Garnet's free RP templates

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

On a Scale of 1-10, rate my codes

10 - Perfect!
64%
13%
13%
4%
3%
2%
No votes
1%
1%
1 - Awful!
No votes

Total votes : 119

Garnet's free RP templates

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello and welcome to GarnetLioness's RP coding templates! I figured I might as well post some codes of mine for those wanting to make their own roleplay, but not having the fancy-shmancy codes for it. I will be updating these pages whenever I can, so be on the lookout if you don't see anything you don't like yet

Note: I won't post highly complicated codes, the codes that I'm posting are simple and easy to use. So if you're looking for one that's super detailed and complex, sorry but find someone else for it. I will also post RP forums, and if you want a custom one I will be glad to make one for you. However, I am doing this for free so I will work on them when I want to in my own time. If you want them to bee completed at a faster rate, simply find someone who can because I won't be able to.

Rules
1. Absolutely DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS or else I will send an army of huskies to smite you
2. Yeah that's it lol
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Examples

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Note: The following are examples and their codes may not avaliable

━━━───━━───━━─━━───━── ───━━━━━━─━━────━───━━
The Origins
The nordic wolves are an old and sacred species. The gods spoke to the wolves many centuries ago, back when
wolves did not live in packs. Wolves used to think they were the most powerful being in the realm. One day, the
gods sent down a raven to a young wolf. The raven dropped a fine spear, a spear crafted by the gods themselves.
The raven helped the wolf learn how to use his spear, and he became the most successful hunter in the land. Soon,
another wolf was selected by the gods. They awoke to find a fence made from wood in their territory. And soon,
the wolf learned to put caribou inside the fence; becoming the first wolf to tame their prey as opposed to hunt.
And finally, the final gift was to be given. The third wolf awoke and found a knife between his paws and an odd
black wolf threatening him. The wolf picked up the knife and slayed the stranger, becoming the first wolf to have
used knives when in combat. Wolves traveled from great distances, asking to learn how to wield their tools. This
would become the foundations of the three tribes: Hrafn, the tribe of hunters, Heimdragi, the tribe that tames
beasts, and Drengr, the tribe of warriors. Centuries after their creation, the tribe wolves still thrive and live in
harmony with one another. With the Norse gods as their guide, the wolves of the tribes shall thrive forever.

━━━───━━───━━━━─────── ───━━━━━─━━━────━━───━

││███
││███
███││
███││
Turf Wars
↠ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʀ↞

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴀɴɪɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ. The dogs decided to band
together and form a giant pack and survive in their new world. The pack was called The Alamo Pack, named after one of the
most famous landmarks in the city. But as time went on, there was conflict between two dogs that did not agree on how the
pack was led. And so the pack split, their territory splitting down the center. The new pack was called simply The Nueva Pack.
These two packs, despite holding different outlooks on life, remained at peace and coexisted for the longest time. But this
peace would not last forever, as resources in the city would decrease with the two packs fighting for food. Alamo dogs became
hostile and drove the Nueva dogs out of the city. The Nueva dogs took refuge in abandoned small farms near the highway, furious
at how the dogs they once called friends and once lived in peace with had chased them out. Now the dogs are at war,
fighting for limited resources and land for their own pack to thrive on. ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ?

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

░░░█████
░░░█████
░░░█████
█████░░░
█████░░░
█████░░░
BoulderClan
★ ★ ★
ᴄᴀᴛs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
❝My friends, I have terrible news for you all. On his last life, Fawnstar of Mossclan was murdered by outsider cats. They are made up of rogues and foreign clan cats. They have no respect for the warrior code, they have no respect for Starclan, and they have no respect for our land. They may be strong, but we, Boulderclan, are stronger. We have survived in these mountains for generations and we have never, ever backed down from a fight. I look upon you all and I see the strongest warriors of any clan known to Starclan. These rogues should have known better than to have dared threaten the mightiest of the three clans. And by our ancestors, we will not surrender to these rogues. I ask you all to fight for the sake of our clan; you must use all your strength and more. For Boulderclan, I ask you to fight alongside me once more!❞
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Resources

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Resources

If you're gonna make an RP, you need to decorate it to catch the eye of people! Here are the websites I use for my roleplays
Gifs
My animal gif collection (don't belong to me)
My Environment gif collection (don't belong to me)
Giphy
Fonts
Fontmeme (HTML fonts)
TELL.wth (Text font and symbols)
Fancy Text Generator (Copy and Paste Fonts)
Color Codes
HTML Color Codes
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RP Templates

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take
a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became a prince of a town called Bel-Air.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Summer Vibes - Beach Template ((Note: spaces where there is a '?' indicates where you should hit enter))
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#40BFFF]⌜[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#40BFFF]⌝[/color][/size]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mQCl2MI.gif[/img]
[size=200][color=#40BFFF]⌞[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#40BFFF]⌟[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#40BFBF]⌜[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#40BFBF]⌝[/color][/size]
[size=150]𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠[/size]
[size=50][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3862526#p119761236]ⓒ[/url][/size]
[size=75]Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take?
a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became a prince of a town called Bel-Air?[/size]
[size=150][color=#40BFBF]⌞[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#40BFBF]⌟[/color][/size][/center]

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒕
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y'all fr it's like in the 100s where I live oh my god is the sun trying to cook us? how do animals survive without air conditioning lord jesus bless their souls because I have ac and i'm still being fried over here good lord. Anyway, how was your day? Mine was good, I actually woke up before 3pm today so that's pretty neat. I got to pet a cat when I was getting my mail, that was pretty cool
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔

It's Really Hot - Desert Template ((Note: Font size for the text: 'it's really hot' is size 45))
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180719/c272835c68a6d5eb5e70766b723d4fc0.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RyBHVHo.gif[/img]

[size=150][color=#E21212]𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒕[/color][/size]
[color=#FF0000]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF3A00]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF5500]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF7400]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FFBD00]▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF7400]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF5500]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF3A00]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF0000]▃▃▃▃▃[/color]
[size=50][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3862526#p119761236]ⓒ[/url][/size]
[size=85]Y'all fr it's like in the 100s where I live oh my god is the sun trying to cook us? how do animals survive without air conditioning lord jesus bless their souls because I have ac and i'm still being fried over here good lord. Anyway, how was your day? Mine was good, I actually woke up before 3pm today so that's pretty neat. I got to pet a cat when I was getting my mail, that was pretty cool[/size]
[color=#FF0000]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF3A00]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF5500]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF7400]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FFBD00]▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF7400]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF5500]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF3A00]▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#FF0000]▃▃▃▃▃[/color]
[color=#FF0000]𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏[/color]•[color=#FF4000]𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔[/color]•[color=#FF8000]𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈[/color]•[color=#FF4000]𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔[/color]•[color=#FF0000]𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔[/color][/center]
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RP Character Sheets (More TBA)

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:06 pm

☀Name​☀
name; x gender; x age; x race; x sexuality; x status; x
────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; x
negative traits;
x
Steve is the worst friggin' person you will ever meet. He doesn't use his turn signals, he asks people to give him rides yet he doesn't pay for gas, he leaves the restaurant so he doesn't have to pay for dinner, and he curses at his mom for no freakin reason. Avoid Steve at all costs, he is the devil. Steve is the son of the actual devil. Oh my god I do not like Steve. Wow Steve sucks. Did you know that if your body knew that your eyes existed, then they'd destroy your eyes? I'm not makin that up, google it. Why is that a thing, why can't our body know our eyes existed? I think they'd be good friends. The eyes do so much work for us, our bodies are so ungrateful. Okay I posted enough I'm done.

Steve was just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit. He had taken the midnight train with the intention of going in any location. A singer was inside of a smokey room, with the scent of wine and inexpensive perfume. Okay I'm just posting random stuff here so that I can fill up the page. Soooooooooooooooooooo ummmmmm.... how's your family? Okay, you're not gonna talk to me? What, is it because I'm just text on a computer? Wow, I see how it is.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x

Steve is the Worst - Character Sheet
[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/mgdsnvS.png[/img][/left][center][size=50][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3862526#p119761236]ⓒ[/url][/size]
[size=200]☀Name​☀[/size]
[size=75][b]name; [/b] x [b]gender;[/b] x [b]age;[/b] x [b]race;[/b] x [b]sexuality;[/b] x [b]status;[/b] x[/size]
[size=75][b]positive traits;[/b] x
[b]negative traits;[/b][/size] x
[size=75]personality or appearence

history[/size]
[size=75][b]romantic relationships;[/b] x
[b]positive relationships;[/b] x
[b]negative relationships;[/b] x[/size][/center]
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RP Post templates

Postby she's-sato » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 pm

★𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟slayer of god
―――――――――――――――――
◄age|gender|race|species|tagged; open ►
    indentationddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Jeff Template
[size=200]★Name[/size]⏵[i]subtitle[/i]
[size=150]―――――――――――――――――[/size]
[size=85]◄age|gender|race|sexuality|tagged; open ►[/size]
[list][size=75][color=transparent]indentation[/color]TEXT GOES HERE[/size][/list]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎

age∙gender∙race
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Jessica Template
[left][size=150]▛[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▜[/size]
[center][size=150]NAME[/size]

[size=85]age∙gender∙race
tagged; open
mentions; none[/size][/center]
[size=150]▙[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▟[/size][/left][size=75]TEXTGOESHERE[/size]

𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗
❝ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ❞
gender; all age; 419 species; goblin ethnicity; yes sexuality; gayyyy
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; your mom tagged; me

indentationdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Number One Template
[center][size=200]NAME[/size]
[i]❝subtitle❞[/i]
[size=75][b]gender;[/b] x [b]age;[/b] x [b]species;[/b] x [b]ethnicity;[/b] x [b]sexuality;[/b] x[/size]
────────────────────────────────────────────────
[size=65][b]mentions;[/b] x [b]tagged;[/b] x[/size][/center]
[size=75][color=transparent]indentation[/color]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Garnet's free RP templates

Postby astraf » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:43 am

i love these oh my god
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koráki » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:30 pm

These are awesome!
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pitachip » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:45 am

Thank you so much for making these free to all! I love them and will totally use them sometime. ^^
pitachip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:43 am

ty for making these! i am in the middle of a rp remodel, so these codes are perfect for coding noobs like myself who want a little spice in their forms. i will undoubtedly be using some of these codes. 10/10!
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me