2021 Advent - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2021 Advent - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Postby odin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:45 pm

All these rare? O_o
TBH they all pretty much surprised me, especially the bunny and rat. Because I got those myself and two of the rat from my own adopts (birthday luck I suppose, rats were released on my birthday lol). Also, believe it or not I found a popsicle lion in a free group on my search for one.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Frost- » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:49 pm

I'm not surprised to see that the white elephant rat or the icicle bunny ended up rare--those were certainly the hardest to find trading-wise. I am a little shocked that the popsicle lion ended up rare though--I had three in my adopts! I suppose that's rng for you
-Frost-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tru » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:55 pm

-Frost- wrote:I'm not surprised to see that the white elephant rat or the icicle bunny ended up rare--those were certainly the hardest to find trading-wise. I am a little shocked that the popsicle lion ended up rare though--I had three in my adopts! I suppose that's rng for you

I had three as well and three of the white elephant rat. So it was definitely a shock to me to see them turn rare.
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me