Two questions

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Two questions

Postby Ki-Mono » Thu May 31, 2018 3:56 pm

So I have two silly questions for a possible silly rp idea I have. I'll probably never make it, but who knows. I'll only know if I can get some help first.

My first question is; can you use the cs pets as rp characters on here? I was looking, and was kind of surprised there were no rps centered around the actually site we were on

The second question is kind of more of a request then anything. Does anyone by any chance have screen shots or something of the past summer event locations? (like the desert place etc). I looked everywhere on here and on Google, but could only find screen shots of the candyland event

Thanks
And you'll have to forgive me if I seem a little slow. I just returned to this site after years of being gone. So I'm slowly feeling my way back
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two questions

Postby Ki-Mono » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 am

bump
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:17 am

Hey,
    1) Yes, you are of course permitted to use your CS pets as roleplay characters. There sometimes are a few rps using CS pets, but they are rather rare.

2) We actually have a sort of archive for images of the past summer events:
    Forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3129762 .
    There you find most images from the different locations.

Please also remember that topics may only be bumped once they have fallen of the first page. Since this is a very inactive board, bumping a topic is not necessary at all.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:00 am

raey wrote:
    Hey,
    1) Yes, you are of course permitted to use your CS pets as roleplay characters. There sometimes are a few rps using CS pets, but they are rather rare.

2) We actually have a sort of archive for images of the past summer events:
    Forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3129762 .
    There you find most images from the different locations.

Please also remember that topics may only be bumped once they have fallen of the first page. Since this is a very inactive board, bumping a topic is not necessary at all.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks a bunch :)
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me