๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ดโ”ˆโ€โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ดโ”ˆโ€โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ

Postby crรจme de leigh crรจme » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:41 pm

โฅโ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
    I keep stuff here that I'm sentimental
    towards. If I had the privilege of
    experiencing your creativity first-
    hand, thank you. It'll always be
    special to me. To any onlookers,
    please reach out if you'd like!
    I'll give you resources and talk
    your ear off!

โฅโ”‚
โฅโ”‚
โฅโ”‚
โฅโ”‚
โฅโ”‚
โฅโ”‚

โฅ'โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

''โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
Last edited by crรจme de leigh crรจme on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 23 times in total.
ยท
ยท
ยท
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ | ๐š๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ | ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๏นฅ:๊”ซ:+๏พŸ
    ๐š’ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š–๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š– ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜-๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐šž๐š—
    ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š. ๐š’'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šž๐š–. ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽโ€ฆ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŽ
    ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŠ!! ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜
    ๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ. ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž! ๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ???
โ–
โ–
โ–
    ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท
crรจme de leigh crรจme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

สŸแดส€แด‡ แด‡ษดแด›ส€ส 001

Postby crรจme de leigh crรจme » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:31 pm

Imageโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–

xโ ษช แด€แด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡ส€แด แด€ษดแด›, แด€ ส™แดแดœษดแด›ส สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€. ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แดแดส€แด‡, แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
แด„แด€๊œฑแด›
    ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– - main
    she/her ; mid twenties ; five-foot
    -five, slightly underweight but to
    ned ; brown-eyed brunette, light
    tan ; pyromancer with psoriasis ;
    trying to obtain a boast-worthy f
    amiliar in order to be accepted i
    nto the coven
    ๐™ ๐™–๐™™๐™š - main
    he/they ; forties ; six-foot-seven,
    muscular and although corporeal
    has no flesh ; enrobed in bandag
    es everywhere except for one or
    ange eye ; mummy-esque familiar
    conjured by king duren
    ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ - supporting
    he/him ; thirty ; three feet tall,
    average weight ; blue-eyed blond
    e, light peachy skin ; halfling veg
    etarian who's a scrimshaw artisan,
    actually makes a handsome living
    ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ - supporting
    he/him ; over 80 years old ; six f
    eet, has a large frame ; long salt
    and pepper hair ; dark-skinned ;
    appears decades younger than h
    is wife ; recruiting adventurers t
    o hunt relics for him ; arrogant a
    nd conniving
    ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ญ - ???
    he/they ; thirty-two ; over six fe
    et, on the chubby side ; long, st
    raight cobalt blue hair ; umber s
    kin ; elf mage who never returne
    d from a voyagaฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดgฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดeฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬด ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดtฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดoฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬดาˆฬดา‰ฬด

the vellum of this entry is scribb
    ed over and torn.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
แด˜ส€แด‡แดษช๊œฑแด‡
    king duren has begun recruitment for an expedition. despite kade, he covets
    the relic fabled to summon a familiar that caters to its user with cosmic perf
    ection. the king will reward and share the power with whomever uncovers it.
    estela appears at the palace to undertake the mission. she is paired with kad
    e for protection and to ensure her fealty.

kade begins to say and experience things that are unexpected from a being
    without sovereignty. for the first time in forty years, he experiences . . .
    memories?
๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข
    medieval fantasy
แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡๊œฑ
    slow burn romance, adventure, action, rivals to lovers,
    angst, drama, eventually domestic

xxโ ษชษด ส™สŸษชษดแด… ๊œฑแดœส™๊œฑแด‡ส€แด ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด›แด สŸแด‡ษขแด‡ษดแด… . . .
แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡๊œฑ
    ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š
    the king and queen's thrones are reduced to silhouettes. the lanterns behind
    them outshine the gilded relief carvings on the seats. inside them glows a ligh
    t source that's more orange than fireโ€”at a level that's noticeable but unspea
    kable. sometimes it is better to wonder than ask.
    ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™–
    gargoyles perch atop the grayed-out buildings. whether they actually keep ev
    il at bay depends on if you ask the aristocracy or poor citizens. the kingdom i
    s a marvel of gothic architecture. sett paving lines the walkways and ashlar fe
    nces guide pedestrian traffic, with gondolas emergent in the fog of the water
    ways.
    "๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™ค๐™ญ" ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ
    where estela and kade shared their first meal together (well, kade just drank
    whiskey). those who bear the king's seal dine for free.
xxโ ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ๊œฑแดœษขษขแด‡๊œฑแด› แด€ ๊œฐแด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡ แด๊œฐ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„แด›.

kade, king duren, and analucia courtesy of sushi's vast creativity.
crรจme de leigh crรจme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

สŸแดส€แด‡ แด‡ษดแด›ส€ส 002

Postby crรจme de leigh crรจme » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:44 pm

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ โžง โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—†
โ—†

โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
    โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
    ๐‘๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐€๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง, "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก"
    โ•Herbalist, medium, and apprentice witch
    โ•Twenty-three, five-feet-ten, they/she
    โ•Disfavors divination and tarot
    โ•"โ€ฆloves exploring possibilities, often overwhelmed by decision-making."
    โ•"Seeks to understand, to help, and to improve, above all."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    โ—œ
    โ—Ÿ
    โ—ž
    "โ€ฆbut the smell of honeysuckle remained, just as it had years ago โ€” it seemed that some persistent little twig managed to phase through entire gravity wells and solar systems to end up out here, in the great nothingness of the cosmos, arcing down to the planet."

๐‡๐”๐˜๐๐‡ ๐๐ ๐ก๐ข, "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก"
    โ•Anti-magicking mesmerist and officiated witch
    โ•Twenty-four, five-feet-four, she/her
    โ•Distrusts the coven's authority
    โ•Believes people only crave social interaction because they're told they need itxxx
    โ•"โ€ฆshe never bogged down conversation with social games of nicetiesโ€ฆ"
    โ—œ
    โ—Ÿ
    โ—ž
    "Her mind whispered a false memory that Ramina was in that hotel lobby with her years ago. In mantic spirit, perhaps. They had both been stuck watching ever since then how reality is replaced by better selves, apter things."
    โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
    ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
    Oksana
    Siobhan
    Astrae
    Eunice
    Kandia
    ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’
    Kiki
    Elara

x
x
x
x
๐ƒ๐˜๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ โžง โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—†
โ—†

โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
    โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
    To most, Nghi only offers curt replies in yielding to her deep-seated wariness of strangers. Riah persisted long enough, and now upon seeing her Nghi's usual blank stare dilates with the unadmitted warmth of familiarity. "Ramina had been intrigued by her reserved yet dutiful nature from the start, when they had first pestered her with endless questions in the ship's garden and herbarium. That hadn't changed in all their time on the ship." They're social opposites who secretly kindle a small flame of liking for one another. Lately, Nghi does not sleep, and instead worries about her friend's upcoming expedition to an unexplored planet.
    โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Ramina played by sinensys
crรจme de leigh crรจme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me