Tyjodunseph’s character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Cuttlepaw Apprentice of Stormclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:03 pm

C U T T L E P A W

name; cuttleplaw gender; tom age; x breed; toyger sexuality; hetero rank; apprentice

────────────────────────────────────────

positive traits; loyal, brave, friendly
negative traits; a bit self-doubtful, show-offish, people pleaser

Cuttlepaw acts brave because he has to. In Stormclan, any signs of weakness can literally be life or death. He has trained as hard as he can to be prepared for the Storm Trials, but deep down inside he’s afraid. He’s quite shaken about the loss of the apprentices before him and often has nightmares about it. But in the waking world, Cuttlepaw is outgoing and friendly towards his clan mates. He can feel the separation growing within the clan and it only makes him more anxious. He’s good at making friends, but fears for their safety in the Trials. Although he is scared for his upcoming test, he would never let his fears take over when the time comes. If he did, that could be the end of him. :shock:

( What a freaking cutie )

Cuttlepaw had only one other littermate, who ended up dying due to the fact the strongest in the clan eat first. His mother wasn’t producing enough milk for the both of them. He also had an older brother, Kelppaw, who passed during the last Storm Trials. He has no family left in the clan. His mother left out of fear and tried her best to convince Cuttlepaw with her, but he didn’t want to seem weak and leave his clan. His father was never a clan cat to begin with. He misses his mother and brother dearly, and it can sometimes affect his everyday life.

romantic relationships; open
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cuttlepaw Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:03 pm

To be made
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falconsight Stormgaurd Warrior of Stormclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:38 am

F A L C O N S I G H T

name; falconsight gender; she-cat age; x breed; mackerel tabby sexuality; hetero rank; stormgaurd warrior

positive traits; hardworking, determined, loyal to the clan
negative traits;
short, snappy, not so friendly

Falconsight isn’t the prettiest cat around. She lost her right eye and her fur managed to grow over it. Her ears are nicked from multiple battles, and she has scars throughout her pelt. As well as a noticeable scar across her nose and down her muzzle, where fur no longer grows.

Although she’s not the friendliest cat in the clan, she’s most certainly one of the most loyal. She would unblinkingly do anything Barracudastar asked of her, and give up her life to protect him and the rest of her clan. She’s probably the most ferocious out of the she-cats. She’s a deadly opponent who gives little to no mercy on her victims. Deep down she has the ability to love and be close to others, but it is quite hidden under her tough battle scarred skin and serious manner.

Falconsight had her name changed after her time in the Storm Trials. During trial 5, Stagstride, then Tidepaw, decided to take down a bird of prey instead of hunt down a fawn with a group. Her chosen prey was a falcon. She waited for the perfect moment to take it down and eventually did; but it managed to claw out her right eye almost completely. The young she-cat had to finish the two remaining trials, blood pouring from her wound. She managed to find some cobweb to try and help the bleeding, but it only worked so much. She fought with all her might to finish the remaining trials, nearly drowning during trial 7. As her leader gave his judgeship outside the lighthouse, Tidesong managed to stay present. But almost immediately afterward, she lost consciousness and had to be taken the whole way back though the ocean and into camp. She was then treated be the medicine cat and survived, but her eye did not. She was given the warrior name Falconsight due to this.

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falconsight Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:38 am

to be made
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quietdove Nurse of Stormclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:50 am

Q U I E T D O V E
name; quietdove gender; she-cat age; x breed; longhair mixed sexuality; hetero rank; nurse

positive traits; gentle, loving, honest, empathetic
negative traits; overprotective, sensitive, can be snappy

Quietdove is a big fluffy gal. She’s mainly white, but has a few patches of brown tabby and a few rusty brown as well. She has a few nicks in her ears and has a small scar across her nose.

Quietdove is a very loving she-cat. She tries to be extremely kind and gentle to everyone in the clan due to their unique circumstances. She chose the position of nurse due to the nature of her, and her intense love for kits. She despises the fact that the apprentices are sent to do the Storm Trials before they’re made warriors. She believes it’s not worth it for the amount of deaths of their young ones. She is filled with extreme grief over all their lost apprentices whom she helped care for. Quietdove would love to have kits of her own one day, but is fearful of kitting due to the Storm Trials.

Quietstorm’s parents were both quite harsh. They fully supported the storm trials and made sure to prepare her for them. They didn’t show much open affection for their kit. They displayed it more in a survival type way; meaning they made sure she put in the time and extra practice to hopefully survive the trials. Both of her parents passed on. She believes she acts more nurturing and kind since she never got that from her own parents.

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quietdove Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:51 am

To be made

maternal figure to Cricketpaw
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scorchweb Warrior of Stormclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:00 pm

S C O R C H W E B

name; scorchweb gender; tom age; x breed domestic shorthair sexuality; hetero rank; warrior

positive traits; affectionate, brave, calm
negative traits; forgetful, restless
barracudastar supporter? nope

Scorchweb is a shorthaired white cat with black patches. He's a mid size tom, not too small and not too big. He is littered with scars, like most cats in Stormclan.

Scorchweb is a pretty simple tom. He has his issues, like most cats in Stormclan. He's a brave warrior, willing to step up and risk his life for any of his clanmates. He's kind, but not overly kind. He's not extremely friendly to everyone, but to those he cares about most he is very affectionate. He can be forgetful, not always remembering why he started doing something, or which clanmates to gather for patrols he leads. Although he's forgetful, he's also a bit restless. Never wanting to rest for too long, always wanting to be on his paws.

Scorchweb hates to think back to his own trials. Most of his fellow apprentices didn't survive. It was graphic to see his denmates passing, and it truly haunts him to this day. He tries his best to not think about it. Unfortunately, he has night terrors regarding them from time to time.

Lovey noble boy. Brave boy. Cutie patootie. He's bland boy rn. Writer's block is getting me please forgive me lol. Will update his personality later

pm for any ideas (:
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scorchweb Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:22 pm

to be made
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phantomwatcher Senior Warrior of Thornclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:24 pm

P H A N T O M W A T C H E R

name; phantomwatcher gender; tom age; 48 moons breed; maine coon x nebelung status; senior warrior

positive traits; brave, trustworthy, dedicated
negative traits; jealous, aloof, fierce
Other; based off of my cat who passed away, phantom

Phantomwatcher is a big scarred boy. His fur on his left hip grows thinner due to an injury where there was significant scarring. His fur also grows thinner on his head from scarring due to a fox attack. His ears have many nicks and scarrs from other battles. Other than his more significant injured areas, he's a big fluffy boy.

He's not the friendlist cat in the clan, but he is respectable and brave. He will protect his clanmates with his life, no questions asked. Although rough on the outside, he has a big heart deep down. He is very protective of those closest to him. He also tends to become a bit jealous of those spending time with the ones he loves.

Phantomwatcher has a pretty normal clan cat history. He was raised in Thornclan with a high respected father and a loving mother. He got into a good amount of battles with predators, other cats, etc. He trained to become a noble and respected warrior of his clan. His father died in battle and mother of greencough.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phantomwatcher Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:47 pm

to be created
tyjodunseph