RP suggestions?

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

RP suggestions?

Postby awkwardd » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Ummmm HI! I'm a very new member (I made an account a while ago but I've never done much with it) and lately even though I'm SUPER busy I really need an escape from work and I want to do more rp as the site I typically use is dying down. I'm completely unfamiliar with the site and I know NO one here but I like to make friends and try new things so...?
I consider myself an advanced role player, with good muse I can write a few paragraphs and I often create my own storylines and threads, but typically I only have time and energy for a paragraph or two, depending on my mood and muse for the thread and the effort of other players. I do all kinds of rp, I'm most comfortable with realistic human or realistic/fantasy animals, horses are my favorite to rp but I do pretty much anything.
I'm looking for a sort of casual thread that doesn't ask too much muse-wise, one that's not too big so I can keep track of what's going on bc I don't have a lot of down time to read through pages of text.
So if you have or know of any rps that fit what I'm looking for, feel free to invite me!
While you're at it, I'd love some tips on how rping goes on around here and what the norms are and such <3
awkwardd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP suggestions?

Postby CherrySeasons » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:35 pm

Hey, there and welcome!

Our RP forums here on CS consist of a whole range of roleplayers with many different interests. To find a RP you are interested in, I suggest to browse the board and see what we have going on in the various different forums. They are sorted by whether characters are human or animal, then further into realistic/fantasy/fandom genres; with separate sections for those who are looking for more advanced, literate roleplays.

Here are some links to roleplay guides and threads that may be helpful for you to get started:

Index to Roleplay Guides and Help
  • This includes a guide for beginners, hints and tricks for writing and hosting a RP, how to create a RP character and more.

Search for 1x1 Roleplays
  • If you are looking to have a 1x1 roleplay with someone, post here. You should include information such as what kind of roleplay you're looking for, your level of roleplay, and what subject you're looking to roleplay. You may also take a look at who has posted there recently and see if they're offering a RP you're interested in.

Advertise Your Group Roleplays
  • Post here if you want to advertise your group roleplay, or browse the topic if you are looking to join one that someone else has recently made.

Lastly, please don’t forget to read the rules before you start roleplaying. Best of luck! :)
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP suggestions?

Postby awkwardd » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 am

Thanks for the advice! The coding help is super helpful, I'll definitely be reading over all of those links.

I'll be checking out the forums but I'm still open to invitations and suggestions!
awkwardd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me