poster instead of a token. They can be a bit hard to get during the event cause they are based on chance, however if you see anyone saying their worth like something insane they aren't people just get very crazy about trading for them during the event lol. There might be other tokens introduced like during the summer event but idk if that has ever happened for the halloween event?

Ah okay. So, if I happen to be unlucky with banner pets, should I wait to trade until after the event? Or can I still see if people will trade with me with other Halloween pets?

in my experience with the summer event id say wait a few days and see -- if you still have no luck you can look around, but i wouldnt advise paying anything too out there unless you really want to. the event lasts around 2 weeks i think so its unlikely your luck will be too rough
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time // click the banner to check out my comms!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ishnawababa » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:29 pm

sirpiusofgrizz wrote:
Evil Corruption wrote:This is my very first event I'm able to participate in as I just joined October 11th. Halloween is my favorite Holiday and the only holiday I really celebrate. So far I really love what I have from the event so far. Just missing one event pet, I'm hoping I'll get the missed one. The otters are absolutely cute and the bunnies are cute too, I'm hoping at least one bunny outcome is a PPS, if not, I'm not too worried about it.

Are there any special banner pets or items that release other than the 30 minute tokens? (I think it's 30 minutes.)

its 20 minutes! but it depends -- im pretty sure halloween tends to have banner pets but im not 100% sure how it works

Halloween in the past has had banner pets, and it's a good assumption it will this year too. Simply collect 20 min tokens as usual, and there is a small chance that you will instead get the banner pet! There can be some HUGE demand for banner pets during the event. I'm very active during events and will get them by the end, but it can make you sweat a bit. As long as you're active you should find the banner pets. There is usually 2-3

Also some info about events- there is a banner limit. It usually starts at 200. When enough users hit the limit, it may get raised by 50 (250, 300...). You can expect the banner limit to be raised once, maybe twice. 200 is more than enough to get a full set of pets and extras for trading.

Don't let people scam you out of your token pets! They are often rare and you should value them as such. The free pets are generally the same worth as monthlies.

Have a great Halloween event! Some of my favorite pets come from halloween
Ishnawababa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliamon » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:30 pm

For those worried about getting banner pets: they get released one at a time, so most people won't start trading their extras of one until the next one comes out. So don't worry about it too soon!
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChunkyChad » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:31 pm

yeah plus by the end you'll probably have a couple extras lol
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โœฆ She/Her, in university

โœฆ Wildlife rescuer

โœฆ Studying animal science

โœฆ my art <3

โœฆ Big pigeon fan

โœฆ PMs open^^

โœฆ Down to do a gift war๐Ÿ‘€

โœฆ I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _44_ people.
I have received _48_ gifts.

โœฆ mr freddy fazebear?

ChunkyChad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hocaro Kitsune » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:31 pm

looking forward to this event! Halloween is my favorite holiday, I hope we get some Foxes, chickens, dragons, and snakes this year!! :D

Hard to believe this will be my 10th one :0
Last edited by Hocaro Kitsune on Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hocaro Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kokichi_Ouma » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:32 pm

Soo when banner pet comes around do you fear it's gonna be really low like last year with those bug dragons
I Kind of hope not..
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
My Viscets
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
ImageImageImageImage
Please click ->Image
Kokichi_Ouma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:32 pm

for sure! in the past ive loved to gift more unlucky folks my extras too but depending how pretty the halloween ones are i may refrain... we'll see how the ball rolls
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time // click the banner to check out my comms!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlossomTail » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:33 pm

Kokichi_Ouma wrote:Soo when banner pet comes around do you fear it's gonna be really low like last year with those bug dragons
I Kind of hope not..

I think it's generally the same percentage each year -- unless I'm mistaken! But the event goes on for a while, and the more banners you click the higher your chance is! So don't worry!
| B e e |

Looking for Flightrising/C$ trades!
user - tifftac

Balance: 786g | 375kt
Balance: 18C$

BlossomTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helpless » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:34 pm

I'm kind of excited this year, which isn't the usual case since I'm always behind. I have more confidence in token hunting, so fingers crossed that I can keep up!
โ–Œhโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ–Œhโ•‘ โœป แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡! โœป สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡. โœป
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘
ษช'แด แดา“แด›แด‡ษด แด€แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด…แดœส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข & แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ษดแดแดษด!(แด„sแด›)
โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘
hhhhhhhh]โœป แด€s สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด‡แด‡, ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดษชแดแด‡! โœป
โ–Œhโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

hhh"๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šข.. ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ." -๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—

hhhhhh*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โœป ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ด๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœป โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

Helpless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:34 pm

HALLOWEEN TIME!!
    One of my favorite events, I love the pet aesthetics so much!

โ•ญxxxxxxxxx.โ•ฎโ•ฐxxxxxxxxx.โ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
Panne

My pets