2017 Summer Event - Pet, Item, Event Discussion & Outcomes

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Summer Event - Pet, Item, Event Discussion & Outcom

Postby Dogian » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 am

LadyMora wrote:Do you know how often he was given out?

I'm expecting him to become Uncommon or Rare. But it's hard to trade him away for non-event pets right now.

It was one of kelp pets that was added lately so it must be rarer than other earlier ones except butterfly wolf one.

But despite of above reason, all of kelp pets should become uncommon seeing how frequent obtaining them from kelp are.

And it's also including their equivalents existed before this recent summer event, excluding 2012 one that didn't have any kind of it:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... r%20Party/
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1911248&hilit=summer+event
ImageImageImageImage

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... t%20Event/
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2403193
ImageImageImage

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... y%20Event/
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2757813
ImageImage

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... e%20Event/
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3121671
ImageImageImageImageImage

The following is not from pile but from banner:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... ageStart=7
ImageImage

You can see that all of mentioned them were uncommons. So I highly doubt that it'll become a rare.

By the way, in case of mine I just managed to get two of them from kelp myself, and four of them in case of BW.
β–ΌPlease click to care them!β–Ό
ImageImage
ImageImage
Have a good & nice day!
Dogian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:29 am

Windi_1 wrote:Image

I am in love! <3

Me too! :)
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── β™₯ β™‘ β™₯ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€γƒŸβ˜… β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β§Ό she/her β€’ gamer β€’ adult β€’ silly ⧽
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:38 am

Tyersal wrote:
Ive only just realised the pun on the royal family and I feel kind of stupid now for not seeing it quicker.

They're sea-lions.

... oh my god LOL all these puns
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:27 am

I am trying to decide what all I want to spend my tokens on..

I am debating between squids and lions.. maybe all that I can on lions & then remaining pearls on squids?

I have 27 pearls & 35 other tokens that I can trade in/spend.. so maybe 3 sets of each lions & then the rest on squids ??
Image Image

β˜† TFO β˜† trade thread β˜† offsite trades β˜† hoards β˜† dress-ups β˜† pfq β˜† pokeheroes β˜†

LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takora Drakan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:35 am

Is that how you put "right" on the kelp? I did not realize you can actually put it on your dogs. :lol:

Pet Spotlight:
Pet's name: Xylona
Trades - Looking for all kinds of Dragons!
Takora Drakan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:05 am

Takora Drakan wrote:Is that how you put "right" on the kelp? I did not realize you can actually put it on your dogs. :lol:

it looks good to me! :)
Image Image

β˜† TFO β˜† trade thread β˜† offsite trades β˜† hoards β˜† dress-ups β˜† pfq β˜† pokeheroes β˜†

LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..Adoption Center.. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:13 am

LissaJo wrote:
Takora Drakan wrote:Is that how you put "right" on the kelp? I did not realize you can actually put it on your dogs. :lol:

it looks good to me! :)

That Doggo Is So Coute!
..Adoption Center..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:43 am

I think this is the first event where I honestly don't know what to do with the tokens. I thought about auctioning them but since I would just ask for items I don't think I would get anywhere. I then thought about hoarding the catfish, but then would be stuck with a bunch of planks and rope. I've spent all I could on fish and got three full sets and am working on a fourth, but I think I'm finished on the fish front. I think I'll just buy random pets with them and use them to get more hoard items.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Not happy :(

Postby tehuti88 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am

I don't see a feedback topic anywhere so I guess this is the best place...?

I hope next year's event returns to the old format. This is the first event I haven't enjoyed. There are just too many places to trade in tokens (including more than one trade option at most locations!), you're never sure if it's a pet or an item or another token you're getting, and especially having to trade in tokens in one place, to get new tokens to trade in another, is too confusing.

Even looking at the outcomes thread I was linked to, and my wishlist, I can't keep track of all the places I have to trade for things or what pets I already have. Plus there are so many different locations that require the same tokens for different things...and games of chance where you're not even sure if you're going to get a pet or an item...I think I'm going to just miss out on most of the pets and items because I can't keep track of it all. :(

It also doesn't seem like we had as much time as usual to click on the banners? I could be wrong on that, though. Just that in past years I always maxed out my banner clicks, but this time I don't think I got to. And it looks like there are a LOT more item outcomes, not sure about pets though. I'm more into pets than items, so accidentally trading for an item and not a pet irks me.

And trading for the pets I don't have is difficult, because it takes me forever to sort my duplicates into my trade group, so by the time I do that, everyone else has what they need and it's time for the next event. I'm pretty much giving up. It'll take me forever to figure out where to get which pets I need with which tokens, and how to ration my tokens among so many locations, too, and I think there's like only a day or two left? Too much hassle when I'm not even sure what I'm going to get.

This is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. :(

Tl;dr: Please let it be simpler next year! Trade tokens, get pets/items. Maybe fewer trade locations as well.
tehuti88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Not happy :(

Postby danijust » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 am

tehuti88 wrote:I don't see a feedback topic anywhere so I guess this is the best place...?

I hope next year's event returns to the old format. This is the first event I haven't enjoyed. There are just too many places to trade in tokens (including more than one trade option at most locations!), you're never sure if it's a pet or an item or another token you're getting, and especially having to trade in tokens in one place, to get new tokens to trade in another, is too confusing.

Even looking at the outcomes thread I was linked to, and my wishlist, I can't keep track of all the places I have to trade for things or what pets I already have. Plus there are so many different locations that require the same tokens for different things...and games of chance where you're not even sure if you're going to get a pet or an item...I think I'm going to just miss out on most of the pets and items because I can't keep track of it all. :(

It also doesn't seem like we had as much time as usual to click on the banners? I could be wrong on that, though. Just that in past years I always maxed out my banner clicks, but this time I don't think I got to. And it looks like there are a LOT more item outcomes, not sure about pets though. I'm more into pets than items, so accidentally trading for an item and not a pet irks me.

And trading for the pets I don't have is difficult, because it takes me forever to sort my duplicates into my trade group, so by the time I do that, everyone else has what they need and it's time for the next event. I'm pretty much giving up. It'll take me forever to figure out where to get which pets I need with which tokens, and how to ration my tokens among so many locations, too, and I think there's like only a day or two left? Too much hassle when I'm not even sure what I'm going to get.

This is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. :(

Tl;dr: Please let it be simpler next year! Trade tokens, get pets/items. Maybe fewer trade locations as well.

Ummmm...there is a thread that shows you where exactly you should go to get certain pets and whatnot - the outcomes thread. There exists an outcomes thread for every thing - monthlies, events...
danijust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me