✏ Kaito's character alley ✏

A place to store your roleplay character information.

✏ Kaito's character alley ✏

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:06 pm

As you stroll down a dimly lit alley, many different and interesting characters cross your path...
Yo !! Welcome to my rp character storage. For now this is strictly for my roleplay characters only. I might make a thread for my other ocs in the future but who knows. Anyway, I hope you enjoy browsing my beloved characters.
- Kaito
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🅦🅞🅛🅕🅡🅐🅜 🅢🅤🅖🅐

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:24 pm

🅦🅞🅛🅕🅡🅐🅜 🅢🅤🅖🅐

♞ ♞ ♞ ♞

╔═════════════════════════╗
Name ; Wolfram Suga
Age ; 20
Gender ; Male
Sexuality ; Pansexual
Love interest ; Cody
Occupation ; Butler/chef
Personality ; Despite his job you'd think Wolfram was more authoritative and strong willed. Well, he's the opposite of that actually. Wolfram is very shy and scared of most things, oddly enough the only time he feels confident is when he's taking care of other people or cooking. He has a quiet voice and often doesn't speak very loud so it's hard to hear him most times. He's scared very easily and jumps at the slightest loud noise. If he gets too scared he'll start having a panic attack and begin to cry. Wolfram is very sweet and protective of those he cares about, willing to speak up for them if he has to. He's often described as an angel on earth due to how gentle and caring he is, but of course he doesn't think that way.
History ; Wolfram grew up in a fairly large family and being the oldest he was often left to look after and take care of his younger siblings. After he graduated high school he began working as a butler and chef for his father's company.
Other information ; Wolfram is tall and somewhat skinny, but he does have a bit of a belly
He also loves belly rubs
He has a stuffed dog named Pancake that he carries around with him for comfort and it helps calm him down during a panic attack
Pancake ; https://cdn-r.fishpond.com.au/0034/262/ ... 253/6.jpeg
╚═════════════════════════╝
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕂𝕒𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕟

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:26 pm

𝕂𝕒𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕟

✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

Name ; Kaoru Tenn
Age ; 18
Gender ; Male
Sexuality ; Pansexual
Love interest ; Quest
Occupation ; University student
Personality ; Kaoru often gets mistaken for a child due to his younger looking appearance. Because of this he's typically in a fowl mood. He's a bit of a tsundere and refuses to admit when he likes or cares for someone. He's also a bit short for his age which doesn't help. Kaoru is quiet and doesn't speak unless spoken to, which results in him living a pretty lonely life. Kindness is a foreign feeling for him so he freaks out when someone is nice to him. Despite his hard exterior he's soft on the inside, only wanting someone to love him. He hates being lonely and would do anything for the person he loved. He's a gentle soul who's just lost in the world.
History ; Kaoru grew up with his father, not knowing his mother since she left after he was born. Not being super close with his dad resulted in him isolating himself in his room and playing video games. His life has mostly been mundane, going to school, university, ect. Although he has never had friends before and doesn't really know how to make any.
Other information ; He loves head pats and belly rubs
A quick way to cheer him up is either belly rubs or tickling
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:28 pm

☾ ★ ☽

Name ; Allen Moriarty
Age ; 24
Gender ; Male
Sexuality ; Homosexual
Occupation ; Detective
Physical description ; Allen has light purple hair which is somewhat curly near the ends and is just below shoulder length. His skin is quite light but not quite pale and his eyes are a stunning orange color. He stands at around 5'8" and he does have a bit of a belly. His skin is soft and smooth aside from a few random scars here and there. Other than his work outfit he typically wears skinny jeans, t shirts, or oversized sweaters. He wants to wear crop tops but he's ashamed of his belly and will only let the person he loves see it.
Personality ; Allen is stubborn, a bit too stubborn. He's also quite the workaholic and pushes himself to the point he has anxiety attacks. He can get cranky at times, especially if work isn't going his way. Allen cares deeply for those around him, always glad to lend a helping hand. He has a heart of gold despite the moments he gets angry. He's also a very anxious person in general and has a hard time trusting people due to his job. But deep down he's a sweetheart.
History ; Growing up Allen was always teased for his weight, being bullied from elementary school all the way until he graduated highschool. Because of this he never had many friends and was often seen playing by himself. Since he had a lot of time alone he became interested in detectives and solving mysteries. At the age of 17 he decided he wanted to become a detective himself and from there he started his training with the local agency.
Other information ;
★ Suffers from panic attacks
★ Has a stress related stomach condition
★ Gets sick easily
★ Lactose intolerant but hasn't realized it yet
Credit ; https://picrew.me/image_maker/1374338
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

J͟a͟s͟p͟e͟r͟ ͟K͟l͟a͟u͟s͟

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:45 pm

Name ; Jasper Klaus
Age ; Appears 25
Gender ; Male
Species ; Vampire
Sexuality ; Homosexual
Personality ; Jasper is a rather sneaky individual, able to get past most obstacles in his way. He's charming and sly, even a bit violent if angered. Despite this he can be kind, although only to the right people. He can be a bit chaotic and crazy at times, often getting himself into trouble. Jasper is also, deep down, a caring soul who is affectionate and sweet.
History ; Jasper grew up in a small clan of vampires, his older siblings raising him more than his parents ever did. He had only a few friends but other than that he usually kept to himself, often tucked away with a good book. Due to lack of socializing he's a bit awkward and doesn't know how to handle certain emotions. When he turned of age he left the clan and moved on to do his own thing, not once looking back.
Credit ; https://picrew.me/image_maker/1200350
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ⱬ₳₦ĐɆⱤ V₳ⱠɆ₦₮ł₦Ɇ

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:47 pm

Name ; Zander Valentine
Age ; Appears 25
Gender ; Male
Species ; Vampire
Sexuality ; Homosexual
Personality ; Zander can be a bit of a flirt although he can also be sophisticated when he needs to be. Somewhat awkward he can seem withdrawn at times. He can be shy and easily intimidated by people of high status than him. Zander is easily angered and isn't afraid to snap at anyone who pisses him off. Despite his anger problems though he's a kind soul and just wants to be loved for who he is.
History ; When he was young a rouge vampire from his clan killed every member before vanishing without a trace. Zander was there to witness it all. From that day he has had revenge burning in his heart and he's been on a search for said vampire so he can take him out.
Occupation ; Bookstore clerk
Abilities ; Flight, night vision, hand to hand combat
Other ; Has wings
Is a bit chubby
Loves belly rubs
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᒪᗴᐯIᗩ丅ᕼᗩᑎ "ᒪᗴᐯI" ᗪᗝǤᗰᗩ

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:50 pm

Name ; Leviathan "Levi" Dogma
Age ; Appears 26
Gender ; Male
Species ; Demon
Personality ; Leviathan is a rather mischievous demon, liking to play tricks on anyone who crosses his path. He's a bit stoic and has a short fuse, although he can be caring when he needs to be. He's also stubborn and hates accepting help, even when he needs it. Leviathan can be cold and withdrawn if upset or anxious and a bit scary as well. He's also prone to lying and finds great joy in causing confusion.
History ; Levi was once a regular human who seemed to live a normal life up until he got mixed up in the wrong crowd. Slowly becoming corrupt and taking part in various crimes that ended up getting him killed in his late 30s. Due to the severity of his crimes he was banished to hell and transformed into a demon to fit his corrupt ways. He now roams the streets in search of others to play tricks on and to cause chaos whenever he can.
Other ; He struggles with chronic migraines

Piccrew credit ; https://picrew.me/share?cd=uMQ3uQB5Ye
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚍

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:53 pm

✦✦✦

Name: Frankie Hilliard
Sexuality: Homosexual
Physical description: Frankie has pale skin accompanied by pale green wavy hair and pale purple eyes. She wears a dress shirt, blazer, loosely tied bow and slacks. Her footwear of choice are a pair of black combat boots.
Personality: Frankie is quite hyperactive and is a risk taker, she has distain for rules and often breaks them. She's a bit antisocial and struggles with maintaining relationships. She can be a bit aggressive when angered and won't hesitate to start a fight to protect either herself or those she loves. Despite being a criminal with violent tendencies she's still caring and gentle with those who are important to her.
History (Optional): Frankie grew up in a violent household, having to fend for herself and fight for what she wanted or needed. Both of her parents were in and out of jail and they essentially taught her how to be a criminal and get into trouble. She herself has been in and out of psychiatric wards and juvenile centers for her behavior.
Other information: She has a stuffed hedgehog that she carries around, it helps calm her down
She's a bit chubby

Credit (If needed): https://picrew.me/image_maker/411851
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ⓐⓛⓔⓧ Ⓣⓞⓜⓐⓢ

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:59 pm

Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:48 am

✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me