Which rp concept sounds the best?

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Which rp concept sounds the best? (Check post below)

23%
9%
27%
41%

Total votes : 22

Which rp concept sounds the best?

Postby Magnaskies » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:15 am

I really want to go back to roleplaying, and since the rps on CS aren't like they used to be I thought I'd make my own on discord. I have a few concepts and I'd love to hear opinions on which one sounds the best. I need help with developing the plots and stuff so please post if you have ideas! (If I like it I might use it in a roleplay, write a short story, or even do a comic series about it.)
Concepts
1. Greenwater Diner - The small town of Greenwater has a bad history of natural disasters, people from all over the world come to see how it's recovered after the flood that happened a few years ago. A group of tourists and a few towns folk gather in a diner and get caught in a wave of natural and unnatural disasters. They have to survive while they discover the secrets of this small town. [Human or Furry] (Mystery | Thriller | Adventure)

2. Biosphere 5(Linked because I already made it but it died, thinking of reviving it though) - Earth becomes uninhabitable, trained teens get sent to space to explore and find a colonisable planet. They face many problems on the way and find friends, relationships, and even enemies as they overcome those obstacles. While this was originally supposed to be a human roleplay, I think I am going to change it to a furry roleplay. [Furry] (Adventure | Fantasy | Romance)

3. Stranded - You were taking a trip, visiting family, going on a vacation, maybe even getting away from something. We all took the same plane, all 40 of us.. unfortunately, something went wrong and the plane ended up crashing. With more than 10 people dead and 5 injured, all we had left was each other and the wanting to get off this island. How long will you survive? [Human or Furry] (???)

4. Wetherfall - (Not a misspell xD) "Highschool sucks, right? But you know what they say, things do get better... eventually. Especially when everything is about to change the next day. You got into a life-threatening accident, or maybe you were just about to die, and by some miracle you wake up the next day, unharmed. Confused and frightened you seek answers, only to end up with more questions. A few days later you have nightmares about the incident, the same night you blacked out." An animal has given it's life to save yours, and now you have the ability to shape-shift into that animal, along with many other abilities. For example, a cat shifter may have better vision and agility, and a bear shifter may have improved strength. But this comes with a terrible price and you're about to find out just what that price is... [???] (???)

Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Which rp concept sounds the best?

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:25 am

oof I still haven't made a decision and it's been quite a long time.
//bump, please keep voting uvu
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:08 am

bump
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:57 pm

If you want to check if users would be interested in your roleplay, then please make a post on this official interest check topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3164691 .
    Posting interest checks outside this topic is not allowed and considered spam!
    Please also make sure to read the topic rules before posting there.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me