Low commitment rolepaly? And a RP idea (noob questions)

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Low commitment rolepaly? And a RP idea (noob questions)

Postby trixgotchi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:01 pm

Hi, so I haven't been involved in any serious RP things before (like to the extent of requiring being accepted by the RP owners). To give you an idea, I used to be on Gaia Online and they would have threads that were RP themed, like "Bob's Tavern" and you just pop in and chat with people as your OC or whatever you want to be. There wasn't a huge narrative, just lighthearted casual stuff and no real commitment beyond sporadic convos.

I want to start an RP that is based off the cat spirit city from A Whisker Away, where my OC will be the owner/barista of a cafe. My OC is an anthro cat spirit. (So I'm thinking fandom and fantasy based animal RP forum) People can come in and chat, order some food, talk about their backstories etc. Would the RP forums be a good place for something like that? There would be no overarching narrative, the cafe is just a nice limbo space for people to hang out and chit chat. If RP forums are not a good fit, what would be?

Thanks in advance <3
trixgotchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Low commitment rolepaly? And a RP idea (noob questions)

Postby Fawnie » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:37 am

hi there! welcome to the site !!

The RP forums are a great place for that type of RP.

A neat tool is this thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3164691 you can post your idea here to see who would be interested in joining.

When you're ready to make the RP, the best place for that would be here: Forum/viewforum.php?f=81

If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out or submit a help ticket! Happy roleplaying :)
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups