. “ i'll come to thee by the moonlight )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

. “ i'll come to thee by the moonlight )

Postby cicardia » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:01 am

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:03 am

MAYBE OUR TIME HAS COME, MAYBE WE'RE OVERGROWN. EVEN THE SWEETEST PLUM HAS ONLY

─── : image credit
    ─── NAME | wiltedkit > wiltedpaw > wiltedleaf
    xxWILTED : named cruelly by her mother, because she was sickly and weak
    xxLEAF : for her perseverance and her determination to survive and regrow
    ─── CLAN | caln born, moonclan
    ─── RANK | currently warrior, dreams of being the deputy
    ─── ALLEGIANCE DESCRIPTION | a tall, lanky brown tabby she-cat with green eyes
    ─── AGE | 48 moons old
    ─── SEX, GENDER, ORIENTATION | cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic - female lean, but open
    ─── SCENT | pine, citrus, and sage

─── PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION | wiltedleaf has always been quite a lanky and towering she-cat, though her thin and lean frame gives her more the appearance of a crane in the water, rather than a hawk ready to sweep you off your paws. she's limber, her stride is broad, and though she is small, her muscles visibly ripple beneath her sleek tabby pelt. her fur is a rich, and deep oaken brown, with pale creams and tans that define the edges of the stripes that streak down her sides and swirl up around her belly. the very tips of her toes are white as newfallen snow, as well as the very tip of her tail. her eyes seemingly have the prowess to see right through you - and her expressions let you know she's not a fool and if you lie, the truth will still be heard beyond your words. her stare is hard to escape, as their jade depths make it hard to break away from her strange way to demand your attention - but to those who do not deserve her stony glance, something warm can be found in those mossy pools. wiltedleaf keeps her mouth shut about most of her personal griefs, but she can't quite keep all of her secrets harbored. it's not hard to tell exactly what she's thinking, as her emotions are usually written all over her angular face.
    xx─── wiltedleaf has three long claw marks through her left ear from a fox
    xx─── she has a kink in the middle of her tail after a break healed wrong
    xx─── wiltedleaf suffers from chronic pain, its worse in wet weather/winter
    xx─── she is susceptible to viruses and is incredibly careful about hygiene

─── PERSONALITY | wiltedleaf is known for her determination and an unyielding spark and stubborn streak to survive. she has the mindset that no matter how rough the storm is, there's a way to shore - so long as you have the courage to keep swimming, you'll find the beach. she has an open mind and isn't afraid to question the warrior code if need be, though she does know that most times, the code is in place for a reason. her loyalty is undying to those who deserve its immortality, but she's not too afraid to do what needs to be done, and what's right, is right, no matter how hard it might be. she believes in giving others the chance they need to heal and she also likes to think that a second chance, though it may not always be deserved, can be the difference between life and death for someone in dire straights with their soul. once you've lost that loyalty from her, though, good luck fishing it out of the marianas trench. she's not at all afraid or too reserved to tell you exactly how she feels if she really thinks she neds to, though she won't purposefully inspire conflict. she finds herself as a mediator quite often, having thr ability to look past her emotions to see logic and ration. wiltedleaf does tend to forget to take care of herself and has inherited her mother's obsessive workaholic streak. when she's not feeling the best or in some pain, she can be quite snappish and aloof. wiltedleaf tucks herself away when she should seek out a friend. more often than not, her brother is the only one who can enter the grizzly bear's cave without having to pay a pound of flesh for it.
    cc─── really enjoys swimming, but is afraid getting her pelt wet is a bad idea
    cc─── will pay real money for a share prey and groom sesh
    cc─── affectionate to a fault, craves closeness but sucks at engaging first
    cc─── friendly neighborhood lesbian mom
    cc─── adores kits, plays with them often. will take apprentices out for no reason at all
    cc─── blessed with bat ears: dont talk crap wiltedleaf can hear u
    cc─── cold and rainy weather is really hard on her. does not fair well
    cc─── its hard to get her furious, but she has a rather nasty temper. thx dawnbloom
    cc─── keeps elders company. she enjoys their tales and banter
    cc─── dreams of the fluffy calico often, who turns out, is her grandmother.

─── BACKGROUND | born to two noteworthy warriors of her clan, the she-cats life seemed to be paved out before she was even born. her parents, carpmouth and dawnbloom had a rather loveless relationship - and their becoming mates was simply what they felt was expected of them as a duty to their clan. the same ideals applied to having a litter of kits, to continue their legacy. dawnbloom was convinced she'd provide the clan with strong, admirable kits that carried forth her and carpmouth's immense success and "productiveness" as she liked to call it. however, when she had her litter of six kits, her dreams fell apart right before her eyes. rather than react with grief as one might expect, dawnbloom remained stony as her kits lost their lives just days after their birth. the medicine cat figured that dawnbloom had put too much strain on herself - she did not move into the nursery until a few days before the kits arrived. she blamed the kits themselves for not being strong enough. luckily, two kits survived. wiltedkit and shiverkit somehow, despite their sick and weak bodies, survived their first moon of life being nursed by other queens and cuddled by older kits and their mothers while dawnbloom went back to her work. carpmouth, however, was enamored with his son and daughter. he loved his kits - and they loved their father.

shiverkit and wiltedkit grew stronger and it seemed as though they had finally begun to have a healthy youth. however, when a round of white cough came through the clan, the kits were struck down again. shiverkit got over his case, albeit with a few scares and rough nights, but all wiltedleaf can remember is waking to her father praying to starclan with a wet leaf pressed to forehead. she does, however, recall being visited by a fluffy she-cat with a beautiful calico pelt. she asked wiltedkit if she wished to know the earth or if she could make peace with only knowing stars. wiltedleaf chose the earth. she survived, but it has left wiltedleaf with permanent struggles. she suffers from chronic pain, fatigue, and if someone so much as thinks about sneezing in her direction, she may as well call an ambulance now. this doesn't prevent her from dreaming of becoming the leader, though. maybe its a little arrogant, but she thinks she could do right by her clan. wiltedleaf was given a choice for someone reason, wasn't she?

finally, at fifteen moons old, she was made an apprentice - and so very much to her delight, carpmouth was made her mentor. she and her brother had the time of their lives as she was able to join him in training. when the rest of the clan was asleep, the pair would sneak out together and shiverpaw would teach her the same lessons that he had been learning. they trained hard, well into the night, and still woke up at dawn to go on patrols and not so much as a complaint left either of their mouths. the two were thick as thieves, close as could be. unbeknownst to them both, their mentors watched over them, seeing just how hard they were trying to become warriors. the leader was also privy to a few of their not-so-secret sessions together. so, on the day that shiverpaw got his warrior name shivergale, wiltedpaw was made a warrior, too. she was given the name wiltedleaf, in honor of her defiance against death and her strength to grow back when her branches were made bare.

recently, she almost faced tragedy again. shivergale picked a fight with a fox and it nearly took his life, but wiltedleaf fought with every ounce of ferocity she had to chase the hungry predator away. she ended up leading it on a wild chase, running until her legs could carry her no more. cornered against a cluster of rock, she fought for her life.

and as always, she won.

─── RELATIONSHIPS | below, i'll list out the specifics of what im looking for and the characters in her background. if you have desires or feel like she'd fit well in your own cat's lore, let me know and id be happy to work something out with you! wiltedleaf is open to just about anything! i may play her brother myself, but i'll give someone the opportunity to play him if they want to before i do! if i make his character sheet, i will link it below.
    cc─── CURRENT APPRENTICE | open!
    cc─── PAST APPRENTICE(S) | jasminepatch (npc)
    cc─── ROMANTIC INTEREST(S) | open!! she's mainly interest in she-cats, but i don't mind her crushing/being mates with a tom. im ok with them already being together or if you want to go through the beginnings of things, that's chill too!
    cc─── FRIENDS | always open!!!
    cc─── ENEMIES | always open!!!
    cc─── KIN IN BACKGROUND | carpmouth (father, npc) dawnbloom (mother, npc) shivergale {brother, PLAYABLE!), open to others as well! if someone wants to be her kit from some kind of romance i can edit it into her past, too. im open to literally whatever! can also change it to have had a third sibling survive if you're interested!
Last edited by cicardia on Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:20 am

here.

─── : image credit
    ─── NAME |
    xx
    xx
    ─── CLAN |
    ─── RANK |
    ─── ALLEGIANCE DESCRIPTION |
    ─── AGE |
    ─── SEX, GENDER, ORIENTATION |
    ─── SCENT |

─── PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
    xx───

─── PERSONALITY |
    cc───

─── BACKGROUND }

─── RELATIONSHIPS |
    cc─── CURRENT APPRENTICE |
    cc─── PAST APPRENTICE(S) |
    cc─── ROMANTIC INTEREST(S) |
    cc─── FRIENDS |
    cc─── ENEMIES |
    cc─── KIN IN BACKGROUND |
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:59 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
──────── ──────── ──────── ─ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸, 𝑆𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷
───────────────── ──────────────────────────── ───────── ─
viperkit > viperpaw > viperbite ' ☽. 19 moons old ' ☽. cisfemale, asexual, panromantic ' ☽. a black and white she-cat with olive eyes ' ☽. warrior ' ☽. scent of petrichor and dew
───────────────────── ───── ───────────────────────── ────
contrary to what one might think, thanks to her name, viperbite is actually a quiet wallflower. she has a rather docile disposition - her name comes from the fact that her canines poke free of her upper lip - and she was quite a "vicious" kit. she's quite large, monstrous, even - and while she isn't the fastest cat, she is impeccably strong and has the stamina of a lioness. she was born into a loving family, but was the only kit of her litter. her parents never had anymore children. she longs to know what it might've been like to have close kin. viperbite is incredibly shy and often doesn't have the courage to work through her social anxiety, thus hasn't made many friends. she does however, dream of the day she might get an apprentice. viperbite can be a bit judgemental and quick to make snap or rash decisions, especially if she's fearful. when she's scared, she gets a little aggressive and sometimes uses her claws before she uses her brain. she is certainly not a saint, by any means.
sadly, she's had to experience loss in her short life. her best friend, a tom who was born just a week after she was, has recently passed away after freezing in terror on the thunderpath. viperbite was there, but there was nothing the she-cat could do. her heart is incredibly heavy and everywhere she goes, she sees the fluffy white tom just a little too far out of her reach to touch. she thinks he's visiting her from starclan, to keep her company, but she can't be all too sure its not just her mind trying to make his loss a little less hard. ahw takes him a mouse every once in a while and leaves it at the oak tree they used to share prey by.
she enjoys birdwatching and is quite a skilled tracker and hunter. her bulky size makes her a great huntress for larger prey, but she has to time her attack just right if she wishes to catch faster prey. she broke her left hind leg when she was an apprentice and it has made her considerably more slow. but she doesn't let that stop her from a challenge. never has, never will.
── ───────── ──────────── 𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑅'𝑆 𝑆𝐸𝑅𝑉𝐸𝐷, 𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑂𝑅 ── ───
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:31 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
────────────────────── ──────── ──────── 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘?
───────────────── ──────────────────────────── ───────── ─
azriel > cometpaw > cometburn ' ☽. 31 moons ' ☽. cismale, bisexual, biromantic ' ☽. rogue > apprentice > warrior ' ☽. a flamepoint tom with ice blue eyes ' ☽. scent of mint
───────────────────── ───── ───────────────────────── ────
𝐼 𝑀𝐴𝑌 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐴 𝐷𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝑆𝐴𝑉𝑂𝐼𝑅 𝐹𝐴𝐼𝑅𝐸
────────────────────────────────────────────── ────── ─ ──
azriel's life is a breeze. most cats would balk at his way of life, but this tom is quite happy with where his paws have taken him thus far. he should be, by all accounts, dead and gone, but a rare stroke of kindness saved his life before it could truly begin. he was born on the streets to a young stray. she was inexperienced and thought he doesn't know it, his mother was unfortunately killed by a rogue dog. ironically, it was a mother dog that found azriel sitting by the dumpster his mother had told him to wait by - and he'd been there for four days when the husky found him. she scooped him up and brought him to her pack, who were skeptical about letting a kitten join them, but the mother dog was felt that every young animal deserved a chance to live. the rest was history. he became one of the pack and learned how to speak dog - and his mannerisms are admittedly a bit more like a golden retriever than a cat. he still struggles to speak fluent feline, but he does his best. he has an incredibly bright and chipper outlook on life. he is loyal to a fault and can be a fair bit gullible, but even if you fool him once, you fool him twice, he'll let it happen a third time. he is forgiving of things he shouldn't be and this ends up getting the tom in a lot of heartache. but in his opinion, the love he gets from forging those he maybe shouldn't, means so much more than a pang in the chest. every cat deserves someone who is willing to say "it's okay." even more so, every cat deserves someone who'll say "I forgive you."
─────────── ──────────────────────────────── ─────────── ─
─ ──────────────────────────────── ───────────────────── ─
to further complicate his issues with speaking fluently in feline, azriel suffers from a cough and has troubles with breathing occasionally. he inhaled too much smoke when the junkyard he lived in caught fire and he nearly died, but one of the dogs he was close with rescued him before he could succumb to the smoke. he left shortly after the fire.
─────────────── ──────────────────────── ───────── ───────
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:21 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
────── ─ ────── ─────────── 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑊𝐴𝐿𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁, 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑂𝑁 𝐴𝑅𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐴𝐿
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
─────────────────────────────── ───── ──────── ─────── ──
robinkit > robinpaw > robinflutter ─ cismale, pansexual, panromantic ─ 20 moons ─ warrior of moonclan ─ a fluffy cream, orange, and silver tom with bright green eyes ─ stormwillow's mate ─ mute after an incident with an owl ─ scent of smoke & oak
𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ──────── ─────── ─
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , ,
robinflutter had a rather lovely kithood, the only son of a three kit litter to two incredibly loving parents. he made friends swiftly with the cat that's stolen his heart, stormwillow, but he's remained a quiet, uncertain shadow around her since the day he realized that perhaps she was more to him than just a fellow apprentice. during a hunting excursion where the pair weren't technically meant to be outside of the camp, an owl swept down from the sky and took robinflutter by the neck and tried to cart him off to its nest for dinner, but stormwillow boldly took down the bird and saved robinflutter's life. unfortunately, the tom was left with irreparable damage to his throat that has left him completely mute. he's had to devise his own way of talking to other cats - though most of his clanmates doesn't understand him the majority of the time. rather than grow bitter about his circumstances, though, he's done his best to keep a positive outlook on life. he has a rather goofy sense of humor and will do everything he can to make others around him smile. he often times looks over his peers better than he'll look over himself and this has gotten him in some trouble in the past. nonetheless, robinflutter is a brave young tom and he isn't afraid to put his life on the line for his clan. he can let his anxiety get in the way of opportunity and he has a tendency to be a little bit of a perfectionist, he likes to bestow gifts upon the cats that he cares for and that often comes in the form of prey, feathers, or rocks he finds intriguing. he rather enjoys going for runs when there's no work to be done - he loves the sensation of wind flowing through his fur. more often than not, he's a silent shadow - a quiet guardian over his friends and loved ones. he may not be able to talk, but robin still has a grand deal to say about his life and the world. the poor tom can't seem to stay warm, either. even on warmer summer nights, he'll cuddle up close to someone, lest he want to freeze all evening.
─────────── ─────────────────────── ──────────── ──── ───
𝑰𝑭 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑩𝑶𝑫𝒀 𝑰 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑩𝑶𝑫𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼. 𝑰 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑨

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:24 am

x
x
x
x
x
x

X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
𝐼'𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐸 𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝑂𝑂𝑁, ──────── ───── ────────────── ── ────── ──
──────────── ── ── 𝐼'𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝑅𝑌 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐿𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑃𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐷𝑆 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀
cardinalkit > cardinalpaw > cardinalcall ── 23 moons old ── cismale, pansexual, panromantic ── medicine cat apprentice of sunclan ── an orange tabby tom with bright green eyes ── scent of herbs and rain ── suffers from chronic night terrors
─── ──── ──── ─────── ────────── ──── ────── ─────── ──────
── ─────────────── ──── ────── 𝐷𝐼𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐷𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺? ─
───── 𝐷𝐼𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑀𝑌 𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐸? ───── ── ── ───
cardinalcall thought he knew his destiny when he was a young kit. one of two kits in his litter, the tom was always trying to prove himself against his stronger brother, eaglewing. one month into his training, he knew it was time to be honest with himself. he was not born to be a warrior - he wanted to be a medicine cat. for a while, he loved his work. he had the mind for healing and is an incredibly intuitive and intelligent cat. however, after he lost his first patient he was solely responsible for, cardinalcall has questioned his place as the medicine cat. he has grown bitter, distant, and can be a little snappish and crude. he has little patience for cats who get themselves in the mess their in and will not spare anyone's feelings. he is. however, great at his job. there's not much this tom can't find a remedy for and he takes his work incredibly personal. recently, he's begun to question if starclan truly exists, or if the "ancestors" he sees in his dreams are really just his own mind's creations. he's scared to confess this, as a medicine cat is meant to be close to starclan, but their voices are become more faint by the day. he's started to want to find someone to call his one and only, but it is against the warrior code for a medicine cat to take a mate. he keeps having dreams of his "family" - of a beautiful she-cat and his kits. with every moon that passes, he feels a little more empty. cardinalcall watches with envy as the warriors leave for patrols and return with fresh prey to feed the clan. it's too late for the tom to change his way of life, but he wishes with all his might that he could. he has been struggling quite a lot with night terrors, too. most of which consist of cardinalcall losing his "family". even his good dreams are hard to take - frankly, he's a little bit miserable. and there's no cure for that except change - and betrayal.
────────────────────── ───── ───── 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑂𝐹 𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁

Last edited by cicardia on Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:58 am, edited 24 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:32 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝐴 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐿𝑂𝑊, 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝐴 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐿𝑂𝑊
───────────────────────────── ─────────────── ──────────
rosekit > rosepaw > annabelle > rosedusk ── 32 moons ── cisfemale, bisexual, biromantic ── warrior of sunclan ── a tortoiseshell she-cat with brown eyes ── scent of wildflowers and pine ── recently returned to sunclan after being taken by two-legs
─────── ───────────────────────────────────── ──────────
───────────────── ──────────────────── ─────────────────
rosedusk has one hell of a story, but you might not believe her if she told you. when she was just fourteen moons old, a new warrior of sunclan, she got her foot caught in a fox trap. before her clan could come to help her, two-legs descended upon her and swept her away. she was taken to the cutter, then found herself inside of a two-leg den. at first, she reacted to them viciously; she refused to accept the soft life of a kittypet - however, the two-legs were patient and kind. eventually, she had a change of heart. for three moons, she started to fall for the humans - and even started to sit in their laps. but she couldn't get her clanmates out of her heart and mind. one day, the two-legs left the kitchen window open and with a heavy heart, she snuck out and started her journey back home to sunclan. she tells her clanmates that she despised every second of her time with her two-legs, but rosedusk is lying through her teeth. truthfully, she misses them - and rosedusk wonders if she can even be the warrior her clan deserves. she wants to get herself back into the swing of things, but its never quite been the same for her after she returned home. rosedusk is quite reserved and aloof and while she yearns for close relationships, she fears that her friends will eventually uncover the truth and see her for the "failed" warrior she thinks herself to be. she walks with a lot of shame and her once unbridled confidence has turned to a barely flickering flame. she gets stuck in her head a lot and will often try to make up for her shortcomings by pushing herself to hunt a little more, or work a little harder when its truly not necessary. she covers her strife with witty humor and tries to turn everything into a silver-lining, but her efforts are beginning to dwindle.
─── ───────────────────────────────────────── ──────────
𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆, 𝑇𝑂𝑂 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑀𝑌 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐸𝑌𝐸𝑆. 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑈𝑃 𝐹𝑂𝑅
───────────────────────────── ─────────────────────── ─
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:16 am