Β« πš“πš˜πš’πšŽ 𝚍𝚎 πšŸπš’πšŸπš›πšŽ Β»

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby senna_ » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:07 am

─────────────────────
❝ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„, 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŒπŽπ•π„π’ π“πŽ πˆπ“π’ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓xx.xx.xx.

One to live amongst the shadows, Bash is a reticent individual with keen observational skills and a preference
to listen over chatting. He has a collected aura with a shield of protection; some could view him as the big br
other, willing to fight for his loved ones. Although Bash is wholeheartedly loyal towards his group, work loyalty
is different than personal connections. His tendency to keep to himself has put off the opportunity to form sev
eral tight-knit friendships, and yet, he has grown to be okay with that. In an infinite game of survival, where
everyone must expect the unexpected, Bash has learned the hard way that it’s tough creating deep relationshi
ps. To admire from afar is different than personal engagement β€” Bash is a lot softer and holds his relationships
a lot more dear than his outer persona may lead others to believe. Softness, however, does not ensure survival.

.,xxxx.xxxxx.xβ€™π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 πŽπ… 𝐀𝐒𝐇, 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 π„π˜π„π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓 ❞

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈. sebastian navaro 𝐈𝐈. most people call him β€œbash” 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 28yrs old πˆπ•. cismale (he/him) 𝐕. demi-heteroflexible π•πˆ. patroller π•πˆπˆ. 6ft (182.8cm) π•πˆπˆπˆ. deep brown eyes πˆπ—. black hair
with a bit of a natural wave 𝐗. slight venezuelan accent (noticeable with certain words) π—πˆ. fragrance is a combination of ambroxan, cedarwood, & geranium π—πˆπˆ. fc. sean teale .

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
He can be described as a Doberman Pinscher to outsiders but a Golden Re
triever to his loved ones. He may be perceived as an boring converser to
one who isn’t familiar with him, but he actually likes engaging in intellec
tual discussions. He also has a much lighter side to him, which can be vie
wed around people he feels connected to; he isn’t as serious as he seems.

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 πˆπ“ π’πŽπ…π“ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐒 π’ππŽπ–
xxxxxxx𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„ π‹πŽππ† π€π†πŽ

The β€œbig brother” energy takes on a teasing form, carved up by mischief,
which comes out around the right person. He doesn’t usually act on pran
ks by himself, but will help create them & encourage others to take part
in it. Though rare, he will flash a fleeting boyish smile in these moments.
─────────────────────
He wouldn’t admit it out loud, but
he does try hard to please those he
is fond of. Setting aside his own fe
elings, Bash prioritizes others’ nee
ds first, which makes him a good w
orker, yet puts him at a disadvanta

──────────────
ge towards his own emotions. At
times, this will lead to an uninte
ntional lash-out on his end, which
he brushes off as fast as it comes.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:30 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐒. tawny collette 𝐒𝐒. 26years old 𝐒𝐒𝐒. cisfemale (she/her) 𝐒𝐯. silentcrown delta 𝐯. demi-bi
𝐯𝐒. 5’8 (172.70cm) 𝐯𝐒𝐒. pecan-brown hair, wavy & mid-back length 𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. stormy blue eyes
𝐒𝐱. fragrance is a mix of amber, bamboo, jasmine, and patchouli 𝐱. fc. victoria pedretti
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxImage
xxπ‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆ
β€”β€”text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

xx─────────────────────────────
xx π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆ
xx─────────────────────────────
π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’

text text text text text text text text text

π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttt
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttt

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:23 am

’xxImage
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
’ 𝐒. oakley esmond 𝐒𝐒.28yrs old 𝐒𝐒𝐒. cismale (he/him) 𝐒𝐯.silentcrown subordinate 𝐯. pansexual 𝐯𝐒. 5’11 (180.3cm) 𝐯𝐒𝐒. brunette 𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. light brown eyes 𝐒𝐱.coconut, ginger & geranium scent 𝐱. dylan o’brien
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

’𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 π€π‹πŽππ† π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽπ… π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘
Seemingly thrivingxoff of the energy of the sun,x’Oakley is known
for his grin and playful laugh. He has a light energy to him, and it
is farxfrom uncommon toxcatch him joking around.xWhile he has
grownxout of his prankster days, xOakley still enjoys making light
of situations and kicking things off with a high-spirited tease. His
energy is laced together with a string of dramatic effects; Oakley
tends to over-exaggerate or playfully groan over situations. His

────── 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π“π‡πˆπ’ π“πˆπŒπ„, ──────
xxxImage

playful energy shouldn’t be mistaken for careless
ness; he may have a loud presence and a bundle
of energy, but he isn’t arrogant. Oakley is rather
intelligent; he’s quick-witted when on the job. A
dmittedly, he struggles often to pick up on emoti
ons on others unless told, but he’s genuine when
it comes to listening to problems, & tries to give

───────────────────
xxx . . . πˆβ€™πŒ π’π“πˆπ‹π‹ πˆππ“πŽ π˜πŽπ”
───────────────────
his advice, as inaccurate as it could be. He also g
ets very protective over those who are close to hi
m, offering himself up for a fight without reading
the rules. He’s tougher than he looks, but doesn’t
show it often. His overall goal is to create connec
tions with as many of his pack mates as he can β€”
it’s hard to find the light when under the bridge.

───────────────────
theme song: paramore β€” β€œstill into you”
───────────────────
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:58 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜ πŽπ… π‹πˆπ…π„ πˆπ’ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π€πŠπˆππ† π…π‹πˆπ†π‡π“
Like the big sister of the group, she’s quick to bite back at anyone
who torments them. Her fiery energy only really comes out when
she’s being tested or criticized β€” another fault of her pride. She
has a softer energy towards her friends, filled with loving protec
tion and genuine affection. She likes proving her loyalty through

─────────────────────────────
____𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 π‚π‹πŽπ’πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍
π’πŽ 𝐈 π’π–π€π‹π‹πŽπ– 𝐌𝐘 ππ‘πˆπƒπ„ & 𝐈 π“π€πŠπ„ π€ππŽπ“π‡π„π‘ ππˆπ“π„
gift giving. Her gentle energy towards her friends is far different
than her work mode, and she will gladly sit with them for hours
if and when they need it. It takes a certain person to make her
feel like a young girl again, but that side of her still lays within.

’x𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 πˆβ€™πŒ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπˆππ† π€π†π€πˆπ
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐒. emory collette 𝐒𝐒. 26 years old 𝐒𝐒𝐒. cisfemale (she/her) 𝐒𝐯. silentcrown delta 𝐯. demi-bi.x
𝐯𝐒. 5’2 (157.45cm)’x𝐯𝐒𝐒. golden blonde hair and mid-back length’x𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. forest green eyes
𝐒𝐱. fragrance is a mix of amber, bamboo, jasmine, and patchouli 𝐱. fc.: florence pugh
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

πˆπ… 𝐈 π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ π‚π‡πŽπŽπ’π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡πˆππ†π’ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 πŠππ„π–, & 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡πˆππ†π’ πˆβ€™πƒ 𝐒𝐄𝐄

Emory could be looked at as a person one
would expect to understand easily, but she
has more layers than she openly portrays.
She carries more of a laid-back sort of ene
rgy upon first glances β€” the type that feels
like she’s mindful and constantly observing.
She’s keen, like the eyes of a hawk, & be
cause she prefers acts over talk, it often
feels like people can get away with a lot
around her. However, Emory certainly has
a β€œdon’t test me” energy to her β€” she do
esn’t like to be underestimated. She likes

πˆβ€™πƒ 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπŽπŒ π…πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ π”ππ“πˆπ‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 π’π“π€π‘πˆππ† 𝐀𝐓 πŒπ„
to play the game fair, and getting a good grasp at the attitudes of those around her helps her decide what
to let go and what to keep in mind. However, the rule of β€œthree strikes, you’re out” doesn’t always apply
to her; it all depends on the context of the situation. Generally, Emory doesn’t have an incredibly intimid
ating energy to her. She’s not overly boisterous or energetic, but she loves to share a good laugh & spend
quality time with those she gets along with. She’s confident in the way she handles things, even when she
isn’t mentally as sure as she seems. Emory isn’t shy of emotions, but she doesn’t enjoy expressing her ow
n because she doesn’t even often come to terms with them herself. Her inner pride is her biggest enemy,
and she battles with the constant feeling of needing to prove herself. Engaging in a social setting (especi
ally with familiar faces) helps keep her active, although she certainly cannot stay out for hours at a time.

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:52 am

’ ●—-

x
x
x
x
x
x
Image__________
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡πˆππ†π’ π˜π„π“ π“πŽ π‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡πˆππ†π’ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

xname: marji bloomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’height: 5’6 (167.65cm)
xage: 20years old xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’’’ hair: chestnut brown & curly
xgender: demigirl (she/they) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’’eyes: deep brown
xsexuality: homoflexible xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’’’|modifications: nose & ears are pierced
xbirthday: may 22nd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfragrance: amber, grapefruit, & honey
xrole: the muntjac xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’|faceclaim: kiana madeira

─────────────────────────────────────
π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπ‹πƒ πŽπ… 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒, π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ† πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
─────────────────────────────────────
If everyone had to know one thing about Marji, it would be her cryptic, sarcastic attitude.
Some could consider her a burnout, but Marji insists it’s just her love for dark humour. As
a sister to three older brothers, naturally, she chooses fight over flight. She fits into the
β€œextroverted-introvert” group; she would hate to be the life of the party, but she doesn’t
xxxxxxxxxx

π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽππ…πˆπ‘π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’

’xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π–πŽπ‘πƒπ’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 π“πŽ
hold back from tossing out a sassy remark when she feels like it. She’s not afraid to cha
llenge one’s thoughts if it differs from her own, as Marji is much more academically-inv
olved than one may believe, but she has no desire to step into the leadership position.
Sugar-coating isn’t her style. She’s pretty laid-back β€” rude comments directed at her
don’t bother her nearly as much as they do when they’re shot at her friends. As some-
one who prefers for logic over emotion, Marji often tries to avoid tapping into her own
emotions. All bark over bite, Marji may have a lot to say, but she does it with purpose.

’x π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡ ππ”π€πŠπˆππ†, π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡ π‚π‘π€π™π˜, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓’𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃
Even though she’ll brush it off verbally, her friends mean everything to her, and once a
friendship is secured, it’s as if Marji lays her life down from that moment onward. She
tries hard to make their time with her worthwhile. She’s not the best with advice, but
she will offer up a space to vent for them. Even though her friends likely know she is
one for mischievous trouble, she’s not disloyal to them when it comes to their feelings.
If there was one thing she had to declare the most valuable, her friends would be that.

────────────────────────────────────
x
x
x
x
x
Last edited by senna_ on Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:04 am

πˆβ€™π‹π‹ πŠπ„π„π π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ‘πˆπ“π“π‹π„ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π–π€π‘πŒ πˆπ… π˜πŽπ”π‘ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 πŽπ‚π„π€π 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒 π‚πŽπŒπ„
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Oya is one of the seven ancient primary orishas of great familiarity to the Yoruba religion through parts of Africa.
A fierce Yoruban Goddess known as a keen warrior and protector of women, Oya chooses their allies closely. They
strongly believe in keeping a fair mind until proven otherwise; Oya will even go as far as offering another chance,
as they know first-impressions don’t always go right. They have firm beliefs, though, and it’s hard to change their
mind, especially if they have negative feelings about another being. As the goddess of change and transition, Oya
tends to adapt a very mother-like attitude to those portraying vulnerability. They like keeping their loved ones c
lose, prepared to act like their shield when necessary. Their energy tends to give off a loved-and-feared feeling.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxxxxx

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 ππ„πŽππ‹π„ π“π‡πˆππŠ
’xxxxxxxxxxπ‹πŽπ•π„β€™π’ π…πŽπ‘ π’π‡πŽπ–
─────
Oya is primarily the Goddess of Weather, especia
lly with winds and storms. Their wind abilities are
also associated with change, as well as the transit
ions of spirits of the dead into the afterworld.

────────────────────
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ πƒπˆπ„ π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ” 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓
────────────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Their devoted ambitions have good intentions, although it isn’t uncommon for Oya to get
a bit too passionate and involved. Gods and Goddesses familiar to Oya were well-aware of
how their winds reflected their emotions. Even though Oya is known for their fiery demea
nor, they don’t mean harm unless intentionally out for revenge. Their warrior side often
takes away from their encouraging one; in times of change, Oya is right by your side. The
protective aura they hold has two sides, & it’s up to their peers to decide where they lay.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

name. oyax’alias. alesis mercyx’region. predominately nigeriax’age appearance. looks around 28
pronouns. primarily they/them, but also accepts shex’sexuality. pansexx’allegiance. benevolent
height. 5’9 (179.8cm)x’fragrance. blend of patchouli, sandalwood, and geraniumxfc. indya moore
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:50 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
i. daniela lozano ii. accepts β€œdani” from her friends iii.24yrs old iv. cisfem
(she/her) v. bisexual vii. the chameleon viii. 5’7 (170cm) ix. raven black
hair, mid-back length x. hazel eyes β€” looks darker from afar xi. blended
black currant, eglantine rose, and white wood xii. sofia carson
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttt
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttt

──────────────────────────────────
π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘
──────────────────────────────────
π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘

π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘πˆπ‚π’ π‹π˜π‘

──────────────────────────────────────
’Image
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed May 03, 2023 10:42 am

''π’π‹πŽπ– πƒπŽπ–π, πˆπ“ π’π„π„πŒπ’ 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒
xx''𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ

Emma is a soft-spoken girl with a strong attraction
to originality and artistic abilities. She's sensitive,
both towards others' emotions & handling her own,

π…π€π‹π‹πˆπ' 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ†
──────────────────────────
but does her best to hide it, which often leads to the point of
exhaustion. Although very supportive towards others, very wi
lling to lend them a shoulder to lean on if need be, she treats
herself differently. She often braces herself for a negative out
come, despite showing positive thoughts to those around her,
to avoid hurtful feelings. Change unnerves her, as she likes kn
owing the outcome of a scenario, but she's decent at putting
on a brave face. Like the mother of the group, Emma's always
making sure she's there for people, constantly checking in on
them. She's very patient, sometimes a bit too much so, and t
rusting, which sometimes gets her into bad situations; she's f
irm when it comes to giving people advice, but weak when sh
e needs to stand up for herself. She can also become a bit co
ntrolling when she feels pressured & needs things to work at

─── π’πŽ π–π€πŠπ„ πŒπ„, πˆπ“ π’π„π„πŒπ’ 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 ... ───

a faster pace. At this stage, Emma works best alone, despite being a
team-player. She doesn't publically snap often, though, which is some
thing she's mastered. She is also extremely passionate, which is easy
to make note of. She adores those who openly express their emotions
the same way she does; she finds it addicting & will gladly listen in.
Imagexxx

''... 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

𝐈. emma sanchez 𝐈𝐈. 23yrs old 𝐈𝐈𝐈. cisfe
male (she/her) πˆπ•. heteroromantic/ace
𝐕. rank heree π•πˆ. 5'6 π•πˆπˆ. average phy
sique π•πˆπˆπˆ. red hair that goes to waist
πˆπ—. hazel eyes 𝐗. lavender & lemon
grass fragrance π—πˆ. fc is ashleigh ross

any other information can go hereee
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 08, 2023 6:33 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐈. florian monari 𝐈𝐈. more commonly known as "fox" 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 21yrs old
πˆπ•. cismale, he/him 𝐕. leader of trinkets π•πˆ. 6'0 (182cm) π•πˆπˆ. deep
brown eyes π•πˆπˆπˆ. brunette curls πˆπ—. known for his signature boyish
grin 𝐗. has various cuts & small scars (esp. on torso) π—πˆ. blended
cinnamon, red cedar, & hickory fragrance π—πˆπˆ. fc- jack champion
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
π—§π—›π—˜π—₯π—˜'𝗦 𝗔 π—₯𝗒𝗒𝗠 π—ͺπ—›π—˜π—₯π—˜ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—œπ—šπ—›π—§ π—ͺ𝗒𝗑'𝗧 π—™π—œπ—‘π—— 𝗬𝗒𝗨

Florian Monari, known as "Fox" due to his infamous qualities of mischief &
as a heroic daredevil, is the proclaimed leader of the Trinkets. He grew up
in an unsteady home environment, with a mother who struggled in several
ways and a father who was an alcoholic. Money was tight, and Fox turned
to stealing─ which eventually took a turn for the worse. A real performer,
it certainly didn't take long for his name to gain popularity at the school.

──────────────────────────────
''π—›π—’π—Ÿπ——π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗛𝗔𝗑𝗗𝗦 π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—Ÿπ—˜ π—§π—›π—˜ π—ͺπ—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¦ π—–π—’π— π—˜ π—§π—¨π— π—•π—Ÿπ—œπ—‘π—š 𝗗𝗒π—ͺ𝗑
──────────────────────────────

Imagexxxxx
On the surface, he's known for his acts
of flirtation, rascality, & general pride.
He's good-natured, with good intentio
ns,xxeven if he may not take the best
approach, as someone who often acts
on impulse.xIf he sees a chance or an
opportunity, he will go for it, even if
the consequences aren't too pleasant.
With a brazen edge to him, Fox fin
ds joy in cheekily pointing out slip-
ups or other harmless faults from
others. He never intentionally toys
with people to put them down, alt
hough he has run into the wrong cr
owd before. He likes to attempt to
smoothly charm his way out.

π—ͺπ—›π—˜π—‘ π—§π—›π—˜π—¬ 𝗗𝗒, π—œ'π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—•π—˜ π—₯π—œπ—šπ—›π—§ π—•π—˜π—›π—œπ—‘π—— 𝗬𝗒𝗨. . . π™Žπ™Š π™‚π™‡π˜Όπ˜Ώ 𝙒𝙀'𝙑𝙀 π˜Όπ™‡π™ˆπ™Šπ™Žπ™ π™ˆπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ 𝙄𝙏
Fox does his best to be the light in the group ─ after all, it's easy to lose hope in the dark side of
the city. While he may not be the most creative at planning, he is at getting out of situations. His
creativity also shows in his artwork. Some may see it, some may not, but he's more of an idealist
than he leads people to believe. He has big hopes, especially when it comes to his friends, who
mean more than anything else to him. He wears his heart on his sleeve and wouldn't think twice
about putting himself at risk if that meant peace for his declared family. ─────────────
Last edited by senna_ on Tue May 09, 2023 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me