What roleplay sounds the most intriguing?

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Which One?

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
Other (comment or pm!)
No votes

Total votes : 0

What roleplay sounds the most intriguing?

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 pm

I would like to get back into roleplaying, as I’ve got a bit more time on my hands now. I had a few good, long-lasting roleplays a few years ago, but can’t seem to come up with anything good anymore. They all die, haha. So...opinions? Advice? Discussion? Or if anyone just wants to contribute or help flesh out ideas, that’d be great. Thank you!

1) Old western theme. Set in the wild west in a little town where people go about their daily lives and jobs. Rather simple and realistic, but overly dramatic plot points. Ideas: Outlaws, bankruptcy, flooding, attacks.

2) “The Town.” Every seen Under the Dome? Well, it’d be kinda like that. People are trapped inside a town (modern day) and they aren’t sure why. They remember being captured and tortured or tampered with, them woke up in the town. Scientists want to study these experiments they created in a controlled environment.

3) Treasure Hunter universe. Similar to Indiana Jones or the new Jumanji movie. Go on an adventure to race to a treasure or place to claim it first.

4) Apocalypse. NOT zombies or viruses! Most likely some worldly trade deals went wrong or something and WWIII happened. People went nuts and anarchy runs wild.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What roleplay sounds the most intriguing?

Postby raey » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Hey,
we have a topic that allows you to introduce roleplay ideas and ask users if they would be interested to join.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3164691
But such inquiries outside this topic is not permitted. Make sure to read the topic rules before you post there.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me