✧ Spacey's Character Storage ✧

A place to store your roleplay character information.

✧ Spacey's Character Storage ✧

Postby Spacey-Mushroom » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:15 pm

Just a place for me to store my character to help myself stay organized!

This first post will be a table of contents and well as any rules I might make

1. Ask before using my characters for anything please!
  2. Don't post here, if you want to contact me about one of my characters please private message me.
  3. I don't mind if you steal my forms or formatting, just try and make it your own!

Please note: All the images I use are from Unsplash unless otherwise stated!
Spacey-Mushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Spacey's Character Storage ✧ Blizzardtuft, WC

Postby Spacey-Mushroom » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm

✧ - - ✧

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://i.ibb.co/C9gXZ7W/kanashi-BLW-KQ0-Rkn0-unsplash-cropped.png[/img]
[center][size=85][i]Image by Kanashi on Unsplash - Cropped by me[/i][/center][/size][/left][center][size=200]❅ 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚝 ❅[/size][/center]
    Cat's Name: [color=#999966]Blizzardkit ↠ Blizzardpaw ↠ [b]Blizzardtuft[/b][/color]
    Appearance: [color=#999966]Blizzardtuft is a very large white-furred tom with mossy yellow-green eyes. His fur is long, and dense, coming to tufts at the tips of his ears. His fur chronically looks ruffled due to the large amount of work it takes to maintain between hunting and patrols.[/color]
    Personality & Background: [color=#999966]Born the only kit in his litter Blizzardtuft was once a quiet and dreamy young tom, in stark contrast to the stern and serious persona the tom now carries. Watching the light dance through the leaves above and the butterflies dance across the camp. His mother, Minnowstep, filled his early days with stories of great warriors and clans from times long before what they know now. This grew his love for adventure and a curiosity for what other cats were out in the world beyond camp. To the dismay of many he would learn the dangers those cats could bring during the last days of his apprenticeship when a stray rogue, diseased or simply out of their mind, attacked the patrol he was with. In a great show of strength and his proficiency in combat, aided by his large size, Blizzardtuft finished the fight but the damage had already been done. His mother passed to Starclan that day and in his grieve Blizzardtuft gained a new understanding of the world. Yes, there were once many great warrior but with greatness there comes the balancing act of terribleness. His dreaminess faded to anxiety, then to a more serious nature. Quick to warn apprentices too eager for combat of the dangers it carries.[/color]
    Mate: [color=#999966]None[/color]
    Crush: [color=#999966]TBD[/color]
    Family: [color=#999966][strike][b]Minnowstep[/b][/strike] (Mother: A white she-cat with mossy yellow-green eyes and mid-length fur. She passed away due to her injuries when attacked by a rogue while out on patrol.)[/color]
[center][size=200]❅[/size][/center]

Image by Kanashi on Unsplash - Cropped by me
❅ 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚝 ❅

Cat's Name: Blizzardkit ↠ Blizzardpaw ↠ Blizzardtuft
Appearance: Blizzardtuft is a very large white-furred tom with mossy yellow-green eyes. His fur is long, and dense, coming to tufts at the tips of his ears. His fur chronically looks ruffled due to the large amount of work it takes to maintain between hunting and patrols.
Personality & Background: Born the only kit in his litter Blizzardtuft was once a quiet and dreamy young tom, in stark contrast to the stern and serious persona the tom now carries. Watching the light dance through the leaves above and the butterflies dance across the camp. His mother, Minnowstep, filled his early days with stories of great warriors and clans from times long before what they know now. This grew his love for adventure and a curiosity for what other cats were out in the world beyond camp. To the dismay of many he would learn the dangers those cats could bring during the last days of his apprenticeship when a stray rogue, diseased or simply out of their mind, attacked the patrol he was with. In a great show of strength and his proficiency in combat, aided by his large size, Blizzardtuft finished the fight but the damage had already been done. His mother passed to Starclan that day and in his grieve Blizzardtuft gained a new understanding of the world. Yes, there were once many great warrior but with greatness there comes the balancing act of terribleness. His dreaminess faded to anxiety, then to a more serious nature. Quick to warn apprentices too eager for combat of the dangers it carries.
Mate: None
Crush: TBD
Family: Minnowstep (Mother: A white she-cat with mossy yellow-green eyes and mid-length fur. She passed away due to her injuries when attacked by a rogue while out on patrol.)
Spacey-Mushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me