ยซ ๐š“๐š˜๐š’๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š›๐šŽ ยป

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby senna_ » Mon May 08, 2023 4:37 pm

x.xx'xxx.xxx'xx.xxxx'x.xxxx'x.xx'xxx.xxx'xx.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
name; maisie vaughn nickname(s); "mae", most commonly age; 20yrs old gender; cisfemale (she/her) role; city-
folk โ”€ the journalist sexuality; bisex., w/ fem. lean dob; march 20th sign; pisces height; 5'3 (160cm) physique;
lean, delicatexxhair; golden blonde, cut around her shoulder blades and often worn straightxxeyes; baby blue
modifications; small flower tattoo behind earxxscent; vanilla & honeyxxfc; sydney sweeney
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
''Image

As the daughter of a well-known author, Maisie
has grown up in a world filled with newspapers,
scholarly articles, and books; writing acts as an
escape for her. Sheโ€™s a curious individual, perh
aps a bit too nosyโ€“ not because she wants to be
involved, but due to her determination to turn
anything into a story. She tries to maintain a
positive mindset,but as someone who is heavily
involved in more than just the mainstream, itโ€™s
hard to look past the wrongdoings of the city.
Selfishly, Mae tries to overlook them to make h
erself feel better, but itโ€™s not that easy. Althou
gh she has an open mind, that doesnโ€™t always
carry into her sociable life. In fact, Mae can be
a bit quick to judge. She knows what she wants
and doesnโ€™t have an issue fighting to get it.

.xxxx.xxx'x.xxxx.xx'xx.xxxx.xx'xx.xxx๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐Ž

She gets excited over little things,and triesโ€“ but often failsโ€“ to abide in them.For the sake of her profession,

she tries to stay composed in a sassy โ€œhard to getโ€ sort of wayโ€ฆ but that doesnโ€™t stop her from gushing aft
erwards. Maisie has big dreams, big ambitions, and is constantly trying to prove herself to her peers, often
to the point where she overworks herself. This wide view can also make her a bit bossy when sheโ€™s in work
mode, because she feels like she needs things to be in control. Her focus can also come across as judgme
ntal, and while thatโ€™s not a total lie, judgment tends to follow her personal views over work. Sheโ€™s quite

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxx๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š, ๐๐‹๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
sociable to those she calls her friends. Call her the queen of gossip, because Maisie seems to know a lot
about everyoneโ€“ and she finds it great fun to hang this over peopleโ€™s heads. She also has quite a few inter
ests that may come across as surprising in relation to how she outwardly carries herself; she likes getting
involved in unpredictable, hands-on work when encouraged by the right people. In general, itโ€™s easy to co
nfirm that Mae wants to know anything and everything, and she knows the right tactics to succeed.

.xx'xx.xxxx'x.xx'xx.xxx'xx.'xxxx.xx'xxx.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri May 19, 2023 12:20 pm

๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ๐™จ๐™จ
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
word word word word word word word word word word word word word wordd
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

word word word word word word word word word word word word word wordd
Imagex'xImage
textt textt textt textt textttt

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐™ก
๐™ฎ
๐™ง
๐™ž
๐™˜

๐™œ
๐™ค

๐™
๐™š
๐™ง
๐™š

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text textttt
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 20, 2023 12:10 pm

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐€๐– ๐Ž๐ ๐€ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐

๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
The Ginemoux family has had
a history of talented medics
since the start of their ancest
ors, & Astoria was not one to
stray far from that. Soft-spok
en with a strong attraction to
originality and deep emotion,
Astoria is quite the empath.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹ฏโ‹ฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Her quiet, mother-like nature
tends to draw people in more
than scare them away. She is
deeply devoted to her people.

x
๐€
๐”
๐‘
๐Ž
๐‘
๐€

๐
๐Ž
๐‘
๐„
๐€
๐‹
๐ˆ
๐’

๐†
๐‘
๐„
๐„
๐

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ.astoria ginemoux ๐ˆ๐ˆ.23yrs ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.cisfem, she/her ๐ˆ๐•.the medic ๐•.demi-bicurious
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Astoria often works overboard to please her loved ones & ensure their
healthy well-being. Sheโ€™s quite willing to be the person to vent to, to
offer a shoulder to others, though itโ€™s obvious she often puts more on
her plate than she can emotionally handle. While Astoria is intelligent,
she can be too trusting, & too willing to lend a hand to make life easier
for others. Sheโ€™s been let down more than once by putting full hope in

๐•๐ˆ.5โ€™6 ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.auburn hair ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.brown eyes ๐ˆ๐—.blueberry & lychee ๐—.ashleigh ross
๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ .x'x.x'x.

others, only for the plans to fall through. She likes her space when sheโ€™s working, despite being a team player; although usually pretty patient, Astoria
stresses easily when it comes to responsibility regarding work, & she can become unusually flustered or snappy until she feels things are back under
control. She is also extremely passionate, which is easy to make note of. She adores those who openly express their emotions the same way she does;
she finds it addicting & will gladly listen in. Astoria is a realist in the sense that she is not oblivious to the bad parts of life, but she does love the idea
of love and other idealistic notions โ€“ but she's fearful of being too naive, and tries to push it away.
x. . . ๐๐‹๐”๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‡๐„๐‘๐˜
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed May 24, 2023 4:23 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Imagexxxxx
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€x''โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text textt
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”Œ___________________โ”text text text text text text text text text text text text text textttt
_______________________text text text text text text text text text text text text text textttt
_______________________text text text text text text text text text text text text text textttt
โ””___________________โ”˜๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’๐’๐’
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text textt

๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’๐’๐’๐’
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ.peyton kaminski ๐ˆ๐ˆ.cismale, he/him ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.22yrs old ๐ˆ๐•.bicurious (semi-open?) ๐•.med student [tutored] ๐•๐ˆ.177.8cm
(5'10) ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. chocolate curls ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. deep brown eyes ๐ˆ๐—.sweet clover & green tea ๐—.broken english ๐—๐ˆ.louis partridge

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

A young Polish lad living in the chaos of California, Peyton has easily adopted the role of puppy-follows-owner.
He's a pretty laid-back, content guy who tends to unintentionally lack a filter, often speaking words that have
a harsher meaning than what he meant. He enjoys spending time around people, contentedly following along
with what's asked of him because he isn't overly fond of taking the reins on his own. Consider him innocently
clueless: he's quite clever, but things don't always click with him right off the bat. A loyal, devoted soul to his
loved ones, Peyton will take the role of the shield if that means protection for the rest. He loves to learn and
is thrilled with the overall idea of academia, which is particularly why he gets so frustrated when he cannot
properly figure out the words he wants to say. He's a big risk-taker, surprisingly, when with the right crowd.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 29, 2023 5:16 am

.xxx'x.x'xxx.x'xxx.xx'xx.xx'xx.
'.xxx'x.x'xxx.xx'xx.x'xxx.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ˆ. morgan casella ๐ˆ๐ˆ. cisfemale (she/her)
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. 21yrs old ๐ˆ๐•. bisexual ๐•. police chief's
daughter ๐•๐ˆ. 157.4cm (5'2) ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. brunette
hair ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. forest-green eyes ๐ˆ๐—. dimples
on both cheeks ๐—. vanilla, strawberry &
coconut fragrance ๐—๐ˆ. face claim is
vanessa merrell
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Bubbly, dramatic, & a hot mess are words to describe Morgan Casella.She's almost always seen smiling, even though she
she tends to bring up the worst-case scenario before countering it with positivity. She'll get her hands dirty and will step
in to help, even though most of the time, she doesn't have a clue about what she's doing. Her dramatic energy & almost
frightening imagination are part of her character; it's not uncommon to hear her mention random, "deep" topics before
returning to a regular task. She has a cheery sort of sarcasm, a type of humour that's dark yet is spoken like it's a joyful
topic in the world. Morgan has a lot of passion for topics of interest and tends to hyper-fixate on things, which will lead
to excited chatter that sometimes turns into a rambling tornado of words. Morgan's smart, there's no denying it, but with
a memory similar to a black void, she forgets very quickly. She does carry a lot of useful information, which reveals itself
rather spontaneously. Mischief shines off of her, & she's ultimately around to have a good time.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed May 31, 2023 4:40 pm

x
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:16 pm

๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
Filled with grace, carrying a mindset striving for perfection, Corrine has an
aura that often comes across as intimidating. She has a watchful eye, with
a need to read the room, although she's still at fault for making judgments
before knowing the whole story. She carries herself in a way that makes it

''๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„, ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐“ . . .
feel like she knows more than she's supposed to - she only opens up to peop
le she's known for a while, yet this mindset seems to translate into somethi
ng involving more skepticism with strangers. Corinne has a bigger heart than
FULL NAME
ROLE
SEXUALITY
DOB
HEIGHT
PHYSIQUE
HAIR
EYES
FRAGRANCE
FACECLAIM
xxxxxxxxxx''corinne sankt
xxxxxxxxxxxxx'twenty-six
xxxxxxcisfemale, she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxx'''x'''the swan
xxxxxx'''xxdemi-pansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxx''august 17th
xxxxxxxxxxxxx5'7 (174cm)
xxxxx'lean, willowy frame
xxxxxxxraven's wing black
deep brown, almost black
''oak, cinnamon, & praline
xxxxxxxxxadeline rudolphxx

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
'x๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ?
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x'Image
The Swan: a powerful symbol of power, protection, and dignity.

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
___
it may seem at first. She has a soft spot for children and animals, and cherishes her close relationships. Loneline
ss is a fear of hers, and despite being more introverted, Corinne likes to make her feelings towards her loved on
es known. She has a pretty bad sense of humour, finding high entertainment in dark humour and dad jokes. She's
academically successful, but seems to have a lot of buffering moments. Corinne is also a highly determined pers
on; if it's not her stubbornness and competitive nature that drives her, then she'll unhesitantly attempt to charm
her way into getting what she wants. Confidence is a big thing that lingers on her; encouragement only feeds it.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
She does her best to be comforting to her lo
ved ones. When someone is sick, she's there
with a care package. If their heart is broken,
she's prepared to seek out revenge. Her pro
tection can become aggressive if not talked
down;she snaps if not reined in, and leaving

๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘
a calm headspace quickly turns situations bi
tter. She has a hard time showing intimate
affection, far too familiar with the game of
cat-&-mouse to know how to properly love.
Corinne is more bark than bite, wi
th a sharp tongue and a quick wit.
With her guards up high, she does
not get offended too quickly, alth
ough that doesn't make her compl
etely made of stone. When receiv

๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐“๐‡ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐†,
ing personal attacks, her silence is
paining enough. When overhearing
aggression towards her friends, sh
e turns from swan to hungry hawk.

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

when i code her a new form :')

Postby senna_ » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:12 pm

ImageImage
senna_