Character share

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Character share

Postby estelwin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:02 pm

hey! i created a character recently but i was wondering if somebody else wanted to roleplay her. this lead me to the idea of having a forum for extra characters! if you create a character and aren't planning on using him/her, post it here! others can come on here and ask to use your character. have fun!
John 3:16

Jesus loves you!

my pms are turned off, so pls send a trade if you want to say something
estelwin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character share

Postby estelwin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 pm

here's a character i recently created this character for you guys! i've actually already enrolled her in an avengers multiverse rp. feel free to mover her and use her wherever! Here's the link to that rp if you want to do that
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3994931#p122951638

Here she is! She's part of the DC universee

Name: Guinevere Haly
Alias: Sparrow, as dubbed by the famed Cat Grant for her similar fighting style to Robin

Powers: She doesn't have any supernatural powers. However, she has 20 years of experience in the acrobatic field, plus training in martial arts from Bruce Wayne.

History: Guinn grew up in the same circus as Dick Grayson, She was traumatized by the Graysons' death and hurt when Dick, her best friend, left her. For ten long years, she dedicates herself to acrobatics. She has her heart set on becoming the world's best acrobat to get Dick's attention, wherever he is. At 18, Guinn gets accepted into medical school in Gotham, where she meets Bruce Wayne. He tells Guinn about Nightwing. Guinn is horrified by the misuse of Nightwing's skills. Bruce invites Guinn to stay at Wayne Manor while she trains to fight. One day as she and Damian Wayne explore the basement, Guinn finds an old trophy. The inscription reads "Richard Grayson, Academic Decathlon, 2010". The trophy triggers Guinn's emotional trauma and Bruce is forced to expose Nightwing's identity to her. Bruce teaches Guinn to fight crime and sends her to Detriot to bring Nightwing back to Gotham. After many tiresome battles, Guinn begins to realize that she feels for Dick more than she ever has. She is horrified by her own feelings, and tries to reject them. But when Dick runs into her on the street and recognizes her, Guinn admits to being Sparrow. She freely tells him how the Wayne family needs him, and Detroit is not the place for him. Since then, Guinn and Dick both moved back to Gotham. Guinn has dropped out of medical school and runs an intense dance academy.

Appearance: Guinn has long, red hair. She often wears oversized hoodies and skinny jeans or high waisted shorts. She almost always wears boots specially designed for tightrope walking. The boots formerly belonged to Mary Grayson, Dick's mother.

Hobbies: reading mysteries, drawing anime, rocking out to pop and rock, dancing, acrobatics, and walking the high wire

Fave songs: High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco, Take on Me by a-ha, &burn by Billie Eilish, YOUTH by Troye Sivan

Personality: Guinn is a very peppy, always happy person, but if you threaten her family, she WILL make you regret it. While she naturally is very cheerful, it's mostly a cover-up for the deep pain and trauma she experiences.

Best friends: Parker Haly, Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Lily Young

Family: Parker Haly (adopted brother), Jack Haly (adoptive father)

Crush: Dick Grayson

if anyone wants to play Guinevere Haly, she's open!
John 3:16

Jesus loves you!

my pms are turned off, so pls send a trade if you want to say something
estelwin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me