2020 Summer Event: Dumpster Divers Investigations Inc.

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2020 Summer Event: Dumpster Divers Investigations Inc.

Postby Alegria NPC » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 am

coastie_cowgirl wrote:Here we go...

[user] finds a stack of resumes that were thrown away after Alegria finished hiring for the carnival. Henry, Lloyd, Simone... who are these characters? There are a few more, but they're damaged beyond recognition.

Oh gosh, do you think it could have been someone I interviewed? There were a few I didn’t call back either. I can’t remember any more names now. Rats!
Alegria NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avrap » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 am

coastie_cowgirl wrote:
Avrap wrote:
coastie_cowgirl wrote:Here we go...

[user] finds a stack of resumes that were thrown away after Alegria finished hiring for the carnival. Henry, Lloyd, Simone... who are these characters? There are a few more, but they're damaged beyond recognition.

I haven't been here for many events, were any of those characters in past events?

All from the Jungle event!

Henry

Simone
Lloyd

OH MY OH MY OH MY
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 am

So gutted I missed the jungle event last year. cursed hiatus 😂

on the other hand-
    "ahirked hears arguing about ducks behind the Snax Bar, but when they look the pets in question are already gone"

curious
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaches_ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 am

heartaeche wrote:- " [user] helps Unice perform repairs while waiting for their next ticket and she says she heard barking in the trees. "
- " [user] follows a trail of rubber ducks like breadcrumbs... back to the Hook-a-Duck game! Well, that's probably not very helpful. " <--- there were three of these clues in a row
- Also one user apparently saw a shadowy figure lurking in the stalls
-" [heartaeche] thinks the ducks at Hook-a-Duck look suspiciously familiar. They wonder where Alegria and Tanya bought them."
- " [user] tries to investigate Tanya's background. Bernouli says she looks oddly familiar, but they've been to every summer event for the last five years, so it could be anyone. "
what if tanya is tony from last summer's sister?? they're both from the same litter, aren't they??

idk if this has been put here yet, but i've seen a lot to do with the snack bar/ ducks, and here's one that has them both.
"[user] hears arguing about ducks behind the Snax Bar, but when they look the pets in question are already gone."
Image Image Image
peaches_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugared_Strawberries » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:34 am

First off, she openly denies having anything to do with it. No one else does so.

Alegria wrote:Tanya is new to the team... but the Hook-a-Duck has been busy. I wonder if she knows more than she's saying, though!

Alegria herself mentions Tanya and suggests she might know more than she is letting on.

[user] helps Unice perform repairs while waiting for their next ticket and she says she heard barking in the trees.

Tanya (and Tony) is a dog, so the barking makes sense.

[user] follows a trail of rubber ducks like breadcrumbs... back to the Hook-a-Duck game! Well, that's probably not very helpful.

Despite what the text says, it could be helpful. Tanya (and her brother Tony) are associated with rubber ducks so it would make sense for them to accidentally leave them about.

[user] tries to investigate Tanya's background. [user] says she looks oddly familiar, but they've been to every summer event for the last five years, so it could be anyone.

Tanya looks familiar, but we can't find much about her past. (This also aids in suspecting Tony because he's her litter mate and was in the Jungle Event of 2018.)

[user] hears arguing about ducks behind the Snax Bar, but when they look the pets in question are already gone.

Tanya (and Tony) are once again associated with duck so they'd naturally talk about them.

[user] sees a shadowy figure in the stalls and sneaks in to see what's going on.

Helps the idea a third part is interfering.

Ryder is being very cagey with their predictions, but [user] thinks they overhead Ryder telling someone the saboteur has gone on vacation with the Smoothians before.

Tony was with us during the Jungle Event.

While sneaking around the stalls [user] hears a masculine sounding voice laughing, and then hears a crash. When they run out the saboteur somehow got away!

Tony is male, so this could be him.

[user] thinks that the park staff are all innocent! [user] agrees there must be some other interloper.

Also aids the idea of a third party being involved.

[user] thinks the ducks at Hook-a-Duck look suspiciously familiar. They wonder where Alegria and Tanya bought them.

The only pervious time there were rubber ducks involved during and event was the Duck Races with Tony, so Tanya could've gotten them from him.

[user] thinks the mysterious footprints they followed belong to a dog, but they're not sure. It could be a really big cat!

Tony (and Tanya) are dogs with leopard spots, so this could be a sneaky clue.

[user's] winning duck has a little smudge of purple paint on it. Could this be a clue?

This is a duck from Tony's Duck Racing mini game.

[user] can see a shadow moving through the wall of a tent! If that's the saboteur it's certainly too big to be Pipsqueak or Puck.

Tony (and Tanya) are certainly bigger than Pipsqueak and Puck.

[user] catches a glimpse of orange fur stuck to a roller coaster cart, but it blows away before they can take a closer look.

Tony is orange, so this could be his fur.

They clues we've gotten so far point to Tanya and her brother Tony being the culprits!

God Loves You!
Feel free to ask me about Christianity!
“For I desire mercy, not sacrifice.”
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭6:6 and Matthew 9:13

My Webcomic! <3
My Webcomic's Instagram! <3
My Deviantart! <3
My Instagram! <3
My Tumblr! <3
Sugared_Strawberries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alegria NPC » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:37 am

Akira_Cato wrote:Look at page 18 - he's been brought into this since then :3
The only reason I'm not comparing the Snax assistant with Tony is that the darker spots are missing... BUT that could be artistic freedom OR he tries to hide them

I let Puck hire his own assistant. I hope he didn’t bring someone dastardly! I don’t think they really look much like this character you’re accusing, though!
Alegria NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaches_ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:38 am

pinkponygirl311 wrote:

They clues we've gotten so far point to Tanya and her brother Tony being the culprits!

yes i agree
Image Image Image
peaches_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastie_cowgirl » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:38 am

Ok, so we are thinking Tanya and Tony...

Now... WHY? And, what does Ryder have to do with it? What's the letter about?
coastie_cowgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akira_Cato » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:39 am

pinkponygirl311 wrote:Image
First off, she openly denies having anything to do with it. No one else does so.

Alegria wrote:Tanya is new to the team... but the Hook-a-Duck has been busy. I wonder if she knows more than she's saying, though!

Alegria herself mentions Tanya and suggests she might know more than she is letting on.

[user] helps Unice perform repairs while waiting for their next ticket and she says she heard barking in the trees.

[user] follows a trail of rubber ducks like breadcrumbs... back to the Hook-a-Duck game! Well, that's probably not very helpful.

Despite what the text says, it could be helpful. Tanya (and her brother Tony) are associated with rubber ducks so it would make sense for them to accidentally leave them about.

[user] tries to investigate Tanya's background. [user] says she looks oddly familiar, but they've been to every summer event for the last five years, so it could be anyone.

Tanya looks familiar, but we can't find much about her past. (This also aids in suspecting Tony because he's her litter mate and was in the Jungle Event of 2018.)

[user] hears arguing about ducks behind the Snax Bar, but when they look the pets in question are already gone.

Tanya (and Tony) are once again associated with duck so they'd naturally talk about them.

[user] sees a shadowy figure in the stalls and sneaks in to see what's going on.

Ryder is being very cagey with their predictions, but [user] thinks they overhead Ryder telling someone the saboteur has gone on vacation with the Smoothians before.

While sneaking around the stalls [user] hears a masculine sounding voice laughing, and then hears a crash. When they run out the saboteur somehow got away!

[user] thinks that the park staff are all innocent! [user] agrees there must be some other interloper.

[user] thinks the ducks at Hook-a-Duck look suspiciously familiar. They wonder where Alegria and Tanya bought them.

The only pervious time there were rubber ducks involved during and event was the Duck Races with Tony, so Tanya could've gotten them from him.

[user] thinks the mysterious footprints they followed belong to a dog, but they're not sure. It could be a really big cat!

[user's] winning duck has a little smudge of purple paint on it. Could this be a clue?

[user] can see a shadow moving through the wall of a tent! If that's the saboteur it's certainly too big to be Pipsqueak or Puck.

[user] catches a glimpse of orange fur stuck to a roller coaster cart, but it blows away before they can take a closer look.

Thanks for putting all of our clues together
I think might be not ONLY Tony and Tanya... think of all the beings that haven't been called!
Some might hold a grudge...

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Genshin Impact
American Server
UID 618 955 790
FR profile
semi-active

Please send me a message before adding me, thank you

&bg=ece9e1
(transparenter Hintergrund für Bilder)
Akira_Cato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥RaspberryRedPanda♥ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:41 am

pinkponygirl311 wrote:Image

Dang, she was one of my favorite NPCs! I think you could be right with this one; so many clues point to these two (or three, maybe) being the culprits behind the sabotage. She seems to be the most likely suspect.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage Credits: © © ©
♥RaspberryRedPanda♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me