Can someone help me get my roleplays more popular?

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Can someone help me get my roleplays more popular?

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:58 pm

I want some tips
Maybe you could join until it's popular?

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can someone help me get my roleplays more popular?

Postby serendipity- » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 am

Smhh, I don't even know what your roleplay is and if I'm interested in it. You can't just ask anyone to join and make it popular. There is a certain thread here where people go to find a group roleplay. If it's wolves or something of the like, it is not something I would enjoy. But there will be people browsing on the thread looking for wolf roleplays. And when they see your advertise meant they will consider joining.

You need to put a link in the post on that thread, so they know where your roleplay is. You didn't attach a link so I didn't know what roleplay you were talking about. It's also reccomended to add a gif image or at least an aesthetic image, and a nice font. Try fontmeme.com. If your roleplay is more aesthetically pleasing more people will want to join it. I don't usually join roleplays with nothing but plain default text. It's all in the marketing! But you need to know how to market it. I hope I helped!
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

asra wrote:
Smhh, I don't even know what your roleplay is and if I'm interested in it. You can't just ask anyone to join and make it popular. There is a certain thread here where people go to find a group roleplay. If it's wolves or something of the like, it is not something I would enjoy. But there will be people browsing on the thread looking for wolf roleplays. And when they see your advertise meant they will consider joining.

You need to put a link in the post on that thread, so they know where your roleplay is. You didn't attach a link so I didn't know what roleplay you were talking about. It's also reccomended to add a gif image or at least an aesthetic image, and a nice font. Try fontmeme.com. If your roleplay is more aesthetically pleasing more people will want to join it. I don't usually join roleplays with nothing but plain default text. It's all in the marketing! But you need to know how to market it. I hope I helped!

While that is true, that is filled up with clans and nobody even knows of the thing my rp is of.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:37 pm

So is it a lesser known fandom that you are searching for? I understand about that. I tried to make a search party roleplay, and no one knew about that show. But I had it on that thread still and eventually eventually found one person, and we did a 1x1. So even if not many people know of it, I'd still prefer it up, there is hope. And yah, don't care that it's all animals and clans. Just put your thing up there, like I do.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Hey,
    the main problem with lesser known fandom is, that there are also less users who are familiar with it - and even less who might actually be active roleplayers.
    In the case our forum has a fanclub of this fandom you could try and see if someone there would be interested in doing a roleplay with you.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me