storage !

A place to store your roleplay character information.

storage !

Postby higgle » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:26 am

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/mgdsnvS.png[/img][/left][center][size=50][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3862526#p119761236]ⓒ[/url][/size]
[size=200]Name​[/size]
[size=75][b]name; [/b] x [b]gender;[/b] x [b]age;[/b] x [b]race;[/b] x [b]sexuality;[/b] x [b]status;[/b] x[/size]
────────────────────────────────────────
[size=75][b]positive traits;[/b] x
[b]negative traits;[/b][/size] x
[size=75]personality or appearence

history[/size]
[size=75][b]romantic relationships;[/b] x
[b]positive relationships;[/b] x
[b]negative relationships;[/b] x[/size][/center]
a pathological people pleaser

rea / she/her / taylor swift <3

───────
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storage !

Postby higgle » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:26 am

florence leviette​
florence x she/her x 16 x seventh year slytherin x bi x pureblood x french
patronus; blackbird
wand; poplar wood with unicorn hair, 14 inch rigid

zodiac; libra
nicknames; flori, flo
boggart; a heavy, ornate door, standing wide open.

the leviette's are a pureblood family, historically living in france. when florence was ten, her parents decided to relocate to england to be closer to the heart of the wizarding world. her father is an auror and her mother is a historian, well regarded members of the ministry. she was the second born of her family, having a brother, alderic leviette, ten years older than her, who ran away from their pureblood ideals when he was sixteen. florence has been the pride and joy of the family ever since, they do not speak of her brother. while she loved her brother, she craves the approval of her parents, and has played the part of the perfect little girl ever since, intending to follow her mother's footsteps as a wizarding world historian.

florence tends to keep to herself, untrusting of most. those who she is close to are loved fiercely, she would sacrifice the world for them. she is observational, often choosing to sit and watch the events around her, quietly gathering information. she tends to know more than anyone else, and yet she keeps it to herself. she has a tendency to do very well in her schoolwork, not top of the class but very close. the actions she makes are most likely carefully considered decisions. she craves validations from others, but would never admit that or let it show. deep down, she resents the lifestyle she was born into, and would rather be free to do as she would like, but refuses to even let herself think these thoughts, upholding her status as a prestigious pureblood girl.

physical traits; she is taller than average, standing at 5'10. her long hair traces the line between dirty blonde and mousey brown, with light waves all the way down. her eyes are blue, almost grey, and her face is lightly dusted with pale freckles.
other; she always wears a thin chain on her neck that bears her family crest.
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby higgle » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:02 am

marjorie dayholt​
professor dayholt x she/her x 34 x astrology professor x lesbian x muggleborn x english
patronus; vulture
wand; elm wood, unicorn hair core, twelve 1/4 inches, pliant

zodiac; taurus
nicknames; marge
boggart; a crowd of menacing dark hooded figures.
birthday; may third

marjorie was born into a normal british family. her mother and father worked middle class jobs, and she is the youngest of three. while no one in her family showed signs of magical ability, including her two older sisters, she was born a witch. her parents raised her just the same as her sisters, making no specialty of her magic until she was sent to hogwarts. she was sorted into gryffindor, and in her time at the school, she served as prefect, and once reaching her seventh year, head girl.

being muggleborn, marjorie faced much oppression in her younger years. it affected her badly in her first few years, having grown up in a loving family where she never experienced such. as she grew older, she learned her own worth through her strength in education, almost always top in her classes. she is very resilient and headstrong. marjorie has never met a challenge that has made her back down from her own ideals and values. she has achieved much through her determination to prove that she is just as capable, if not more, than the wizards and witches who come from magical backgrounds. her desire to become a teacher came from her love for education, but also, her desire to protect children just like her, being the positive figure in their lives. she is a very energetic person, seemingly always in a bright mood, but will not tolerate any sort of prejudice or teasing in her classroom.

physical traits; marjorie is of average height at 5'6. her dark brown hair is always curled at her shoulders, and she always looks put-together.
other; she uses a cosmetic charm to keep her lips perfectly red.

───────
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby higgle » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:04 pm

dahlia hawthorne​
she/her x 17 x seventh year slytherin x straight x pureblood x english
patronus; black mamba
wand; english oak wood with a phoenix feather core, 13 and unbending flexibility

zodiac; sagittarius
nicknames; lia
birthday; december second

the hawthorne family was once one of the most powerful pureblood lineages in england. their blood purity slowly trickled away as more and more of the family disowned the ideals of the prestigious purebloods, however one small line of the family upheld the traditions throughout the years. while they are looked down upon by most of the influential pureblood family, they still believe themselves to be as important as they once were. dahlia is the most recent heir to come of this, the only child of valentine hawthorne and beatrice hawthorne. the surviving members of her family do not speak of their disgraced family tree. all expectations are upon dahlia to continue their lineage and bring pride to the hawthorne family name.

raised up in such a manner, dahlia does not know much else. she was surrounded with other magical pureblood children as a child, and only told of the nasty ways of muggles and their magical children. dahlia expects to get her way, and will do anything in her power to achieve what she wants. her parents bestowed upon her the ideals that she is more important than most, and it is not a secret that she feels that way. she will do whatever she must to please her family, as she does not know anything else. she is a favorite of professor slughorn, the slytherin head of house, excelling in potions, and as such, he turns a blind eye to most wrongdoing she may cause. dahlia has an affinity for any sort of creature, perhaps the only thing about her that could be considered "soft." she keeps a silver cat, named sylvie.

physical traits; dahlia stands a bit taller than most of the girls her age, at 5'9. her eyes are a light hazel and her skin is dusted with freckles, covering most parts of her body. she keeps her blonde hair magically curled at her shoulders at almost all times.
other; she wears a silver ring on her left hand bearing the hawthorne family crest.

───────
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me